Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

✨✨HAPPY PRIDE MONTH✨✨

TheArtistSystem June 1st

WELCOME TO THE GAY CONNER!! its the first day of June 2024!! I just wanted to ask all my ally's and all my Lgbtqia+ and MORGI people weather your 
Lesbian- I wanna hear your story!

gay-I wanna hear your story! 

Bisexual-I wanna hear your story!

Transgender-I wanna hear your story!
Queer
-I wanna hear your story! 
Intersex
Asexual

and more I want to hear your story all of them and if you want to know your story know you are loved by me and all of us I personally am a Transgender man (Female to Male) and I am 16 and came out (somewhat) at 12 but I officially came out at 15 so share your story with me or share your art for pride month! I love you so much 
you trans friend Noah

Iamwhoiamwhoami June 2nd

I’m a transgender woman. I am in my fifties. I am only officially “out” here. I never came to terms with it until recently. I’m not taking hormones or anything. I am buried beneath what I call baggage mountain. Severe depression, social anxiety, medical issues, etc etc etc. 

I have struggled with severe depression, social anxiety along with a lot of other issues all of my life. 

Other than here, I have no support of any kind . So what I want regarding matching the mirror image to the internal image, doesn’t matter. I have accepted that. 

I should have tried to figure things out when I was young and maybe I could have had a chance to live instead of hiding everything deep inside locked in the barricaded room inside my head. 

I am not strong enough to deal with everything and then try to take the steps to match the images and start over. 

I am not strong enough to deal with societies comments and judgments while taking those steps. 

I envy those who have done that. 

TheArtistSystem OP June 2nd

@Iamwhoiamwhoami 

that's okay to never be out 100% I get that and you are strong for still being here I may be young but I get a lotta things your going through/went through you got this girl! 

Heather225 June 3rd

@NoahAnimates

YAAAAAAAY HAPPY PRIDE MONTH LET'S GOOO

pride-rainbow-dance.gif