Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP November 7th, 2023

mom was so *** right. i am just a weak *** child

LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

no. she’s not right, bunny. she’s not. this doesn’t make you weak 💜 you are *not* weak. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

yeah but how do you know that? i- i spent my whole life trying to *** be what she wants and now i have become a monster. how does everyone know im not weak because what if i am? what if im just done. 

@amiableBunny4016

but you survived her. your not the one who is the monster here. she is. 

it makes you one of the strongest people i know bunny. she might say your weak but she doesn’t know what it’s like to be you every single day. 

i hear you. and i know it’s hard to believe it, it’s hard to believe that your not weak. because all the voices in your head say your weak. but we’re in this together 💜 hold tight bunny. we will get through this. i promise. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

i think im in a crisis. bye. 

@amiableBunny4016

😞 keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, bunny. please please reach out for support 💜 you deserve love and care and you deserve support. sending lots of love your way 😞💖 

i’m so proud of you. for getting through each day and making it this far. 

you can go further, bunny bean. you can. 

@amiableBunny4016

chibird-love.gif

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny 😞 you're not the weak one. She is. The fact that she does and says the things she does shows her weakness. She tears you down to make herself feel big and strong. That doesn't mean she's right. You're a kid - not a monster. She's the monster. Whatever is wrong in her life it's not your job or responsibility to carry it. I know it's hard and I know you're hurting so much right now. If I could take it from you I would. Please reach out to someone. Idk what they have where you are but would you please call or text someone 

@mytwistedsoul

its fine. im over it. ive calmed down so .. it will be fine. 

@amiableBunny4016 No 😞 I know it's not fine. I don't mean to argue but it's not fine what she's doing to you. You've maybe just internalized it and tucked it away. I hope you know you can share what she says here. There's no pressure of course but you can always put those crap words she says here to get them out of your head. We won't comment on them if you'd prefer that too

@mytwistedsoul

-quotes from my mother-

"go k1ll yourself"

"i would rather give birth to a stone, than you"

" *** useless kid"

"i dont want to see your stupid face anymore"

" *** *** ***"

"if you cant look after yourself, *** go and d1e"

and lots more which are a bit gruesome so i wont mention.

@amiableBunny4016 Oh man 😞 I wish she didn't say those things to you. You don't deserve to hear those things - no one does. She's sick. She's the problem - not you. I'm so sorry you keep trying to get help with all this and the people who could put a stop to it don't do anything. I wish there was more we could do here to help

@mytwistedsoul

she is just fussing over my dads death. first it was dad who used to drive me onto a random road and leave me. now its my moms turn. its always been this way since i was younger

@amiableBunny4016 Nobody should leave you anywhere like that. I used to go though that too. There are better ways to fuss over your dad being gone. I mean I understand she's possibly grieving. She may not know it now but she'll find herself being very alone later and she'll deserve it

@mytwistedsoul

at this point im sick of her drama..... im just like.. numb from everything. she creates a scene every 2 seconds as an excuse to become violent and beat us

@amiableBunny4016 I can understand the numbness. If she leaves marks on you and/or your sibling it might help to document them. Don't save pictures on your phone in case she looks through it.  Look into some other place to store them. Have you reported or tried to report this to social services? I found this. You're in the UK yes? 

ChildLine (for children and young people)

Telephone: 0800 1111 (free)

The ChildLine number will not show up on your phone bill if you call from a landline or from most mobile networks.

@mytwistedsoul

can i be honest with you? i have no energy to do anything. not even the school can do anything. how can i expect anyone else to do anything. i'll live through it and grow out of it. i'll grow out of this *** depression and life. i'll make it. i will just escape when im old enough, drop out of school, get a *** job and then move on... ill be fine. ilysm 💙

@amiableBunny4016 You can always be honest with me. Unfortunately school do tend to drag their heels with these kinds of things. For them it's a slippery slope and there have been times when they have tried to step in and possibly faced legal backlash. The number is through the government. I do understand being too tired to do anything and there's nothing wrong with riding it out until you're old enough to leave and be on your own. And you have us here to talk with and vent to. We support you no matter what 💙 Much love to you Bunny 💙

@mytwistedsoul

Your always too kind to me 💙😭😭😭😭 I'm gonna cry. Your literally the sweetest 😭 

@amiableBunny4016*hugs you tight* I don't think there's such a thing as being too kind to you 😊 and I care about you. We all do 💙

@amiableBunny4016 I apologize if I overstep. 

ngl school is actually overwhelming with the work man. like i get set 3 assignments at least in one day

this teacher literally set 2 pieces of assigments in a row

amiableBunny4016 OP November 8th, 2023

some days you feel lost. confused. hurt. it takes one voice to change a life - bunny

well heading off to schooll now cya all

ugh

LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with you* 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hi.....

@amiableBunny4016

hi bunny. 

how are things in your world buddy? :'3

@LoveMyMoonflowers

idk. hru?

@amiableBunny4016

i don’t really know either. me knows it can be hard to explain sometimes :/ and that’s okay 💙 always here for you if you need me. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

thanks for your appreciation, i was just replying to it💜Ni, i care about you and im so proud of you for being here. i know things are tough right now

@amiableBunny4016

ouh yes i saw the reply, im reading it now hehe. 

i’m so proud of you too. 💜 

flipping heck

LilMsSunflower November 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Keep going sweetheart! You are amazing!

@LilMsSunflower

Awww! Thank you so much 💜 your so kind! Keep being awesome! 

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny bean are you safe now buddy ): 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Why do you ask that ni? 💜 I'm fine. 

@amiableBunny4016

you said your mom was coming… ): 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Mom gets violent from time to time. But she hasn't arrived yet so me is okie 💜