Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Idk what to do

This is embarrassing for me to write but it’s eating me away. I’m comfortable with my gender identity but not with my expression. Sometimes I want to transition or something but I’m too scared to. I’m scared that I’m wrong and I’m scared of telling anyone. I know people would accept me but it’s such an uncomfortable and embarrassing topic. I know exactly what I want but I’m just so scared I’m wrong. I like being the way I am some days but not so much on others, part of my identity I guess. I just don’t know what to do. I can’t ever be honest because I don’t know if I really am or if it’s all in my head.

ASilentObserver May 16th

@courteousOcean9942 I am glad you reached out and opened up about your feelings, Ocean. It takes courage to express these feelings. What thoughts come up for you when you think about transitioning?

Hopenbeauty4all May 20th

@courteousOcean9942 I completely understand your fears. It is hard to see who you are and still not share that person with the world. One thing I do know it is only harder the longer you wait to express who you truly are. Please continue to express your feelings here and possibly thru a person you can trust and eventually you may find you are ready to just be you. 

WellsFiction May 20th

@courteousOcean9942 Hey. No worries. I have some of those thoughts as well. It's ok to feel that way. I think it's best to use more positive words, especially when describing something about yourself cause you're not a problem. Thanks for reaching out. It's good to tell others how we really feel :)