Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

mytwistedsoul July 5th

@cathugsandharmony Tbh I used to think it would be really great to have a sanctuary of sorts for animals. A place where they feel loved and wanted. Warm and fed

I can actually see this lol. Sometimes if I can catch just alittle bit somewhere in the sentence to highlight it then it moves it out furtherĀ 

I'll have to remember to turn my phone. Although I should probably keep to my own spaces instead of invading other people's. Then it wouldn't be an issue šŸ’™

@mytwistedsoul

there isnā€™t a place like that already ? ): I mean donā€™t they have to keep the pets safe and healthy or something until someone comes and adopts them?Ā 

yup Iā€™m back to my screen nowšŸ’œI just logged on on another one for a while ish until I could get this back and I figured that out too I donā€™t know why that exists tho maybe if youā€™d reply to the original post it goes back again

oh..xD I think thatā€™s what Iā€™m possibly doing, what do you think of the people that do do that?/j/j/j

mytwistedsoul July 8th

@cathugsandharmony There's a lot of places like that but so many of them get filled to capacity so quick. Or they don't have the resources to cover all the expenses. Animals end up being put down šŸ˜žĀ 

It's just a me problem lol. Insecurities. Anxiety. My head convinces me that I'm bothering people and should probably leave them aloneĀ 

@mytwistedsoul

awšŸ˜žI wish I could be able to take care of them, I wish at that point things like food would be free which is probably silly but it wouldnā€™t be fair to just let them suffer because they canā€™t take care of them anymore but I guess it may not be that bad

awwww nooo you know the way I like to think is that you just canā€™t really go wrong in letting someone know you care, I know Iā€™m just invading this space but to me Iā€™m okay if someone gets mad at me but I wonā€™t really stop until they really do want to be left alone. most people donā€™t (depending on the situation) maybe I said that wrong but I think everyone deserves to know theyā€™re cared about, I donā€™t know if Iā€™m annoying about it but technically I was the person that started this convo so thatā€™s not you at all d:šŸ’™and I like having you around and your presence around herešŸ’œI strongly disagree with those thoughtsšŸ’™šŸ’™mean head d: /j Iā€™m sorry you have to experience thatšŸ˜žanxiety is just annoying shut up soulā€™s anxiety /j

*hugs the bad thoughts away if okay*
cat-love.gif

so I was already missing youšŸ©·like a lotšŸ©·Iā€™m gonna decompose(I donā€™t know how that came to my head btw-) I wanna find out if youā€™re okay ): youā€™re barely gone but itā€™s okay because Iā€™m just gonna blow up your notifications so when you come back you might feel like youā€™re not forgotten and like youā€™re so so lovedšŸ©·(because- you arešŸ™„/lh)Ā 

@iloveyouxx

even if Iā€™m invading this forum āœØ @iloveyouxxĀ https://youtu.be/Ln0KPz1HaTc?si=kG_vpzwojjoJ83fa

I told my mom about you, she thinks youā€™re one of the strongest little girls sheā€™s ever heard ofšŸ’–

@iloveyouxx

I think my mom considers everyone younger than her as little

@iloveyouxx

I think youā€™re really special nadiašŸ’—you donā€™t see it but I do

@iloveyouxx

šŸ©·*sits*šŸ©·

@iloveyouxx

ily-silly-cat.gif

did you know that there are dogs that can surf? :pšŸ’—šŸ’—

@iloveyouxxĀ 

did you know thatā€¦.red squirrels will adopt other red squirrel babies

@iloveyouxx

youā€™ve watched gumball and darwin right? the amazing world of gumball. its my brothers favorite show right nowšŸ©·and itā€™s kinda mine toošŸ¤Ŗ/hj

@iloveyouxx

youā€™re gonna come backšŸ©·šŸ©·and that is kinda forcingšŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·/lh

@iloveyouxx

I donā€™t compare situations but Iā€™m gonna say youā€™re *one ofšŸ‘€/j* the strongest and most resilient people Iā€™ve ever met ever

@iloveyouxx

Iā€™ll be backšŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—

@iloveyouxx

unassumingEyes July 3rd

@iloveyouxx for the record, i think you are one of the strongest, more resilient and special people ive met, too šŸ©·

But ill leave the invading-of-your-forumm-with-love to our friend šŸ©·

@unassumingEyes

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwešŸ’–*agreement nods*šŸ’•hehe I think I just have too much confidence to be doing this xD but I mean wouldnā€™t you like to come back to all this :pāœØit makes sense doesnā€™t it? :p thankyou eyesšŸ’—*group hug for when nadia comes back because she totally will*šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—/lh

sometimes I wish I could just spawn to your side of the world. like a minecraft creeper/j/j/j I have weird thoughts :p and just be there because itā€™s so hard to just be here through a screen and know youā€™re somewhere going through so much and itā€™s hard because we can only do so much but you mean so much to me and I really do try to do anything in my power to help you but I know itā€™s hard to actually help all the way over here

