Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Last one to post in this thread wins!!!

AlexFox800 January 24th, 2020

You see the title. Anything goes in the comments, just try to be the last one standing!

AlexFox800 OP March 7th, 2020

🎾

Flowingstreams March 9th, 2020

@AlexFox800

lazyKatz March 8th, 2020

Bat out of hell

Bewarenotmyaccount March 8th, 2020

I'm npt afraid of bats, I rescued one....

lazyKatz March 8th, 2020

I find bats scary.... In that post I was thinking about the song byMeat Loaf

Bewarenotmyaccount March 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

What scares you about them flying mamals?...only a few species are drinking blood and the hair tangling is a myth😊

lazyKatz March 8th, 2020

@RedLightinside

Until recently I was scared of all birds except birds of prey. Bats fly so I tend to class them the same.

Goldcherry2113 March 8th, 2020

:/

AlexFox800 OP March 8th, 2020

:|

@AlexFox800 How are ya doing Foxy?

AlexFox800 OP March 8th, 2020

@Goldcherry2113 Good. You?

@AlexFox800 I'm alive

@Goldcherry2113

are you doing okay? Sending you a hug if youd like one!

Goldcherry2113 March 9th, 2020

@FlowingstreamsI'm having a hard time right now. But Thanks for the penguin Hugs! Right back at ya <3

Flowingstreams March 11th, 2020

@Goldcherry2113

Hope this week is going better for you! Trying to remember some of your favorite things... And wasn't sure so I decided to send you some of my favorite things...

I had a somewhat rough day.... and sometimes rough days like company! So you aren't alone :).... Got caught in a situation where no one would speak the truth but it had to do with safety for a lot of people, and so I spoke up to protect people, to break through denial. It needed to be said even though it wasn't what everyone wanted to hear, and some people may likely be mad at me... but I am doing my best to just let it be, and let people have their emotions... Also triggering of childhood...and a familiar role to be in....lol...cheeky

Thanks for sharing about your day...Being able to send you a message... is making me feel better, in hopes maybe I can make someone else feel better! And I can use my insomnia for some good! heart

So here are some of my favorites to share with you ---Sunny beautiful days, blue sky white clouds, flowers blooming and butterflies making a magical appearance...

Hope you know you are important and people care! You are amazing!!!!! :)

lazyKatz March 8th, 2020

Riding along on a push bike

You are getting verrrrry sleeeeepy..... your eyes are getting sooooooo heavy.... you suddenly decide its going to be a gooood idea to let flowingstreams post last as you take a nice comfy slumber.........

*Heheh.... carefully tiptoes to finish line... passing pushbike.....🙂🙃😆

OldSerendipityBoat March 10th, 2020

@Flowingstreams cheetah...😉

@OldSerendipityBoat

lolololollaugh

OldSerendipityBoat March 12th, 2020

@Flowingstreams 😁🐆

DiamondSpace March 9th, 2020

it's sunday owo

oh no tomorrow's monday

@DiamondSpace

hope you have a great day! smiley

lazyKatz March 9th, 2020

It's just another manic Monday

AlphaPheonix4720 March 9th, 2020

Indeed it is

AlexFox800 OP March 9th, 2020

Yep

shadowmothhh March 9th, 2020

my profile picture is sideways and i want to hibernate

AlphaPheonix4720 March 9th, 2020

@Jisola I have decided that I want to move to Peru where I will live out my life as a mountain goat.

shadowmothhh March 9th, 2020

@AlphaPheonix4720

then you do that. that's the best life goal i've ever heard.

@Jisola

Super cute pic Jisola! Love your hair! Looks perfect on you! yesheart

shadowmothhh March 11th, 2020

@Flowingstreams

aww, thank you!

OldSerendipityBoat March 9th, 2020

I want to illegalli immigratw to the Moon and make like a Moon rock...

Sintija777 March 9th, 2020

Just sharing one brilliant metaphor I read on Saturday's morning. :)
"Hey, do you know how some Saturdays, when I make waffles, you guys see me toss the first one out? That's because the waffle iron is too hot. Or maybe it's not hot enough, or you know, I made the batter too thick. First boyfriends are kind of like first waffles. Okay? You got to... get through a few before you get it right. Yours is out there. He's just -- He's still cooking." :D

AlphaPheonix4720 March 10th, 2020

@Sintija777 that's cool.

AlphaPheonix4720 March 10th, 2020

@Sintija777 But I'm a guy and you're making me feel like I'm gonna be thrown away, like I'm just practise or something.

@Sintija777 Thanks for sharing! Cute idea of people like waffles!

@AlphPhoenix Nahhhhh! You are a keeper for sure!... or less waffle more like Magnificent Peru mountain goat! :) 🐐

Maybe we are all like waffles?. We all are learning and need a bunch of times for practice.... I definitely learned a lot from my exes...

I "practiced" so that when I got to finally meet the person who was my match, my hubby, I smoothed out a lot of my edges... or I became a more tasty waffle! lol... Seriously... I think this waffle (me) needs to get refurbished! I probably taste a bit burnt and bitter....lolololol..... Or maybe the dough is still raw! (Work in Progress)!

This gif cracked me up. What a funny and truly weird thing to find! Enjoy! Hope it makes you all laugh too!

Goldcherry2113 March 9th, 2020

Hope everyone has a good day

OldSerendipityBoat March 10th, 2020

@Goldcherry2113

You too since you said you were not ok...may you have a good day even if it's a week day...🤗😊

Goldcherry2113 March 10th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat Thank you <3

@Goldcherry2113

Thanks Goldcherry! Have a good day too! Day is looking brighter after hanging out on this silly thread with heart! :)heart