Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎄 Christmas Leadership Appreciation Event - Join the Festive Cheer! 🎄

DreamTouch December 15th, 2023

As we approach the most wonderful time of the year, it's not just about the tinsel and ornaments; it's about celebrating the amazing individuals that make our community shine! I'm excited to introduce the
Leadership Development Programs new initiative: Christmas Leadership Appreciation.

🌟What’s the event about?

We're taking a moment to recognize and celebrate the incredible leadership qualities that each of you brings to our 7 Cups family. This event is all about spreading warmth, gratitude, and festive cheer as we appreciate the unique strengths and positive contributions of our members.

🎉 How to Participate?

Simply head over to this form and fill in the appreciation to your fellow cupsers.  Let's create a virtual fireplace of appreciation, warming the hearts of everyone in our community. 

🎁 What to Share:

• Specific instances of leadership in action

• Examples of how someone's leadership has positively impacted you/others

• Gratitude for the diverse leadership qualities

We encourage you to appreciate any listeners or members who've shown leadership qualities, not limited to the leaders. Let's use this opportunity to inspire and uplift new leaders within our community. Feel free to fill in as much appreciation as you’d like. 

🔔 Event Duration:

This form will be open from 15th Dec 2023 to 24th Dec 2023. By 25th we will be posting all the appreciations received in this forum post. Take your time to express your thoughts and read the heartwarming messages from your peers.

🌈 Let's Make it Memorable. Thank you all for being an essential part of our community. You make 7 Cups a special place, and this is our way of saying "Thank You" during this holiday season.

Click here to open the form 

Looking forward to reading your heartwarming messages and celebrating this christmas together!

Explore the Leadership Development Program here

DreamTouch OP December 15th, 2023

Tagging LDP team: @Skansly @Comphi @Shannon1996 @OllieRNLI999 @DreamTouch @WeEarth @FlyingToaster86 @StarryCandy6123 @EmpathyExpress @empatheticsoul7294 @dreamIcicle8467 @rubyjane00 @Mahad2804 @SensitiveHelper03 @fantasticJet1739 @CaringSub @GoldenRuleJG @Yourbuddy30 @Hope @azuladragon34 @MindfulJourney22 @Lillom @Lunaire00 @crypticwhisperss1 @Soul576 @AnonymousFF07 @Rosey16 @safetysource12 @yourbuddy30 @ChillingRain @Athenalu @positivePumpkin22 @ABrightBlueHeart @Kristynsmama @Comfortablesmile @healingtouch7110

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 15th, 2023

@DreamTouch

Yay festive feels are always extra cheerful with kindness and appreciations hehe. Lovely idea, team!🎄❤

wej.gif

DreamTouch OP December 20th, 2023

Rolling out the first set of appreciations! ❤️

To @AnnaSilverberg from @Kristynsmama

Leadership qualities: Anna always starts at check in at just the right time. She always answers questions promptly in the chatroom. And she offers fantastic chat support and peer support.

Message of appreciation
Anna, I am so grateful to know you! I always look forward to connecting with you in the LSR! You bring smiles and joy everytime you are around! Thank you for helping me through a difficult chat last night! I couldn’t have gotten through it without you! 

To @Jenna  from @Kristynsmama

Leadership qualities
Kindness, friendship, integrity, and honesty

Message of appreciation
Jenna- I don’t know what else to say, except that you are the best! I’m grateful you are my 7 cups friend. You’re a constant here at 7 cups. And I appreciate the time and dedication you have given to 7 cups!

To @Averyjr23 from @Kristynsmama

Leadership qualities:
 Friendly, supportive, honest, reliable

Message of appreciation:
 I’m so glad I met you and that we became friends! It’s great to have a 7 cups buddy that you click with. Thanks for being my twin!

To @KindheartedLily from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Leadership qualities: Compassion, Comprehension, Effective communication and problem-solving, Resourcefulness and Team work!

Message of appreciation: Lilyyyyy, you've been a terrific leader and friend, all throughout, I'm so so so so appreciative of your sweet check-ins and kind compliments always. It makes my day how you take an extra mile to not make the routine-ish team check in seem like just one of your "duties" lol, and it warms my heart that you actually *care* about the check in and your team mate's wellbeing. I'm grateful for the listener coaching team, because I got to know you and work with your brilliant self more closely. You've been such a proud example of how a leader should be, so kind, approachable, non-judgmental, caring, resourceful, someone who wants to bring out the best in others too. You're such a delight and I'm so so so so so appreciative of you! Please never stop being the kind-hearted *you* that you are!🤗❤

I'd like to share a quote for you:
“May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility.”

