Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Major Life Changes

KvngSlimerella August 11th

I am a spiritualist and Conscious Manifestation Teacher. On my own journey I’m going through major life changes. I’m what they call a “Rags to Riches” story. From growing up in poverty and toxic family dynamics, I’ve crafted a path to financial abundance and have created a peaceful home life for my children. These days my finances are increasing, business excelling, love life is changing all for the better

Let’s talk about the anxiety and fear behind these types of milestones. I’m calming myself everyday as the new things flow in. It took a lot of mental fortitude just to be “okay” .. now I’m learning how to relax and enjoy “Wayy more than okay”.

send good vibes xoxo

PineTreeTree August 11th

@KvngSlimerella Pardon me while I manifest some skepticism. Sounds like some scamy vibes. 

KvngSlimerella OP August 11th

thank You that was very supportive(she said sarcastically) I’m very new to the platform so it’s nice to see that negative comments can still appear in what supposed to be a positive and uplifting environment

PineTreeTree August 11th

@KvngSlimerella Sorry. Let me try again. Welcome welcome to 7 Cups! I hope you find resources here that can help you master your milestone fear and anxiety which you seem to have made excellent headway on already. 

So far I’ve found lots of support and resources here. Thank you 🥰

Tinywhisper11 August 11th

@KvngSlimerella I haven't exactly had the easiest of lives either. But now I'm safe in a new world, and I am thankful for everything I have, life is a precious gift ❤ I'm glad you've managed to make it through to the other side too ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

Tiny hug greatly appreciated 🥰 so glad to hear you’ve found your safe space. It feels good to know others are making progress too

@KvngSlimerella welcome to cups by the way ❤ I'm glad you found us ❤ hugs you tightly ❤❤

@KvngSlimerella sending good vibes your way too ❤