Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Idk what to do

BloopLovesYou March 31st, 2022

Hi, so I recently figured out that I’m Bisexual and have since came out to my friends and my therapist. I haven’t told any of my family and I don’t know if I should. My therapist says I should so I “don’t have to live a lie” but if I come out to my family I am 90% certain my parents would either refuse to talk to me again or kick me out (I’m only 15 almost 16). I mean they still make fun of me and try to convince me not to be Vegetarian and I’ve been vegetarian for 3 years now. I don’t know….any advice?

Smilewhenitrains87 April 1st, 2022

@BloopLovesYou Were really not supposed to give advice but since this may affect your personal safety I'm making an exception. DO NOT come out to your parents if you suspect you'll be kicked out. Regardless of what your therapist says. Unfortunately you may have to stay in the closet until you can move out and live independently. However there are confidential resources available to you. Some you can reach out to anonymously.

BloopLovesYou OP April 2nd, 2022

@Smilewhenitrains87 thank you so much, i don’t think I’ll come out to them ever, unless in a situation where I fall in love and want to marry a women