Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi, bisexual problems

Oceanthinking8455 November 23rd, 2021

Hi everyone, i'm a bisexual woman, and i'm starting to think that maybe i don't understand heterosexual women, is that possible? Like literally its so difficult for me to communicate with them, like family member etc ... it feels so distant ... i tought it was just different personalities, but i'm starting to think simply that heterosexuals interact with each other in a diffferent way, and maybe im not understanding it. Like i mean subconscious things that are different becouse of the sexual orientation ... so the communication doesnt work ... it feels like we are talking two different languages and living differently the world ... and I'm not capable of living like them becouse im bi ... i tought sexual orientation didn't matter in the perosnality ... but i'm starting to think that the differences run deeper and manifest more than i tought...

KatePersephone November 26th, 2021

@Oceanthinking8455 hi there! it sounds like it's hard for you to communicate with people who are heterosexual. and it can be understandable, knowing that you already do see the world differently, due to your sexualities. what do you think is possible for you to do for now?

KatePersephone November 27th, 2021

i moved your post to the 'multisexual umbrella support' subforum since it was posted in the wrong one :)