@iloveyouxxĀ 

if I could summarize what Iā€™d do Iā€™d 1 send your dad to prison 2 bully your bullies/hj 3 be there for you all the time even if you get sick of me :3šŸ©·/lhĀ 

@iloveyouxx

just because you come across or have known or even was born with bad people it doesnā€™t mean anything about you but it says so much about themĀ 

@iloveyouxx

and goddamnit not every single bully just has problems at home some people are genuinely sick and we feel bad for them not because theyā€™re probably struggling but because they donā€™t know what it feels like, to love so much. itā€™s a beautifully painful feeling but to me itā€™s the best feeling in the world to love and care about someone and to help and support and be there and find happiness in that not entertainment in hurting and causing others pain and suffering. they might be happy(which is by the way so insanely unlikely)but itā€™ll never compare to being happy like thisšŸ©·youā€™re someone that finds happiness in helping and making others smile no matter what and I think thatā€™s just amazingšŸ©·

@iloveyouxx

it can be so cruel and dark but gosh do you light up the worldšŸ’–people like you, there are still people like youšŸ’–I find so much hope in thatĀ 

@iloveyouxx

itā€™s a bit sad but it is true that people that struggle from a young age just tend to grow up as smarter more empathetic and emotionally intelligent adultsšŸ©·

@iloveyouxx

I have a deep and genuine belief that youā€™re gonna make it

@iloveyouxx

and you know why? because you have been for over 11 years gosh thatā€™s more than half of the years youā€™ve even livedšŸ’—Iā€™m at 4% and my brothers not letting me to the room with the chargers (because heā€™s playing a game and talking to his friendsšŸ˜­) but Iā€™m gonna lower my brightness and turn on low power mode and try and be able to stay until I can come back againšŸ’—

@iloveyouxx

https://youtu.be/pxtbNUqh3Sc?si=kJwmm8mGH8-tKufw

there is no specific reason I am posting that lmao xDšŸ’–šŸ’–I thought it was funny xDšŸ’–

@iloveyouxx

https://youtu.be/RmKlcYtaOW0?si=-BZ169h3ll6KdMzy

this is quite a random videoā˜ ļøhowever! I just wanted to share it either way xD because you know the voice so it makes sense xDšŸ’–

@iloveyouxx

i wanted to test the thing you did so I asked a guy in my class what song he was listening to and he said he was listening to not like us kendrick Lamar and your classmate was listening to euphoria kendrick lamaršŸ’€theyā€™re such popular songs now too I find it funny hehe theyā€™re all built the same tho xD

@iloveyouxx

omg I forgot! I saw a cat! and it looked almost identical to louis I think you also saw one or maybe that was your brother butĀ is louis on a secret spy mission or somethingšŸ«¢šŸ§/j/j he was so cute tho omg I named him mashed potatošŸ’—šŸ’—

@iloveyouxx

I think Iā€™m scaring your friends away/j

@iloveyouxx

its fine my overly present presence is probably not that botheringšŸ¤ŖāœØšŸ©·šŸ©·

another reminder that I love youšŸ©·im scared I really want you to be okay ): Iā€™m still at 3% hehe I canā€™t believe Iā€™m managing thisšŸ©·

@iloveyouxx

I have to go right now ): my parents are mad at me because itā€™s almost 2am but smh donā€™t they know how important you are, talk to you tomorrowšŸ’—Iā€™m manifesting that youā€™ll be there tomorrow because you willšŸ’—šŸ’—/lh/hj

@iloveyouxx

heeeeyyy lovešŸ©·the sun set but Iā€™m still gonna say goodmorningšŸ©·howā€™re youšŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·

my gifs arenā€™t working but let me just refresh the page hold on

@iloveyouxx

still not working. I was gonna type in ā€œYou mean the world to meā€ but smh give it a minutešŸ™„šŸ’–šŸ’–

@iloveyouxx

love-you-you-never-understand.gifyou-are-my-universe-you%E2%80%99re-my-universe.gifkiss.gifcat-calico-cat.gifkween-yasmin.gifmiss-you-cat.gifiloveyou-love-you.gifmakayla-rko.gif

did you know that thereā€™re around 200 billion trillion stars in the universešŸ’–I think thatā€™s beautifulšŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–

@iloveyouxx

Nadia you know how you think youā€™re very embarrassing well guess what today I forgot my lines to a very important performancešŸ˜Žand it was being recorded too and graded and we canā€™t restart and it drove everyone off trackšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

@iloveyouxx