Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you new to the Leadership Development Program? Introduce yourself here!

Heather225 November 10th, 2020

Learning Is Fun GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Welcome, new students! Whether you're just embarking on your leadership journey here, or taking this course to level up your leadership game, we're so excited to have you!

To start us off...

1. What week did you sign up for?

2. What made you want to sign up?

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course?

4. One fun fact about you!

Welcome GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

We hope you enjoy the program!!

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

WhereIsRed January 16th

@Heather225

15/01/2024

Motivated by a profound desire for personal growth, a love for challenges, and an unwavering commitment to contributing to positive change, I joined the leadership development program to cultivate my leadership skills and pave the way for a purpose-driven future.

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course?

No, I am a brand new leader looking to enter my first role in this course🤗

My love for adventure and curiosity extends beyond the earthly realms. I have a cosmic curiosity, exploring mysteries beyond our universe and galaxy. My spirit of exploration truly knows no bounds!

Heather225 OP January 16th

@WhereIsRed

Welcome to your leadership journey. I'm so excited for you!

WhereIsRed January 17th

@Heather225

animated-greeting-card-thank-you.gif

NewYorker11 January 18th

@Heather225

January 8th 2024

i wanted to take part in the LDP because i wanted to further my knowledge with regards to being a Listener on 7 Cups!

i am a listener since May 2022 and member since 2014, looking forward to my first role in this course.

i love video gaming!

Heather225 OP January 18th

@NewYorker11

what are some of your favorite game titles?

NewYorker11 January 19th

@Heather225

omg great question @Heather225 ! 

i love the Final Fantasy Series, Summoners War Series, Counter-Strike, Halo, NBA 2K Series, just to name a few!

how about you, do you play or follow any video game platforms or games?

Heather225 OP January 19th

@NewYorker11

i grew up with nintendo mostly and am a big fan of retro jrpgs. and yay final fantasy!!! 3 (6 technically) is still a beloved favorite of mine. I don't actively play as much as I used to but I watch a lot of charming lets players and i also enjoy a good indie horror game.

NewYorker11 January 19th

@Heather225

Awesome!!! my first platform was the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) from my parents in Christmas 1989! that's awesome, Final Fantasy 6 was one of those landmark JRPGs that helped bring the genre to the attention of the Western Hemisphere... people point to FF 7 as the one that made RPGs a World Wide phenomenon! 

for indie horror games, i recommend Among Us and Lethal Company, and both are so so inexpesive, as compared with the AAA horror game titles.

ChromaticFinss January 23rd

1. 22nd December

2. After completing masters, I'm taking some time for myself to be more sharp and clear about my objectives. I hope this is a good opportunity to upskill and learn.

3. I'm a peer supporter

4. I can spend hours, days and months with myself alone and never get bored.

serenePeace3726 January 25th

Hello all! I will be starting on Monday, January 29. I do not yet have a leadership role but I will be applying for a couple today. interesting fact about me? I am a voracious reader and read over 250 books last year. I am also a book influencer on Bookstagram.

serenePeace3726 January 30th

1. What week did you sign up for? 1/28/24

2. What made you want to sign up?to enhance my leadership skills and give back to the community.

3. Are you a leader within our community, or are you a brand new leader looking to enter your first role in this course?yes and no, I'm new, but I just got my first leadership roles.

4. One fun fact about you!last year I read 250 books.

tranquilechoes February 9th

@Heather225

1. February 9th 

2. it seemed like an amazing opportunity to polish my skills plus a sweet challenge like this is always a accepted

3. I am new in here

4. I love to write poetry 

Snowy00 February 13th

Hey y’all! My name is Kayla 😊

1.) I signed up for 8 weeks starting February 12th, 2024 🥰

2.) I decided to sign up because my mentor recommended LDP to me. I love this site and I have since 2015. I am really looking forward to learning more through this program and improving myself, while helping others! 💕

3.) I’m not a leader in the community yet. I was a listener for 3 years here from 2015-2018 and was a leader in many different areas of 7Cups, but so much has changed, I’m enjoying re learning everything and the journey so far! I’m looking forward to being able to step into a leadership role at the end of this program 🥰

4.) One fun fact about me: 

I wouldn’t say it’s a fun fact 😅 But I have 2 turtles, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 1 fish, 1 bearded dragon, 3 kids (2 boys and a girl) and 2 godsons 🥰. And I very much enjoy playing in the mud and mud wrestling with my kids 😂 it’s our favorite activity when it rains as we live in the country ♥️

I am super excited to join the team and am really looking forward to learning and growing through LDP! ♥️💕

WishUponAStar968 February 18th

@Heather225

February 19 2024

I want to improve ways in my leadership skills, be more involved in the 7cups community and as I already completed 2 courses by accident, I found the information being taught so beneficial for a Listener and as a person.

