Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shout Out Who You Appreciate

RumpleSteeleSkin September 11th, 2022

_1662857986.image.png_1662858069.image.png

Hello community and team! Please give "shout-outs" to those you appreciate!

Add name to/Remove name from tag list

@24x7Awesome @303315 @AddictedTealover98 @adocker @adrjust1 @adventurousfan @Ady23 @aifos1976 @AjanMalic @alexisj070 @alfalfasproutdeux @alleywood13 @allyswift @alphav7 @Alwaysinpyjamas @amarifey @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ambitiouscity3124 @amiablePeace77 @amicableBlackberry1972 @AMusicalSilence @AnActiveListener @AnastasiaSmith @Andreawa @anonymouslistener23 @ArborealGiggle13 @arnoldziffler1 @artisaweapon @asilentobserver @Asimov @astray @AveryLove @Azalia1109 @babybenfin @badoinkitydoop @basty @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @benevolentOrange31 @BetterTogether101 @BillyWilson @bk20102kb @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @blueDiamond @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean @blueocean45 @blueTown7167 @bluewolf1229 @borderinline @bottomofthelist @bouncySeal96 @brainybrainy @brendenjensen @BridgetAileen @brightChestnut4066 @brilliantTurtle89 @brilliomturtle89 @Brooklynn @bubbleBalsam6602 @BuddhistDracula @busyemptymind @butterlycow @cafedaydreams @callforhelp @callmecaliflower @calmHero86 @caramelbunny @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @chayton @Chocolateandcakes @ChristmasGift @Claito @cloudySummer @colorfulStrawberry3048 @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @cosmicats @courageousCake401 @courtmarievibes @crang17 @creativeKite5633 @CrismsonLime6525 @CrissiArabela @CurrySoup12 @Cutelittlepie1 @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @Darius08 @decisiveOcean892 @deepblueCoconut000 @Deeperblue @diplomaticconfucious @diplomaticShade2167 @discreetOwl14 @discreetSquare2053 @DLynn88911221 @DoctorWho11 @dtanushree @dynamicHemlock1736 @easyMango9861 @echovoice @elmira73 @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @empathicForest15 @EmunahHere @enigmaforte @EnigmaForte @epitium @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @essdee @Evaparker02 @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @evie @ExpectoPatronumm @exuberantOcean6739 @faiirygiirl @Fairhouse @fighter23 @FreeSoul1417 @friendlyEars8792 @frozenmermaid @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @girlygamerkilz @Goldcherry2113 @goldentown96 @gongoozlersoup19 @gracefuldeadlyswan @groundedexplorer @GusteeMoon123 @happydandan @happylove2611 @Harleemoon @healinghearts0718 @healingWhisper @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfulBranch221 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @honestplane3797 @honeypie720 @hopefulArrow2212 @hopefulnatural @hopeless104 @houserabbitsrule @humorouscamp915 @Hyacinth22 @Icicle0212 @IcyLight @incredibleWatermelon1029 @indigoCup1959 @InfinityandBeyond23 @intellectualDrum3128 @intelligentWind3206 @interactivec @inventiveOrange1 @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @Ivy229 @JasmineWhite @jayahere @JayTheBird14 @Jenna0903 @JenSee @Joe2017 @Jonsi @JoyIntoDarkness @joyoussun45 @joyoussun47 @Julian2703 @justconfuses87 @JustLikeMellie @JustMarije @JZack45 @K87 @KACOSMIC @Kanzi @KarrotCake @keion @kevan @kindCloud141 @kirtokun0731 @klemen @knowledge57 @Kodachrome73 @KokoroHereForYou @Kumiko @kvo8 @ladibugca @Learntolive @leothelittlelioncub1 @letspreadhappiness @LetsSpreadHappiness @LG22 @lia345 @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lightofhope89 @LilaGrace @lilboom9 @LilyLila @lilynoelle @Lionellinu13 @longing4peace @Lovejoy @lovelyWords13 @LovetoGod @maibock @marissa6 @marsmoon @Mellietronx @melliontm @MISSMEGHAN @MistyMagic @mistypanorama @mitch11 @motivationalhomegirl @MountainClarity @Musicismyfriend @NancySV1 @nans17 @natg @navyFarm1407 @Neonpaint21 @Nerdtastic @NevaehRose @niceDaisy36 @niceLion789 @niceTangerine6642 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NoneTheWiser @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @Ohemdieldi @Olivia210 @onerandomguy @Onlyonefollower @onwardforevenmore @optimisticRaspberries5247 @oxfordshiregatsby @P4ND0R4 @parisayano @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulLily4008 @peacefulwarrior10 @peachStrawberries1909 @penguinpower31 @peppermintlove @peterman @philispohicalShip9444 @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @piscesmoon @pizzalover1341 @pluckyAcai7322 @politeAvocado7234 @politecare2971 @politelychaotic @politeskies6536 @polks @positiveRiver9935 @princessd @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @psychespirit @PurpleNina @PurpleSnowflake2310 @rachelq @Raindrops00 @raininglillies13 @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw7 @Rcusick12 @redLunch4107 @Rehan00 @reliableWater8763 @Reokiome0928 @resourcefulbear6750 @rezasophiea @Romulus1776 @RoninSelecta @Rosa9570 @rosesway @royalGrapes @royalmilkbee @rumplesteeleskin @RynnTheBedouin @Sageypie @Saif1for1Resilience @sail46 @SaimaK @Santysan @SarilinaN @SavoyTruffle20 @scarletMaple3081 @ScarletPear1945 @scarletPear1945 @ScotchTape @seacastle @sealie @SecretlyMe @Seeker1898 @sendingyoulove @SensitiveApple @sensitiveShade5337 @SentientCozyTeacup @SharpiePen @ShiningSalamander99 @Shriya546 @Shweta555 @shy @silverIceCream21 @SilverSeastar @silverWillow1625 @singblue @Sk1ttles @SkolSuper1976 @sleeplessinmanhattan @Softforesthsp77 @softPoetry23 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @SparklingSnowflake15 @Spearstar @Stardew3 @starhawkemystery @stayingsanne @stillLavender24 @stillplanet @sujaypai @summertimesamness @SunFern @SunFlower @supportingearthangel @sweetlife101 @sweetmango91 @sweetMelody95 @sweetrosa1987 @Teresa416 @TheMandalorian @thepeacefulguy @ThePersonYouCanNeverKnow @TheRoseHeartz @TheSciKid @thoughtfulmomma @Tiggergirl @TimidMike @tisjme @TrinnitysLight81 @tygo @Umbrella89 @unkindloving @Vargasb @VickyP @victoriia @Violiness @warmheartedFarm7120 @Wawas @westvirginia @wildcat85 @windSpirit @Worrior22Warrior @xandia @XxOgSpunBbygrl @Youarelovelyy @yzzil @zeraphim

