Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Am I really Okay?

mikhaela March 9th, 2022

We used to do things every day as usual. We laugh, we talk, we help, to name a few.With this, we think we are all okay.. Well, maybe we are.. But have you ever ask yourself, "Am I really Okay?"

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 9th, 2022

Quite a thoughtful question, @mikhaela, I feel the same, between so much about "living" life, it is easier to dismiss if we're actually okay or not. Asking ourselves about the same and having these self introspections can be helpful too, to acknowledge not being really okay and then slowly working on turning that around. ❤️

I hope you're doing well. ⭐

mikhaela OP March 13th, 2022

nice point. hope you're doing well, too❤️

dukeofdearham March 12th, 2022

@mikhaela,

For me, that is like someone asking you how you are doing and you reply "I am doing great". No I am not doing great, so I reply " not OK ", or " having a hard day". People are not used to that and/or ask out of habit, not being interested. I do notice however that people you meet regularly start relating to it. Even sometimes saying "I am not doing great either". Permit yourself how you feel, u don't have to share stories, just being true to self can make a difference in ur life and that of others. Self-compassion is key.

mikhaela OP March 13th, 2022

yeah. true. asking yourself am i really okay is one way of checking yourself, juts like checking your friend. yourself is your bestfriend. so don't forget your bestfriend