Yes, I am a Global Mod!

One fun fact is that I like to swim with sharks!  (plays Jaw's music)!

JustSophia February 19th

Hi! I'm Sophia. 

1. Feb. 19

2. To brush up on leadership skills and learn new things, and also to experience it so that I can answer questions about it having had first-hand experience.

3. I love playing games with friends and family

TheOnlyChresser February 19th

1. Feb. 19

2. I signed up to test what i know and (hopefully) learn something new. :D

3. Looking forward to becoming a leader.

4. I like to play "Hypixel Skyblock".

Countrygirl095 February 19th

@Heather225 hi everyone, I signed up for February 19 and what made me want to be a part of take this courses because I want to be better listener and I want to take the skills I learned from advocating for 10 years and take them this type of field here's a fun fact about me I'm an author and I have advocated for cerebral palsy for 10 years and I love country music

4Jasmine February 21st

@Heather225

I signed up for this week. I decided to sign up because I felt it was time for me to focus on others. I am a new leader within this community. One fun fact about me is that I love learning.

sky2Ocean20 February 24th

@Heather225

-> I signed up for Feb 2024 last week. (26 Feb 2024).

-> I want to practice my usefulness by showing up and being supportive in a leadership role. 

-> I am brand new and about to delve into this course.

-> I am very interested in the existence/myths of Mermaids. 

PetiteSouris February 27th

@Heather225 @yourbuddy30 @liveloveforgive

☞ To start us off...

☞ I signed up for the week of 2/26/2024.

☞ I enjoyed the Quality Listening Program and wanted to attempted another Academy Program.

☞ I have previously been a chatroom mod, chat support, peer support and on the verified listeners team. Currently, I am in Academy mentor for the internship team, a project agent fot the Active Listening Tests team and soon also a grader for the Active Listening Tests team. 

☞I like gothic churches, old cemeteries, libraries, and small coffee shops. 

-Souris

LiveLoveForgive March 14th

@PetiteSouris Thanks for the tag and Congratulations for this. 🙌👏 Always in awe of dedication you have towards learning ❤️❤️

PetiteSouris March 14th

@LiveLoveForgive Thank you

e blush.gif

CatHanderOutNoah March 2nd

@Heather225

March 4th!

I always wanted to make a further impact on 7cups. And with 7cups as a community growing everyday, I felt the necessary need to help. There are quite a few leaks and busts in the community, and I wanna help fix those.

Yes, I am technically already a leader. I am a Room Supporter (Tier One Leader) for Newbie Hub, and Student Support.

I love turtles, I love coding, I love school busses, I love all kinds of things.

Mahad2804 March 19th

Heya @CatHanderOutNoah 💜

A very warm welcome to LDP! We're so glad to see you joining us ✨

I love your vibe about making 7 Cups even better! It's awesome to see someone stepping up to help out where needed.

Also, turtles, coding, and school buses? That's quite the mix of interests! 🐢💻🚌

Sooo excited to have you here!!!

Rainboho March 3rd

@Heather225

First week of March 2024.

In life you never stop learning and furthering my skill set in leadership for my own personal development and in turn that helps others who I interact with on 7 Cups.

I am a newbie looking to learn and further my involvement on 7 Cups.

I am an Aussie with a passion for conservation.

Mahad2804 March 19th

Heya @Rainboho 💜

Welcome welcome welcome to theeee..... *drum roll please* ✨Leadership Development Program 

We're stoked to have you on board and we can't wait to see the awesome leader you'll become!

I totally love 💖 your mindset about constant learning and it's so amazing that you're here to develop your leadership skills for your own growth and to support others.

