Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Demisexual Virtual Friends?

effingo March 12th, 2022

Would like to make some friends who are actually demis too. No one else seems to understand it. For anyone who's open, I'd love to chat or even do beautiful, traditional handwritten snail mail if you wish.

I'm (a very youthful) 30 and into filmmaking, sports (tennis, rock climbing/boulder), book collecting, creative writing,(novels and scripts), scrapbooking, animals, theater/musicals and travel to name a few. I'm pretty isolated here in the Corona years. Plus, I relocated for a new joband don't know anyone here. Would be nice to just have a few deep conversations with someone.

raspberryyyy March 13th, 2022

Hi! I'm 29 and all you say is relatable :) How to reach out to your personally?

effingo OP May 9th

@raspberryyyy So sorry for.the really late response to this. I had problems with my app for a while, so I wasn't on here anymore. Do you still want to chat?

friendlyCircle9419 March 13th, 2022

@effingo It can be difficult to find pen pals these days. I'm always up for a chat if you're interested.

Xloe March 18th, 2022

Yes! I am Demisexual and have no one to talk to about it! The friends I have confided in called it “religious trauma” but I am positive that is not the case! I love your vibe and would

love to talk more!

effingo OP May 9th

@Xloe So sorry for.the really late response to this. I had problems with my app for a while, so I wasn't on here anymore. Do you still want to chat?