Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

thereā€™re so many people talking about it :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

he faked his death then showed up at his funeral

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

thereā€™re news bout it too-

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

mmmm I donā€™t get opinions about people I donā€™t know :ā€™)šŸ¤

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

weather calmed down today.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

the skyā€™s pretty again and people are going on walks

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I remember in year7 every school morning Iā€™d go out that balcony and that early in the morning the wind felt amazing- it helped me wake up. and Iā€™d see people going on runs and walks so early and Iā€™d cheer for them in my head.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I looked at the sky and I prayed. even then I had a sky view album :P

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I didnā€™t have friends at school then either. I didnā€™t talk unless i was talked to but I was always such a positive kid :ā€™)Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I smiled at everyone anytime I could tho i thought my smile was ugly even then-

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I knew about others. how cruel they could be but i always thought everyone had a little king deep in them.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

kind^*

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I still think that.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I mean- I know it. none of us are different species or anything.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

weā€™re all so unique but it all links to basic humanity and psychology in general.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

no oneā€™s born evil.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

we develop personalities.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

everyone has their own way of thinking.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I donā€™t label people on actions.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

or looks

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

or words.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I just try :ā€™) I try with others. to understand and empathize in any way possible. I always try to empathize.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I want to become a psychologist. but I know my family wouldnā€™t let me.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

they prolly gon make me become a doctor or smth.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

but Iā€™m still picking psychology for gcse.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

a lot of websites even said that n3on guy wanted to see who cared about him- itā€™s extreme but I can even empathize with that?

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

some of my cups friends keep saying theyā€™re leaving and never coming back- then come back hours later and itā€™s a cycle- that makes everyone freak when they almost know theyā€™re not actually leaving-. but I can kinda get that too. theyā€™re trying to leave but they canā€™t. only difference is I donā€™t tell others incase I come back- they do to make sure they leave but when everyone starts saying things it gets even more overwhelming and they want to stay for longer.-

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

most of my bullies have been in a really low position their whole life. it feels for to have power over others instead. itā€™s easy to let it get to you and just change you like that. being popular here doesnā€™t go with nice.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I donā€™t get abusers or r-ists. I canā€™t empathize as much. I donā€™t understand them a lot. maybe abusers but not the others really.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I think itā€™s just surrounding. what youā€™ve known. most of the time. one of my worst bullies- she turned over thousands of students against me from all primary secondary and senior- I lost all my friends. her momā€™s deaf- no one knows it. sheā€™s *spoiled*- not being rude but omg she really is- she got bullied in primary but in the last year these really popular girls asked if she wanted to be their friend and since then sheā€™s been. like this.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

Influenced.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

people throw their life away to fit in with some disgusting group.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

Itā€™s so not worth it and you canā€™t even tell them cos atp theyā€™re worse than their friends.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

theyā€™re not even friends. they *** talk each other and fight all the time.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

they spread rumors about each other and put them down- they break their stuff and get them injured and make fun of them.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

like pls Iā€™d rather be lonely ew-

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

9 year olds at my school vape now.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I wanna find out who sells them- vapes and blades.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

but if I did report them. Itā€™s not like much would change would it.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

2000th reply :P