We're all rooting for you and we'd be more than happy to help you along the way!

We have an awesome team of mentors here to help you with the program, your coursework, leadership role, and everything in between. You can find our availability here.

Wishing you the best of luck in your journey 🎀

Renjik8013 March 5th

4th of March.

I would like to reframe my leadership skills throughout this program, which are the skillset for which I have a few chances to practice. And I believe it's essential for my future learning or career as a psychology student. Moreover, I enjoyed helping and hearing others in 7 Cups, so I would love to contribute more :D

A newbie here so looking forward to entering my first role!

I could speak more than three languages (if my native language is included)!

Mahad2804 March 19th

Heya @Renjik8013 👋

We're so thrilled that you decided to join our program 🎉

It's awesome to hear that you're looking to grow and refine your leadership skills! And your enthusiasm for helping others is exactly what we need here at 7 Cups.

Know that we're right here by your side as you step into the realm of leadership and we know that you'll make an incredible leader wherever you decide to put your time and energy ✨

Okay and I have to say, I am impressed! 3 languages is quite the achievement, you've got some skills 💖

Best of luck with your listener and leadership journey as well as your academics!

daydreammemories March 7th

@Heather225

Hi ☺️

1. March 4, 2024

2. mostly was curious with a mixture of willing to learn here

3. im a new leader looking into my first role

4. i love to go to space someday ; )

Mahad2804 March 22nd

Heya @daydreammemories

We're so glad to have you with us at LDP 💜

Your willingness to learn and grow as a listener is so commendable and I think curiosity is definitely the best motivation to learn anything. 

We wish you the best of luck in the leadership journey you're about to embark on and we'll be here for you every step of the way!

And PS, I absolutely loooovvvveeee space and the cosmos too. Good luck on making that a reality ✨

daydreammemories March 23rd

@Mahad2804

Thank you so much! 

Ans yes I hope so😁🤞

Vagi March 8th

@Heather225 

1. 11th March 2024

2. Learning new, exploring myself.

3. I try to get into leadership role.. been into some in class but yeah lot more to learn!!

4. I am all rounder kinda person.. love games like badminton, kho kho. Learned yoga, have knowledge about excel,  PowerPoint (though hard to manage time to learn more there ),  I am a good singer. And yeah good in academics 😌.

Mahad2804 March 22nd

Heya @Vagi 💜

Welcome aboard to the Leadership Development Program ✨

If you want to learn leadership skills and explore yourself, you've come to exactly the right place!

The skills you have already plus prior experience as a leader in school make you a great leadership candidate for 7 Cups and we know you'd make a wonderful leader 💖

We can't wait to see you flourish on 7 Cups and in real life and we're here to support you through it all!

Happy cupsing ☕

@Vagi

good luck

Queenlove267 March 29th

@Heather225

1. April 1st

2. I love helping people through hard times

3. I’m a beginner leader

4.Fun fact- I’m very good at problem solving and I am able to find a solution even in difficult situations 

Mahad2804 March 29th

Heya @Queenlove267 💜 Welcome to the program!

Combining your passion for helping others with your problem-solving skills makes you a rockstar leader in the making here at 7 Cups! ✨

We're all cheering you on and wishing you the best of luck on your journey 🎉. Can't wait to see the amazing leader you'll become!

Don't forget, we've got a team of mentors ready to lend a hand whenever you need it. Feel free to reach out to any of them, and they'll work their magic! 🪄

Queenlove267 April 2nd

@Mahad2804

Aww Thank you 

@Queenlove267

good luck in the ldp

Mik00l April 2nd

@Heather225

I signed up on 1 april 2024 

i wanted to sign up because i want to be a be better as a leader in small things in my life. and push myself to be better personally and at cups. 

i have a peer support role from before but i could look for something new

fun fact about me? i love drinking green tea

Mahad2804 April 3rd

Heya @Mik00l ✨ how you doing?

It's absolutely amazing that you want to improve as a leader and you've come to exactly the right place for that goal. 

Peer Support is a great role and I hope you enjoy it. It's a very versatile starting role and opens up avenues for so many new roles. 

We'd love to see you flourish into an even more wonderful leader through this program and we're here to support you and cheer you on every step of the way 😊

All the best!