Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My life is coming to an end.2

OnlyDarkness September 6th, 2023

So, apparently I’m wasting my time here by thinking that I mattered Big Mistake. So I guess I won’t continue the this waste of time journalism crap . So I just stop wasting your time and stop posting my crap.

mytwistedsoul September 6th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness Hey :) What makes you think you don't matter? You're not wasting anyone's time. Sometimes it takes time for threads to pick up steam. Sometimes it can seem you're talking to yourself but it doesn't mean you don't matter. Is there something I can do to help?

mytwistedsoul September 6th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness Hope you don't mind - just wanted to check in with you today. How are you?

OnlyDarkness OP September 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul I’m not lost anymore. Decided to forgive myself, and my Father for the way he raised me Which was the reason he was like he was raised by his abusive Father and didn’t know any better way to handle his Emotions.So there’s light at the end of tunnel again leading me out of the Darkness. ps notice my pfp pic ?

mytwistedsoul September 7th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness Forgiveness is a big step from what I understand. Especially for yourself. And for your father! That's awesome! Generational abuse is a hard cycle to break. Way to go! I'm really glad that you see the light at the end of the tunnel and that you're no longer lost. That is amazing to hear :)

I did notice your pfp when I read your profile. You don't look your age lol and your shades are cool 😎 Was there something I should have noticed or recognized?