Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community in February? Join in and say hi!

EmotionsListener February 1st

Hello and welcome to the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community! I'm Emotions, I am a community mentor leader and group support mentor for the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support community here on 7 Cups. It’s great to have you join our community. I look forward to connecting with you both here in the forums and/or in our group chat spaces.

If you are new to the forums, or just want some help while exploring, I recommend using the topic filters as a way to find posts that may be of interest to you. You never know, you just may find someone else who has a story much like your own that you can benefit from hearing.

There are also lots of fun threads and games where you can join in, or maybe you can create a new one. If you’d like to be notified about check-ins, discussions and other fun events here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community, think about adding yourself to the community taglist here!

Maybe you’re someone who prefers group chats, if so, teens click here, or adults click here, to join us in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Chat room. You can also check the community calendar here to find out about upcoming scheduled discussions. 

February is LGBTQ+ History Month in the UK, it’s also synonymous with “Valentine’s day” for many, but did you know we also celebrate aromantic spectrum awareness week this month? Hopefully you’ll be able to join us as we celebrate these and other events!

Take a moment to let us know a bit about you?

• Do you identify with any LGBTQ+/MOGII labels? What are your pronouns?

• While our LGBTQ+/MOGII identities may be what help unite us, we are still all unique individuals, so what is one of your favourite hobbies or activities?

• What would you like to see here in the LGBTQ+/MOGII Support Community?

• So since it’s February - do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? If you do, how do you like to celebrate? If not, perhaps you can share some of what you’ll be doing in February?

welcome-feb-2024_1706801400.png

[Image reads “Welcome!” on a purple watercolour background with pink and purple hearts ]

Tagging our newest subscribers: @wittySouth6006 @ArcadiaBay02 @Gh0stBOys @Hoveringon @M1cahW @Rose11298 @Jimmy3035 @starryeyedcatz @byronikus @galacta @quietMaple3999 @raspberrywristwatch @brishay @LunerMoon97 @tallLunch1250 @Myonlyhope @intelligentWalker495 @aquaWillow9938 @nessapressure05 @determinedSpruce8905

@EmotionsListener

Ooh such a lovely welcome, I adore the purple hehe. Happy February.💜

For Valentine's/ February: I'm a believer that love isn't and shouldn't be "restricted" to a day or a month, as they call February the month of love, as well, but I also like how we have these special days and little sweet ways of finding the "opportunity" to spend time with our love ones and to express our love for them.🥰

Sooo I'd love to celebrate Valentine's/ February by:

♡ On cups: filling out the Peer Appreciation Form (yus clickable, if anyone wants to join this too) to express my love and gratitude for the beautiful people I've met on cups, just another day of reminding them how amazing they are and how blessed I feel to know them.🥰

♡ Off Cups: the valentine's week is a busy one  for me, so haven't really decided on anything hehe, probably would just like to find some time to order me a pizza, chocolate truffle cake slices and watch cheesy rom-coms.🤣

How about youuuu?💜

EmotionsListener OP February 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I will admit, I am rather fond of purple as well. Sounds like you are definitely in the mood to celebrate and enjoy all that this month has to offer.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

EmotionsListener OP February 12th

Tagging our newest subscribers: @fuzzyclamp @MAlexListens @ccc444 @HunnieBee97 @adorablebones @Ebonyslifejourney @emotionalBranch5559 @PaulaUp @romasgirl @vixieistired @agreeableWriter401 @immSophieee2008 @Nixienity @bestFriend8589 @doriannnnn @sweetKitty1835 @sereneIris7175 @sammysfight @Solaro

SherweetSherif97 February 16th

@EmotionsListener

Lovely time for this warm welcome and love expressions

I meet too many beautiful people with big hearts here in 7cups really.

PRIDE VALENTINE

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Rose11298 February 22nd

hello beautiful. 💜✨

I am happy finding this app in the perfect time.

25 years old and finding I am bisexual. It's so confusing and exciting at the same time.

I really want some friends from the LGBTQ+ community to learn more and feel at home.

I love reading, writing, old movies, Anime, K drama and texting. ❤️

Be free to message me anytime , I will love that.

Eliistired February 24th

@EmotionsListener

HI, I'm new here.  I'm transmasc and pansexual, and love to cosplay.  It's nice to meet more people like me.

nessdamess March 3rd

@EmotionsListener Hi, I am genderfluid and bisexual. Pronouns they/she. What about you?

DangerNoodle21 March 7th

Hi, I'm new here and to this app. I'm nonbinary (they/them) and a 21-year-old lesbian. I am excited to meet queer people like me and different from me. Glad to be here :) 

Vagi March 7th

@EmotionsListener New in this community. Want to add value how much I can.