Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

letter to your younger self

youarenotalone00 January 3rd, 2021

hii

i think all of us channge...and perhaps the only thing that is constant is change

and everyone has been through so many circumstances

so today i would like for all of you to write a letter to your younger self and give him/her/them advise

because whatever you faced can be a survival guide for hundreds of people possiblly facing the same thing

thankk youheart

youarenotalone00 OP January 3rd, 2021

@youarenotalone00

let me go first

a letter to my younger self

hey,

i know you feel like the whole world is ending and that its not fair. people are judging you constantly. they call you ugly....but i must remind you that you are beautiful

you are worth it.i know people are calling you "oversensitive".i know how lonely you are;i know you are crying your self to sleep.i know the anxiety attacks, they are painful...i know how you feel that all your problems are small.i know that you made mistakes and you cant take it back now. i know how much you regret things. i know that your friends make you feel like you are not important.i know how you cry for trivial reasons and people take your tears for granted

i know how your self esteem is all so low

i know ...i just know.

im not gonna tell you"its gonna be alright"or "you are gonna be fine"

but what i will tell you is that you are a warrior and that you matter.you deserve it.you are not a mistake.you are not an accident.you are beautiful and people just dont see it...but you are born for greatness...you are made to be famous...its you who matters...not the grades...not the reputation...i know and so do you that you are gonna get through this and one day you deserve to be happy...really really happy...i know you dont see it ....but you are gonna make great friends...and a great role model...you are a warrior...and trust me there is still a lot to discover.❤

and people still love you just look for them

love,

your older self

Theblamedperson January 3rd, 2021

To my younger self,

You had the life every person could dream of, wealth, a happy family, friends achievements and good career but you missed out something, yourself.. You concentrated on giving to your family and friends but you never saw yourself. Also you are so naive that you do not know the danger of the world Specially cyber. You are too stupid from now on learn not to care. Your rainbow life people took advantage of and your soft heart, now you are mentally ill coz u are stupid. Who is around you? None but only friends who scold you and keep talking than Listening. From now on learn not to care pick yourself up it's okay to be angry its okay to be selfish, its okay to leave them behind, its okay to have anger until u can feel no more let their Judgement of you be their mirror. Im not needy, Im not Maniac, im not disturbance, Im not a liar Im not your Judgement. Im am mentaly ill but im not normal yeah but im no less than human for People to judge and play with me

@Theblamedperson

hiii

amazing....it is good to repend on your mistakes...however i would suggest for you to stop being as hard as you are on your self...you are amazingg...it is okay to make mistakes for it is the only thing that teaches us and makes us what we are now...i hope you will get better...and its all not your fault...you are and were amaingg just the way you areheart

best regards,

youarenotalone00

Theblamedperson January 3rd, 2021

@youarenotalone00

Thanks but its the truth, my softy and my being stupid and naive brought me to my mental illness. Let ppl control me and play with me. And that's what I should change.

@Theblamedperson

im so sorry....i hope you feel better soonheart

CallmeKir January 3rd, 2021

Dear younger me,

I know you’re confused, and I know you regret so many things but it’s ok.

It’s ok to feel guilt, but you need to move on. In all likelihood they either forgot about it or are at least partially at fault themselves, or it just wasn’t your fault. Just because you were wrong or didn’t do enough doesn’t mean beating yourself up will help that now.

You may feel like the world is on your shoulders, but you don’t have to help everyone, and you don’t have to be perfect. Stop giving yourself away. I know you already hear this from your loved ones but stop. You may want to help but there’s a line where it stops being good for you and you need to stop. It’s their life, so don’t feel bad just because you feel like you could’ve helped when doing so would have hurt you. Especially if it’s someone you don’t know.

You've got this, kid, so don’t worry about being perfect so much.

Sending you courage and love from the future!

-your future self

youarenotalone00 OP January 5th, 2021

@CallmeKir

heyy

it is a very sweet letter you wrote....amazingheart

@vroomvrooom

that is amazing advice

thank you for writing hereheart

January 5th, 2021

To my younger self,

First of all, Thank you so much for hanging in there. You were really ambitious and strong. You went through such a rough time but, your smile never faded away. And I am so sorry for breaking you down, treating you awfully, and blaming you for whatever happened. I am so sorry for not being there for you anymore. I am sorry for hurting you in every possible way I could. Please forgive me. But, I promise I will make things better now...we will be alright. Have faith in me, we can do it. We are strong. We are beautiful. We are smart. We are amazing. *hugs* I hope you can understand and forgive me. I will start taking care of us. I will treat us the way we deserve, just hang in there a little more, we will get there.

~ Mishi heart

@Mishi3015

thats beautiful

heartheart💙

i hope you will make everything alright now...and you will be alright mishi

thank you for writing