Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[OUTDATED] Are you new to the Leadership Development Program? Introduce yourself here!

Heather225 September 9th, 2020

Click here to Introduce Yourself 

Say hello!

What cohort group are you (what month did you join)?

What excites you about taking this course?

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

Heartsandrosesandpaws November 6th, 2023

@ChillingRain

good luck with ldp

WeEarth November 6th, 2023

@Heather225

Joined in November Group. I always want to give out my best, so I hope it will help me to improve my skills.

starryCandy6123 November 6th, 2023

@Heather225 

Hi my names is StarryCandy6123. I am, so excited to be here.  this is my first day. Hoping to meet you all on here, and build a great team

ABrightBlueHeart November 10th, 2023

@starryCandy6123

Best of luck, my friend :)
You'll be amazing!

@Heather225

November cohort here :)
I love the emphasis this program puts on knowledge of the self. Looking forward to this!

Comphi November 10th, 2023

@ABrightBlueHeart

Best of luck 😀

@Comphi

Aww thank you mate! :')

Kristynsmama November 23rd, 2023

@Heather225

Hello!  My name is Kristy and I have been a listener off and on since October 11, 2014.  So I’ve been with 7 cups almost since the beginning.  Some of you may remember me as Angelwings2 or Angel.  I recently had to change my username so I respond to either of you interact with me in the listener chat rooms.

I will be joining the November 2023 cohort.  My start date is 11/27/23!

I have always been a natural born leader so joining the academy leadership program is naturally the next step for me.  I am most looking forward to taking my journey as a listener to the next level.  I also am looking forward to challenging myself as an individual person and as a listener.  And most importantly, I’m looking forward to identifying what leadership roles are a good fit for me.

As Always,

Kristynsmama (Kristy)

CaringSub November 27th, 2023

@Heather225

I joined the November 2023 group - start date of November 27, 2023!

I am looking forward to learning all aspects of being a good leader, supporting members & listeners on 7 Cups, and sharing my experience & knowledge. I'm very excited to be a part of the November group!

Kristynsmama November 28th, 2023

@CaringSub

Yay!  We joined the same cohort!  I’m just starting today! 

As Always,

Kristy

SensitiveHelper03 December 5th, 2023

Hey, im in the december group

Lunaire00 December 10th, 2023

Hello, my name is Luna and I am in the group that will start on the 11th of December, 2023. I am excited to participate in the LDP programme! :) 

Kristynsmama December 10th, 2023

@Lunaire00

Congrats on joining LDP!  I’m finding the info to be really helpful!

ReganL December 10th, 2023

@Heather225

Hello I'm Regan!

What chorot group am I: December 

What excites me about taking this course: I think everything about it! I get to learn new things and met some really cool folks while doing so! I have loved learning here on 7 cups and I think this is another great chance for me to be able to learn more and evolve my skills even more!

~ Regan 💛

safetysource12 December 18th, 2023

Hi @Heather225 !

I joined in as a listener in September 2023 and became a part of the LDP in November.

What excites me is how much I can grow and improve via this program.

Heather225 OP December 18th, 2023

@safetysource12

nice to see you!! LDP is a great program and i'm super happy to hear you're committed to growing! i know you'll have plenty of fun and learn a lot!

NewYorker11 January 6th

@Heather225

i joined the LDP group of January 2024

what excites me about taking the Leadership Development Program is that i believe this course will make me more independent and extroverted! also, i think the LDP will make me a better Active Listener here on 7 Cups!

wonderousLove3994 January 29th

@Heather225
I'm in the January Group

I'm excited to learn how to be a better listener and be a better support to my peers and those around me

Heather225 OP January 29th

@wonderousLove3994

that's awesome! i'm rooting for you! i know you'll do great

Rainboho March 3rd

@Heather225 What cohort group are you (what month did you join)?

G'day, I'm in the cohort group for March 2024.

I'm excited to up scale my listener skills creating safe environments for those in need of a kind ear. Safety first has always been at the forefront of everything I do, particularly in my career/work. 

March 8th

@Heather225

I am in the February group.

I want to become a leader and want to know about leadership role and make my listner journey a beautiful one for me and for others 

AmyGrace55555 August 9th

@Heather225 Hii!!! How is everyone?

What month did you join?

I got accepted starting the week of August 12, 2024!!

This is a chance to give back to the community who has helped me so much. I will also get to meet so many new people!!! :D