Happy Holidaysss!🎄❤

To @Chevy81 from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Leadership qualities: Sooo many

Message of appreciation: Chevyyybeannn, you better see this one coming lol. You're one of my most favorite leaders here, and people too hehe, you're just sooooooo sweet and caring and thoughtful and loving and compassionate and funnnn and simply wonderfulllll. 💛

I really appreciate how you're always thinking about the team and your people, always showing up to support people and encourage them, be that "lean onto me" person for them when someone's needing it and just the best cheerleader there possibly can be. You are an effective communicator, you actually provide space to share and listen intently, you respond appropriately and are so so welcoming of ideas and perspectives, even if they are not the exact same as yours (lol), I love how you've always created a safe space for me to do my ranting/ suggestion/ thought sharing sessions and how you always acknowledge my efforts and validate my emotions and thoughts. It means the legit world to me and beyond. I highly highly highly respect you and admire you and appreciate you and love you for being exactly yourself. Thank youuu for being so youuu!🥺🤗💛

Sending you lotsss of love, happiness, and laughter for every day of this Christmas season.🎄💛

Thank you @Kristynsmama and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for your kind words and for always being there to root for your peers! We appreciate you. ❤️

Jenna December 22nd, 2023

@Kristynsmama

Thank you! ♥ You are a very sweet soul in this community.

kindheartedLily December 23rd, 2023

@DreamTouch

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun!!  Thank you SO much!! You're kind words brightened up my day😊I so appreciate you, Sun!🌞! 🫂💜💚 I love our amazing team 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2023

@kindheartedLily

🤗❤

hugs-love.gif

kindheartedLily December 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyouhugs-and.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2023

@DreamTouch

Aw thanks for posting, Dreamie!❤

Chevy81 December 30th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
"sooo many" eh? that's one briliant way summing up the leadership qualities xD i dig it. i might steal it somewhen >:)
Honestly, I didn't see this coming. But somehow, I'm convinced that whenever and wherever there's any appreciation festivals and/or compliment events; your warm, kind, encouraging, supportive words are there to be found.
Thank you for taking your time thinking of me and crafting these words of acknowledgement. This means a ton and brightens this season. many warmest and tightest huggles for Sunnie, may this season treats you kind and well.

@DreamTouch thank you for organizing this appreciative event
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 30th, 2023

@Chevy81

Awww yes xD too many to count xD feel free to stealsieees. *huggles back tight and keeps hugging* 

DreamTouch OP December 26th, 2023

To @Hope 

Leadership qualities: Emotional Intelligence, Problem solving, Decision making, Rationality, Communication skills, Team work, Delegation etc!
Message of appreciation: Hey hey Hope, you're truly the *dean* 7 cups needed, has and is extremely grateful for. (Yes, I speak, on behalf of the entire community lol) I admire how you carry yourself around here, managing so so much at the academy and community front, yet finding the time to interact with the community, hold meaningful conversations and actually investing your time and care in knowing people!
I love how you have a sense of curiosity for things, and for people, and appreciate how you are willing to dig in deep to know and understand better. For an instance, If someone were to say something like a "I'm enjoying so and so research" more than 85% people would go around with just a "good for you yay" or a "good luck" but you'd take time to know more about the research, more about the person, their passion, their thoughts etc and would offer yours too. It's such a simple thing to do, and probably not even something you do very "consciously" (I guess lol?) But something that makes you *you* and stands you apart from the crowd. So thank you for being this person. I appreciate you lots and am grateful I get to know you more here as well. Thank youuu for everything you do and for being youu! 🎓❤

May your life be filled with warmth and good cheer this holiday season and throughout the New Year. Happy holidayssss!🎄❤

To SirenofSerenity 

Message of appreciation: Siren is an incredibly amazing leader. Came our (the listener community's) way exactly when we needed her the most and has been so consistent ever since, from revamping and reviving worn down projects, to building new teams and leading the chatroom and quality tracks so so well. Being a regular face in the community forums, showing up with check ins, reminders, announcements and discussions. Siren is an exceptionally kind, enthusiastic and caring hooman and I'm so grateful to have her in our community!🧜‍♀️💖

Merry Christmas and happy holidays hehe. May the holiday bring you endless joy, laughter, and quality time with your love ones!🎄💖

To @MistyMagic

Message of appreciation: MagicalMistyyyybeannn, you're the most magical butterfly ever hehe, always sprinkling so much kindness-glitter around. I looooveee how you really really care about this community and its seen in every interaction, collaboration and effort from your side. You are one of those "I got you" people here for everyone, I think, always up for a helping hand whether in terms of action or sharing ideas or simply offering someone a space to feel less alone and comforted. You're such a go-to person for so many here and you have your heart in the rightestttt of place for cups, and its people. Thank youuu for being such a consistently honest, strong, resourceful, supportive, approachable, communicative and caring leader, Misty, all your time, effort and company is dearly appreciated! I hope you are here for many many more years, you make it magical, really!🦋❤

Be sure to count all your blessings this Christmas, as they are countlesss. You're a blessing to many, and I treasure you vvvvvv much. Happy Holidaysssss!🎄❤

Thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for these lovely messages 💜

To @Fristo

Leadership qualities: Cheerfulness, positivity, compassion, and fun.
Message of appreciation: Fristo is the best! He is always welcoming and supportive to new members and his initiatives to revive the listener community room and to bring kindness to the community are admirable.

Thank you @Kristnsmama for this lovely message 💜