Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Random Lesbian Thoughts

MuchAdoAboutNothing February 3rd, 2019

You're welcome to post here, your random lesbian thoughts of the day!

aiag13 April 12th, 2019

I feel like that too haha, you

decisiveLion2278 April 30th, 2019

@MuchAdoAboutNothing

I keep seeing cute girls with guys and want to take them away and make them mine. A little help here?

DreamCatcher24wings May 10th, 2019

@decisiveLion2278 you just need to ask!

Ziegler0710 June 4th, 2019

@MuchAdoAboutNothing sometimes I wonder if I'm a lesbian because girls are hot, or because girls can cook ://

MuchAdoAboutNothing OP June 5th, 2019

@Ziegler0710

Sometimes I'm glad I like girls just because men seem like a piece of work. Anytime I hear my friends talk about their relationship problems It's about stupid things like chores and then they act like men are physically incapable of using a vaccum cleaner. It's seems so ddumb to me...

MuchAdoAboutNothing OP February 3rd, 2019

I was just thinking about how weird it is that I get attracted to girls who look like they could be really mean or bitchy (even when they truly aren't) and how I don't even want to date them I just think they're hot...

sootnewt February 6th, 2019

@MuchAdoAboutNothing

I get the same feeling!

hopefulHand83 April 17th, 2019

Yeah you are so right ... happens with me too@MuchAdoAboutNothing

hopefulHand83 April 21st, 2019

I think may be I could have someone...

DreamCatcher24wings May 10th, 2019

@then have someone!

*Has Girlfriend* *Sees Other Hot Chic* Dayum she's hot! No, no. I have a girlfriend. *pause* But Dayum that other girl was hot!

EnergySensitive May 14th, 2019

I'm trying to figure out if I am a lesbian. I am attracted to women and get aroused. I'm confused.

Not sure if this was the appropriate place to post this.

LeandraIsNeat June 4th, 2019

@EnergySensitive being sexually attracted to women is pretty big indication that you are wlw (women love women) if that helps

MuchAdoAboutNothing OP June 5th, 2019

@EnergySensitive

Seems like the question is more about if you're attracted to men at all. You said yourself you're attracted to women so that's something you already know. You just need to figure out if you're into men. In any case you don't sound very straight laugh

CinematicEnd95 May 15th, 2019

Me starting a TVshow with one minuscule LGBT factor, which I only found out about because I had to Google shows with lesbian charcters: "By the Goddess, this woman is so hot and badass. She's my favorite character in this show"

Also me: "Noooooooo, why do all of my crushes always end up dead!" *cries while eating brownies*

arosey8 June 4th, 2019

Happy Pride month Everyone!

HorizonJurassic June 5th, 2019

Still questioning my sexuality but I want to spend my life with a woman!