Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wait

affectionateSea5938 February 25th

As I stand among the evergreens that encompass around me, I tilt my head towards the heavens and gradually allow my eyelids to shut. My senses began to tingle, bringing awareness of the earth beneath my feet in which I am grounded. Sending a surge through my body in which brings forth life, in which the creator daily reminds me that this shell is not home. As the energy flows upper ward and through my fingertips I feel the sensation of your hand clasping around mine and yet for a second with you seems like an eternity. With each breath, I take an electrical signal travels through my soul releasing new blood to my heart, refreshing memory as to say you are always within me. And as I hear the waters ebb and flow in the distance amidst the trees, a gently breeze whispers in my ear “Wait for me”. So as I stand amidst your glory in the centerpiece of it all in all its splendor may my heart ever grow fonder of you and continue to stay faithful to what does true know that I will always love you.- By Affectionate Sea

ASilentObserver March 5th

@affectionateSea5938 Very cool, sea. That is so beautiful. It sounds like you have a very close connection with nature and find comfort in it. How does spending time in nature help you cope with difficult emotions?

tranquilechoes March 5th

@affectionateSea5938

That's so enchanting and beautiful it made me feel at peace just by reading it 🤍✨

affectionateSea5938 OP March 5th

Thank you

affectionateSea5938 OP March 5th

Thank you 😊 I am glad it made you feel at peace.