Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers January 5th

@amiableBunny4016 @mytwistedsoul

so proud of you, bunny bean 💙 *celebrates with soul buddy* 🥳

amiableBunny4016 OP January 5th

this life is worthless.

Daf8 January 5th

❤️ @amiableBunny4016 ❤️

❤️ Day 5 of 2024 loving Bunny and this thread: I know you're going through the worst things anyone can experience. I know it's torture, abuse, agony, indescribable pain and a literal nightmare. Feeling like life is worthless is, in this situation, sadly understandable and natural ❤️

❤️ I need you to know that you're loved, that you're a magnificent person and a treasure, that you deserve a happy life (and that staying here is needed to eventually enjoy that life), that your abusers don't define your worth, that I'm here for you (I'll be back soon!) and that a lot of people here love you (obviously including me). You're a gift, Bunny. I know you don't believe it, but I swear it's true: you are one of the wonders of the world and an unrepeatable gem ❤️

❤️ I know I sent you this picture a long while ago in PMs, but as you know, the other day (read: several months ago) I was making quotes on inspirobot.me and I saved this one solely to send it to you. Anyway, here it is! I love you ❤️

❤️ image_1704449055.png ❤️

@Daf8

agreed, daf. 💙

@Daf8

Daf :o i just realised this morning your ATL badge poof and you read my mind lol you came in at the right time. :) ❤️ I miss you to pieces Daf and I know we did talk a bit in pms rarely but you are always in my thoughts ❤️ When I think of Daf, I think of this beautiful, caring, considerate person who shows so much kindness and respect for others ❤️ Daf, you are so bright and lovely to be around and I really appreciate your dedication and hard work :)

You really are an example, a glowing light, of warmth and strength ❤️ you always lift me up when i feel down and for that i appreciate you so so much ❤️ I hope your doing okay :') take care of yourself yeah? or at least try. I know on your bio, it says your mental health has been going down, but im really proud of you for how far you have come and i completely understand that we all have struggles and bad times ❤️ It can be really overwhelming and scary when these low times come ❤️ and you can take as much time as you need to heal. ❤️

I wish you a very late happy new year Daf ❤️ I hope 2024 brings joy and more beautiful adventures your way. I also wish that you have happy times and come through as the strong Daf you always have been ❤️ This year shall bring so much more to come ❤️ 

Awww ❤️ i do remember that graphic. I also remember the thomas the train one haha ❤️ thank you Daf :) you brightened my day! *sends hugs if okay* i loves it and i will never forget this! your kindness shines through you! ❤️

Bunny :)

i cant be bothered to have a shower. i feel so lazy. yet... idk

Everything's going wrong. Anyone here? 

@amiableBunny4016

i am 💙 *sits with bunny* 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 6th

screenshot-2024-01-06-13-57-25-11_1704549645.jpg

amiableBunny4016 OP January 6th

. . .

amiableBunny4016 OP January 7th

she hit him

screenshot-2024-01-07-14-26-07-13_1704637653.jpg

So relatable. 

bleep. im bored. and hyper. anyone wanna chat?

LoveMyMoonflowers January 7th

@amiableBunny4016

me bored too.

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Niiiii Niiiii Niiii! helllooooooooo 

@amiableBunny4016

lol 😅 hey bunny beannn 💜 *does my silly happy dance* 💃 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

bunny has too much energy somehow. idk why. maybe its just being a teenager. *does silly dance with you*

@amiableBunny4016

awwe, lol, dw about it. i think your energy might be getting on me too xD just got some kind of happyyy happyyy rush when me saw bunny lol. 💜 not sure if that makes sense 😅 sometimes you just see a friend or a hooman and your just like aaaahhhhhh yaaayyyyy. 💙 

i like your moves 💃 the bunny dance is cool 🐰 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

the bunny honey funny  happiness rush <3 yes yes we get that alot hehehe /jk . *sends huggles to ni friend if okay* so what you up to? *dances more* i like your moves toooooooo! You goooo Ni! hehe. yes , we all become happy when we see wonderful , caring, beautiful, lovely human friendssss! a good example is you heheh *does a wiggle wiggle dance*

@amiableBunny4016

our happy happy dance is funsies xD 💃 maybe we should include some dino moves!🧐🦕

smhhh, why you so sweet 🥺 your an excellent example of that too. 💜 and yes bunny hugs are okie *hugs you vvv tight* 💙 my wonderful friend. 

me up to nothing really lol :') my braces are being silly billy. and yeah. 💜 trying to distract myself from some stuff. how about you bunny bean? 🌈 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 8th

i dont like teens side anymore. something terrible has to happend in chatrooms nearly everyday.

LoveMyMoonflowers January 8th

@amiableBunny4016

i get that. Me understand you bunny bean. 💙 

when someone says something nice to me, the other one throws me to the ground. 

@amiableBunny4016

:') me sending hugs if okay. 💜

@amiableBunny4016

*noms everyone being meanie to my lovely Bunny* 😤 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*noms with you* 😤💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers yay we working faster as a team, Niibudddy hehe!🤝💜 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😭😭😭

mytwistedsoul January 8th

What is it with people feeling the need to be mean? And here where it's supposed to be supportive for everyone? 😞

@mytwistedsoul

Idk why. Seems to me this new .. trend . *Dies*

@amiableBunny4016

D: *revives our sweet bunny bean* nu! 🥺

@mytwistedsoul

ikr :') the meanness has gotten too much i think. on teenie side, recently, many crazy things have been happening. people are not following guidelines or they’re being disrespectful or really mean. 😞 i don’t understand it. it’s really sad… :') 

at least there are big-hearted people here who truly care, people who are still kind and respectful and supportive. 💙 there are many i think :') but we seem to need more. 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers

It happend before you joined tcr so I doubt you saw it. Oh well. Some people were fuming . I just act happy and lovely until it hits me. 

@amiableBunny4016

saw what, bunny bean? 😞

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yeah no you wouldn't have seen it. But some teens were angry. And then others just kept going as if nothing happend. :') anyways.. I'm triggered how are u? 

@amiableBunny4016

i wish the teen side would just calm down a bit. 😞 this is getting out of hand. ☹️ 

it’s okay to feel triggered bunny bean :') your allowed to feel and just be. 💜 we are here with you. 💙 sending vvv big safe hugs your way if okay 💜 

It happend over an hour ago.. idk why I'm fussing over small things 

@amiableBunny4016

awwe no, buddy, your not fussing over small things. Even if it happened over an hour ago 😞 honestly, that is still recent. ☹️ it’s understandable to feel upset and it’s completely valid. 💜

mytwistedsoul January 8th

@LoveMyMoonflowers @amiableBunny4016

I understand that people have bad days and moments but they shouldn't take it out on others just so they feel better. I'm sorry you all have to deal with this 😞

@mytwistedsoul

*big hugs for soul buddy if okay* thank you for being here. 💙 we appreciate you so much.