Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 <3<3<3

mytwistedsoul November 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 

good-morning.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP November 2nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

<3 thinking of you too <3

Little update:

Thank you for your patience all. Due to the workload from school and mock exams in December I am a little less active on this diary thread (this applies to pms as well. i know. im sorry) . thank you all for checking in on me every now and then. if my replies are low, i apologise and wishing you all well if you have exams too. be kind to yourselves and i hope to see you around💜

keep being your awesome selves. you got this💜

also this does mean that my replies are now only within 48 hours . minimum time would be within 24 hours. 

and while i am on here i am more than happy to have a chat with you all here or on other forums /pms 

shirley-temple-giggle.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP November 3rd, 2023

Dear human,

I may not know you. You might be a lurker on this thread that never speaks. And I appreciate you for reading. You might be someone I'm quiet familiar with on here and I appreciate you just as much. I love you all. I'm currently in a very lonely and dark phase right now. I hope you are well and (trying) to be gentle to yourself. I hope you realise it's okay to take breaks and deep breaths. It's okay to cry and scream and smash and throw . It's okay to be emotional. It's okay to just be for another moment. It's okay. Because everything will be okay.. 

Or at least I hope it will. 

Be safe. Take care of yourself. 

Don't let the world pull you down when you are already standing up.

Bye bye for now. See you in the near future! 

Bunny 💜

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

mochi-peachcat-mochi.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You alright mate? Been a long time. 🦕💜

heart-butterfly.gif

@amiableBunny4016 

Yes alrighty here. Aw hehe, always good to catch up with youu!💜

Hope Bunny is being kind to Bunny-self.💜 

Sending more love back atcha!🌸

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hehe! Glad sun buddy is doing alright. 💜 Me is getting there. 💙💙 It's lovely to see you 😎🤗🤗

@amiableBunny4016

Likewise.🤗 You're allowed all the time you need to get there at your pace, always. On the sidewalk cheering for you, always!💖

mytwistedsoul November 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Hey you :) Isn't it sad that we come to a support site and then isolate during the darkest times? Maybe it's hard to find the words to explain. Or maybe we just don't have the energy. Maybe it's not isolation but energy saving mode. It is ok to do all these things. I hope you're gentle with yourself too or at least trying to be. Although I also know we tend to "rage" at ourselves because we can't or won't "rage" at the (insert noun here) that truly deserves it. 

Good luck with your exams. Take care Bunny 💙
amiableBunny4016 OP November 4th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

awww hehe 💙 thank you so much.. you so kind. me not have much words but me appreciate you💙

mytwistedsoul November 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 It's ok 💙 I'm kind of short on words myself lately. I'm with you in spirit tho 🙂👻💙

just had a look at my old threads including this one. T-T i used to fit in. now im just lost

LoveMyMoonflowers November 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs bunny if okay* <3 

i was a total weirdo what even is this . T-T man what was i thinking. its like the worse quality thing i ever created

@amiableBunny4016

it’s okies, bunny. I think it’s a lovely post. You even posted a beautiful poem at the end of the thread 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers

its tErRiBle . idk what i was thinking. lol. 

@amiableBunny4016

you should check my posts/threads. i’ve made a lot of cringe ones too. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

T-T my old posts are just wEird and from being here over a year it just feels cringy

@amiableBunny4016

i get that :'3 

anyone here?

@amiableBunny4016

*waves* hi bunny bean 🦕💜

i’m sorry 😞 i’ll go now….

@LoveMyMoonflowers

um... hi?

@amiableBunny4016

dinosaur 🦕 rawr 

y'all dont need to apologise for saying hi or feel the need to go. is this place not safe or something? like... if somethings wrong just tell me. because i dont want this space to be uncomfy

@amiableBunny4016

oh no no no, of course not. that’s not what i meant. i thought i was invading your space or something so i said i would go. 

i’m sorry i’m so awkward lol 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

okay. no worries

@amiableBunny4016

hehe 

this silence is making me anxious 

@amiableBunny4016

does bunny wanna hop into one of the rooms? 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

na. im good. rooms are quiet anyways. 

@amiableBunny4016

they are. they seem to be very quiet on saturdays. not sure why 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

its because its the day people have off to enjoy and be human.

@amiableBunny4016

yeah… 

amiableBunny4016 OP November 5th, 2023

are you joking T-T does there really have to be 2 exams/tests in one day . 

amiableBunny4016 OP November 5th, 2023

i a m d o n e w i t h m y l i f e