Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

mindfulness activity

heathermarie95 December 27th, 2022

what kind of mindfulness activity helps you?

innateJoy9602 December 27th, 2022

@heathermarie95

I love the mindfulness exercises provided here actually! Also, I keep trying to get into meditation! What about you? 💜

heathermarie95 OP December 27th, 2022

i find nature to be relaxing. sometimes i listen to videos on youtube of rain and thunder.

ICYSPHERE December 27th, 2022

@heathermarie95

To contemplate nature and to walk near the lake or in woods!

BlueSkies1021 December 27th, 2022

@heathermarie95

Listening to music and closing my eyes to let myself feel the melodies, harmonies, and emotion in the lyrics if there are any always helps me :)

hopefulPond6108 December 27th, 2022

@heathermarie95 In mindfulness meditation the breath is a typical anchor for mindful awareness. Outside of meditation one can make practically anything an anchor. Washing my hands is something that reminds me to be mindful. Checking in with the body is another, particularly the muscles in the face. Thank you for your question. It made me think about other things I might turn into queues to be more mindful through the day.

SparklyFly December 27th, 2022

I use the mindful exercises, sit in my Happy Place (my back yard which has trees and birds), I meditate with the apps I have, listen to music.

calmMango9611 December 27th, 2022

@heathermarie95 Great question.

The groups that Amia and Soul lead, here at 7cups.

sailormoon97 January 7th, 2023

Journaling helps me to be in the present moment and relax. Also coloring in a color book. Painting my nails.