Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi im new

EzraYourLocalTrans October 17th, 2022

Hi! My name is Ezra. I am 13 years old. I am transgender and pansexual. I have joined because I struggle with some mental health issues and sometimes just need to talk. I am not supported a lot at home or at school. Here are some things about me...

Gender- Male πŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ Name- Ezra

Pronouns- He/They Hobby- Theater

My favorite color- Purple Good personality traits- Very good listener

Favorite artist- Cavetown, Mother Mother, Girl in Red, and Penelope Scott

innateJoy9602 October 18th, 2022

@EzraYourLocalTrans

Hello Ezra!

Welcome to the community! It's lovely to have you here. Theater sounds like such a great hobby! What's your favorite play? Also, purple is one of my favorite colors as well! Thanks for introducing yourself. I look forward to seeing you around!πŸ’›πŸ’«

EzraYourLocalTrans OP October 19th, 2022

@innateJoy9602

Thank you for being so welcoming! My favorite musicals are Dear Evan Hansen, Beetlejuice, Heathers, Six, and Mean Girls.

HelenaSays November 6th, 2022

@EzraYourLocalTrans

omgee! u seem super duper cool lolol, like a super swag person (w a great music taste)! i’m sage, do you wanna be friends lolol… i’m new and kinda lonely lmaoo πŸ’€

BlueSkies1021 November 10th, 2022

It's so nice to meet you, Ezra! You are valid and supported! We are so happy that you're here and proud of you for sharing your story! Never let anyone make you think you're any less than who you are - your gender and sexual identity is only a part of the wonderful human you are and there's so much about you to love! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