RumpleSteeleSkin OP September 11th, 2022

@RumpleSteeleSkin

I appreciate all of you!! Yep all of you! If it wasn't for you all I could not do what I do. You all give me the motivation to keep getting on here daily and share things on mindfulness. I love to read your all sharing's and how mindfulness helps each one of you. Seeing you all in the room during a discussion or something fun is a pleasure. Keep up the good work community.

❀️🐘My team!🐘❀️You all rock with all the things you do for the team and community. I love your commitment to the community. All of your communication back and forth to each other is 100%. Your activity with the community is very strong. Keep up the great work everyone!!πŸ‘

amiablePeace77 September 11th, 2022

@RumpleSteeleSkin

You are a wonderful leader and I admire you for your dedication to the mindfulness center.

I appreciate everyone in the team, shout out to @DonaldDraper for never getting tired to spread positivity @bluelotus99 and everyone else for supporting the forums.

A special shout out to those with whom I work together in the mindfulness discussions for their constant efforts to support the room

@soulsings @adventurousBranch3786 @LilyBlossom21 @GoldenRuleJG

September 12th, 2022

@amiablePeace77 right back at ya ❀️

Shoutout to members who make mindfulness full

@goldennest2727 @writetoheal42 @mytwistedsoul @cyanPlatypus @sleeplessVet @drHerrington @iampapaya @lolowise4756 @lilme

mytwistedsoul September 12th, 2022

@DonaldDraper Thank you for all the good things you do here Don and all the positivity you share with everyone. You are awesome! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2022

@cyanPlatypus6370 ❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 14th, 2022

Missed earlier oops! Lovely Lolo hope you receive this well-deserved shout out. Miss seeing you around! ❀ @Lolowise475

soulsings September 11th, 2022

@RumpleSteeleSkin I appreciate you. You are an amazing person that keeps going on. Thanks for all you do to make mindfulness an inviting place.

