Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey! ask a transgender Teen anything!(keep it safe I'm 16)

TheArtistSystem May 15th

hey! I'm Noah and I am a transgender boy Female to male! also the abbreviation FTM! So i've begun to realize the longer I have been on cups some people have asked some questions that I can answer right now! 

What Is FTM/MTF? well FTM is Female to male someone who is born female but feels male sometimes is said to be a "tomboy" witch is generally the case with this but the other half is that she is a he and so He is a boy (FYI THERE'S A LOT MORE THINGS THAT GO INTO THIS! THIS IS THE SHORT VERSION)so they bind their chest with a binder (DO NOT USE ACE BANDAGES PLEASE) and can get top and bottom surgery. While MTF is male to female the same applies somewhat for this sometimes guys just like feminine clothing or like to do "female" activities such as painting their nails,wearing makeup (guys can do these if they wish i don't care you do you my friend!) they are sometimes known as "femboys" generally this could be the case but sometimes he is a she.   so they may grow out their hair start using breast pads (not sure what they're called I'm a trans guy not girl PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG-) 

there's more like I said there's a lot of research on this!
also Please correct me if I am wrong! 

Please be safe with your choices within transitioning you are loved by your trans brother Noah <3

Heather225 May 20th

@NoahAnimates

thanks for making this space for awareness and understanding and being so open to share!

AmyGrace55555 June 14th

@TheArtistSystem So, I want to make it clear that I ask things with the upmost respect. My question is: if there is someone who is trans (doesn’t matter if MTF or FTM), even if they identify differently, aren’t they still technically the original gender, (unless they have surgery. But even if they do, isn’t there still parts that you can’t change?) I’m just wondering and completely respect you. 

TheArtistSystem OP June 14th

@AmyGrace55555 

yes it is true that we cannot FULLY transition from our biological gender because it is part of our genetic make up and how our bones are formed men do not have a certain bone at the waist that helps with child birth but women do ect 

AmyGrace55555 June 14th

@TheArtistSystem Okay, thank you. This helps so much. If I have any other questions, I’ll ask you. Thank you for everything.

RUMBUM June 14th

@TheArtistSystem hey Noah I’m also a trans guy who’s a teen. But I have to ask how do you know you are for sure trans and not just faking it or doing it as a trend subconsciously.

TheArtistSystem OP June 14th

@RUMBUM 

thank you for reaching out so for me I have a lot of trauma and if you wish to talk more on my trauma just reach out to me on Pen pals just @ me k? <3 and I personally  have had some things that have led me to think I'm trans also I came out before it became a "trend"  there's a lot that goes into it there's research that went into it