Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

almost everyone left. or is on break.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

a lot got banned.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

one permanently. 

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

shadow hasn’t joined any online classes.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

or done any assignments since school got canceled.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

which is weird for him I guess.-

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

dad came back gotta go.-

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I found my brothers (social media) account.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

he’s on 3 different social media platforms.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

"never back down never what???"

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I’m gonna cry.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I really can’t rn.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

my heart hurts so bad.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I miss having friends.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I miss having someone.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I miss smiling.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

literally all the time. I smiled all the time.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I miss laughing at everything.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I miss shadow asking me why I laughed so much. It made me feel like ***. but less than a minute later I’d be smiling again because of my friends.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I miss thinking with my friends about what college we would go to together. and how we’d be in the same room. and grow together.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

we thought nothing would ever separate us. we’d be best friends till the end of time.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

we thought we’d adopt kids or. work at the same job and company.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

that we’d be the type of friends to grow so old and tell others we were best friends since primary. 

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

we used to go on this one amusement park a ton and we’d sit on this one ride where it’d take us really high up. and we’d laugh at everyone else on the ground because we were on a "higher level"

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

we used to go to cinemas and talk about how we were so cool as a joke for walking in malls without parents.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

we used to go window shopping because we’d make jokes about how we were shopping the broke way.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

we used to argue about who’s face would be in a subliminal video because we thought everyone would want to look like the other.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

one of us would stay afterschool to beg a teacher to put us together in the seating plan. 

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

lmao I made the text white to make myself feel less lonely and to not have to reread this again but *** that I guess.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

I swear I’m gonna cry.

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehehe💓

awwwwe yu shoosh cos sunnieshines don’t get to compliment beanies cos we all know they all apply to yu more than anyone🥺🤗💕💖🩷💗💞💓🩷💕🩷💗🩷💞💓:3💜

nuuuuuuu stoppp switching this on meee D: smhsmhhh we’re appreciating yuuuu and drowning yuuuu in loveee🥺💓erases me from yur thoughts💜now let’s thing about sunbuddy💖🦕💖

*not me counting the "ha"s cos I’m literally the best comedian✨😜/j/j/j/j* that’s five :000 flexing my humor✨✨😛/j/j/j smh life D:💙nothing gets in between me and frend🥺💕

:000 I missed yu x♾️+♾️ and I love you x♾️+♾️+3😛😁💖beat that heheh🤗💜

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

sorrysorry- reactions a bit extra xD? 

cough first of all >:💙you’ve never said you were doing or been anything but good/okay/alright etc :P💜and this makes me genuinely sad😞

my cups friends always like "everyone’s sad atp yu shouldn’t feel bad or wish yu could take it away whiskslalala etcetc" :P💙which I’m not sure I agree with😭

yus everyone’s sad atp but that doesn’t mean yu should lose all sense of empathy and or sympathy.. :')🩷? I understand what they mean too tho- I just don’t fully agree💜

I think there were other times where yu weren’t doing the best friend :')💙but still said other things :P💜that’s maybe why my brain thinks yur really not okie now >:🩷

second friend no matter what yu think I’m always gonna worry💕yur my friend and I care about you so much🩷

I know the sunbuddy most of us know is always vv positive and sunshine-y and bright💖but really- issokie to not always feel like it💗

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

third :P💓lovely can we talk about- yuuu cos like😭you reply to about literally every forum I see- I noticed it on my very first day here xD💕do you remember when I was kind of hm- obstinate? or like I wouldn’t budge and I only said at the end that this convo made me smile💖? I- kinda thought yu were a male fsr xD

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

@iloveyouxx

and I was like noooo males are scary and cruel and disgusting and selfish and psychotic and evil and they’re all the same no😭and you were *so* insanely nice and sweet😭so i was like ughhh don’t let them fool you😭but you did xD💖you stole a huge bit of my heart and you own it💗nothing else fills that space but you🩷you’re so- how do I explain it?? xD💗

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

@iloveyouxx

you’re such like-(watch me fail to word words✨) your own originally beautiful persun- yur like the most innocent and pure and cute and sweet and bright and optimistic and beautifully unique little angle kid hehe🥺💖you’re everywhere-making yu the first persun I ever talked to on cups💜

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

@iloveyouxx

you’re got the honor haha xD🩷everywhere spreading love and happiness and so many smiles and laughs and so much love💖

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

img-8213_1713636509.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

img-8214_1713636556.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP April 20th

friend there’s smth wrong w my cups :') it wouldn’t let me post except in small sections but then it wouldn’t let me post at all. code 064? I really have to go now I know it’s harder to read I’m sorry I love you💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

checks if tag worked :0

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

/nfta💓

iloveyouxx OP April 21st