RumpleSteeleSkin OP September 14th, 2022

@soulsings

awww Souls those little words really mean a lot-thank you❀️

mytwistedsoul September 12th, 2022

Just a few extra appreciations -

@AffyAvo - for all the hard work they do for the disability community and for the contributions they make to help Cups grow in better ways

@NoneTheWiser - for the work and effort they put into the trauma community

There are alot of really wonderful people here. A special appreciation for - @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @Optimisticempath for the kindness and light they spread throughout the whole community. For all the ways you help me see myself in a better light. For the kind and gentle ways you reach out to others. May you both continue to shine and be a beacon of hope for so many. You are truly amazing people and the world is a better place with you both in it ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 12th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aww *hugs* this is super heart warming, Soul, words leave me at times like this one haha.

Thankyou is truly a small word to even begin expressing how touched I feel. I'm immensely grateful to know you, and receive so much kindness from you too, it never fails to make my day 100x better. Your tags are always a delight to come across. (Ofcourse the times when glitches don't nom the notifications away...I had to hahaaπŸ˜‚)

You are always soooo kind, understanding, gentle, appreciative, encouraging and supportive of others, coming up with the most thoughtful, solicitous, comforting words for everyone. *you* carry so much hope about and around, and *you* offer it to others generously, it's simply beautiful to come across anything you say in reply to someone else, you've inspired me countless times and given me hope too, even when you may not have 'actively' realized, how cool it is hehe, I'm sure there's many others like me here who feel blessed to be around you.

People like *you* make this world a better place too, who have genuine care, empathy, and compassion for others. Thank*you* for being here, for making this world a much more special place for all of us, and for being *you*. ❀

You are the bright, beautiful, benignant light we can all seek warmth from, and we do, and it is a comforting embrace of all things warm and fuzzy.

(A few words came back lol)

Sending so much love to you. ❀

Thankyou again, it means the whole wide world to me. 🀧

mytwistedsoul September 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I thought the notices were getting nommed! Those glitches must be super hungry. Maybe we could offer them some pizza? 😁

Sun - holy moly 😢 there's 27 synonyms for speechless and I think at the moment none of them can really say what I can't say. You found your words and mine have poofed! Once again I find that there isn't enough pizza on the whole world to express my gratitude for the things you've said here ❀️ ❀️

*big BIG hugs and love to you too Sun* ❀️

πŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺ

We'll have a party! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Yes hungry hungry hehe, we should definitely offer them something more delicious to nom lol. Like pizza, yas.πŸ₯°

Aww it's super okiee, Soul, it be like that sometimes hehe. Words ain't needed always. Hugs and Pizza work too.❀

*hugs and love recieved* Sending more back.❀

Yayy partyyyy *shares with you and nomsss*

RumpleSteeleSkin OP September 14th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

_1663171921.image.png

mytwistedsoul September 14th, 2022

@RumpleSteeleSkin Hey Rumple! ❀️ Love the picture! πŸ˜ƒ

mytwistedsoul September 13th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser You're welcome πŸ™‚ Just wanted You to know that all the hard work and effort you put into the community doesn't go unnoticed. You provide an amazing safe place for many people here. A place for people to be seen and heard and that is an awesome thing

LovetoGod September 16th, 2022

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Shout out to everyone here for being fantastic ❀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 16th, 2022

Shout out to youuu for being *youuu* which is an equivalent of all things lovely and more in a human being!πŸ’– @LovetoGod

LovetoGod September 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh my goodness πŸ˜¬πŸ’–

I am done with your tooooooooooo much sweetieeeenesssss πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

You are queen πŸ€—πŸŒΌ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 16th, 2022

@LovetoGod

Aye aye not so soon, you, stay right here haha.🧐

I'm not done (or ever will be) with reminding you over and over again, about how lovely you are, and how you instantly brighten any space you're in, sprinkling kindness around like pixie dust. Lovely Love deserves all the kind, loving, compassionate shout-outs always. Just passing them over, one at a time.πŸ’–

so-cute.gif

Blue0123 August 15th, 2023

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Yep, shout out to all you amazing souls....and shout out to the best listener in the entire universe that i got the opportunity to talk to...LOOPHOLE

Blue0123 August 15th, 2023

@SoOnToBe2928

@LOOPHOLE you are an Amazing soul...Thank you. It was worth it