Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

Containedchaos December 4th, 2020

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking

I will use my gifts, strengths and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.

I will treat others with dignity and respect, I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenge as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I do not know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging, or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.

I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leader and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: Containedchaos

GlitteringNights December 6th, 2020

GlitteringNights Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track of domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognise when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilties with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: GlitteringNights

Ines1229 December 8th, 2020

@GlenM

My (Ines1229's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

Signed: //Ines1229//

December 8th, 2020

My (Mishi1053's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Mishi1053//

sia1325 December 12th, 2020

My (sia1325's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //sia1325//

LightofWorld December 13th, 2020

Signed LightofWorld<3

beautifulSeal9714 December 14th, 2020

Signed: beautifulSeal9714

December 16th, 2020

I pledge a moral oath before the 7cups Community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses , that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this convenient and undertaking.

I will use my gifts , strengths , and talents to serve the 7 cups Community.

I will treat others with dignity and repect. I will not disparage other people or cups

I will practice high warmth and high Expectations on other; this means I will care deeply for them and I also expect them to try hard and put in work that has a tangible impact.

I will expect the same for my self and I will hold my self accountable.

I will work to listen to Constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own Challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I would recognize when I do not know something ans ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.

I will grow in knowleadge , understanding and skill , to work collaborative with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance , especially when things are Difficult , challenging or uncertain.

I will Demonstrate and Flexibility by sharing projects and Responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a commen goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I ama part of something bigger than my self.

I am honored to serve the 7 cups Community.

I will keep this Promise as a person with integrity and as a leader and I will do everything in my power to facilitate strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 cups Community.

Colorfulcatsofhope

cuteOrange213 December 18th, 2020

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people on 7 Cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for other: this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put it really work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard to listen to my constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don’t know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I am a part bigger than myself.

Signed : //cuteOrange213//

MyNameIsNicole December 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

Signed- //Nicole//

JoeyTribbbiani December 23rd, 2020

JoeyTribbbiani's Leadership Oath

Signed: JoeyTribbbiani

mxmes December 27th, 2020

mxmes'
Leadership Oath:

Signed: mxmes

ouiCherie December 30th, 2020

@GlenM

Here's my Leadership Oath to 7 Cups Community:

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback.

I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

Signed: ouiCherie

SympatheticStrawberrySmoothie December 30th, 2020

My (SympatheticStrawberrySmoothie's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //SympatheticStrawberrySmoothie//

specialSnow9454 January 3rd, 2021

I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Signed snow ❄️

specialSnow9454 January 3rd, 2021

I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

Signed: SNOW ❄️

Kieran000 January 3rd, 2021

BeigeMoonlight January 5th, 2021

@GlenM

My (BeigeMoonlight's) Leadership Oath:

Signed: //BeigeMoonlight//

BellatheHappyHelper January 14th, 2021

Signed BellatheHappyHelper

January 19th, 2021

@GlenM

My (Mishi's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I understand that I am a leader, and I am a part of something bigger than myself.

Signed: //Mishi//

SirenSymphony21 January 20th, 2021

@GlenM

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.

Signed kindstar45

IceCream4IceCream January 21st, 2021

@GlenM

My (Jovial's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strength, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.

I will recognise when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I am part of something bigger than myself.

Signed: //jovialButerrfly6572

IceCream4IceCream January 21st, 2021

Signed: // jovialButterfly6752 //

pamharley003 February 6th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752

Read and signed

HappyHelper242424 March 22nd, 2021

Signed // HappyHelper242424 //

UnicornsCottonCandy March 25th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752

Signed: //UnicornsCottonCandy//

Fergie12299 January 25th, 2021

My (Fergie12299) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself acountable.

Signed: Fergie12299

becca2002 January 27th, 2021

My (becca2002) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: becca2002

jujusunshine January 28th, 2021

My (jujusunshine) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath:

generousBreeze169 February 2nd, 2021

Signed: //generousBreeze169//

sunlightspirit February 3rd, 2021

sunlightspirit leadership oath:

Leadership Oath

signed: //sunlightspirit

considerateParadise6717 February 4th, 2021

@GlenM

My (ConsiderateParadise6717) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //ConsiderateParadise6717//

SassyClassyBrunette February 6th, 2021

@GlenM

My (SassyClassyBrunette's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: SassyClassyBrunette

warmLove3625 February 11th, 2021

@GlenM

My (WarmLove3625's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //WarmLove3625//

JordanPeraltaa February 11th, 2021

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

Jordan

JordanPeraltaa February 11th, 2021

@JordanPeraltaa My apologies, I didn't sign with my listener name -

Leadership Oath

JordanPeraltaa

wonderfulKermitKaTy February 22nd, 2021

My wonderfulKermitKaTy's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //wonderfulKermitKaTy//

ingeniousFriend59 February 25th, 2021

Leadership Oath

Signed.. Ingeniousfriend59

windSpirit February 27th, 2021

My oath.

I pledge a moral oath before 7 cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve 7 cups community.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 cups.

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; that means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticitism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something and I will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I am honored to serve the 7 cups community.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to faciliate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 cups community.

Signed: //windspirit//

Jili February 28th, 2021

My (competentParadise6344's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //competentParadise6344