Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.πŸ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.πŸ₯°

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!❀

sunisshining-sun.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a perfect one, Sunshine! 🌞❀ With its thoughtful reflection! Me saved this too! πŸ€—

Sometimes I mistook a plane for a shooting stars too for real πŸ˜„, especially cuz it has blinking lights that look like shooting stars in the night sky! πŸ€—β€

amiableBunny4016 August 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Cuts onions* πŸ§… Sun is very inspiring to others and make big big difference in community 😜 and we always do crying sesh for skincare hehehe. πŸ’œ that quote is bootiful!

LoveMyMoonflowers August 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

agreed πŸ’œ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 29th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers you cutu!πŸ’œ

@amiableBunny4016

lololol shining buddy!😭🀝 yusss, skincare first always haha!πŸ˜›

Beautiful like chuuuu! *hugglesssss* πŸ₯°β€

πŸ’› @Purrrritoo πŸ’›

Krysypixieeee tis safe space! *huwwggssss* πŸ€—πŸ’›

image_1693311641.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 31st, 2023

welcome-september.gif

Hey hey hey September, we meet again xD Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, prettttttyy pleaseeeee be kind, be nice, be accepting, be loving and be goood to everyone. We can all use some of your sweet magic to make it a good/ better month! (Or like experience a couple of good "moments" through the month~ hope not too much to ask for hehe 🌝). 😭❀

Sending lots of love to everyone! We made it through *8* looonggg (although personally, I feel like time is flying xD how is it September already oof) months, already. *you* deserve many pats and hugs! Keep going! 🀝🌻❀

image_1693512280.png

VictoriaLove7 August 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This a very very thoughtful post! 🌝❀

Thank you for the reminder, Sunshine 🌞❀ πŸ€—β€

(That is true, time flies! 🐝 )

images-2_1693513335.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 β€πŸ€—β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 3rd, 2023

"Someday we'll look back on this time and wonder how we got through it. I have no idea how we'll do it, we just had to so we did."

Continuing to push through when you don't want to, is a choice, *you* make, that's how you'll get through it.

Through believing in yourself when you feel you don't have a reason to, by keeping the glimmer of hope alive in your heart when you've lost what it means to be hopeful and by crawling forward when you were stuck to even consider a direction!

Spoiler alert, but *you* are the fuel that'll drive you through!

And so, make it through, not because others tell you to but because you've got to tell yourself someday that you did, that you didn't give up on yourself when no one else held your hand.

Make it through, for you, because you're the best freaking thing ever happened to you, and the world, there was room for you here that's why you're here, there is need for you here and that's why you're here, you are worthy of existence, of admiration, of kindness, of love and that's also why you're here~ amongst the bright galaxies, the magical mountains and the serene rivers~ because though, the world looked spectacular as is with all the natural wonders, it still wasn't complete without *you*, the most special wonder, who makes it whole with their mere presence.

Your purpose in life isnt to question meaning for your life, because it was always there. We don't question the Sun about why it choose to rise from the East, we accept it as a universal fact!

You know what else is a universal fact? That you were always meant to be here, that you are a worthy presence as you are, that you have everything in you that you'll ever need to be here. That you are accepted, you are valid, you're loved as you are with a significant space in the universe only reserved to you and no one gets to question it otherwise, because this *(yo)unIverse* is certainly inclusive of (you) and I, without you, it'll never be whole. πŸ’›

amiableBunny4016 September 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww! This is such a sweet, loving, beautiful message shining buddy ❀️I love you so much. now read this for yourself:

"""Someday we'll look back on this time and wonder how we got through it. I have no idea how we'll do it, we just had to so we did."

Continuing to push through when you don't want to, is a choice, *you* make, that's how you'll get through it.

Through believing in yourself when you feel you don't have a reason to, by keeping the glimmer of hope alive in your heart when you've lost what it means to be hopeful and by crawling forward when you were stuck to even consider a direction!

Spoiler alert, but *you* are the fuel that'll drive you through!

And so, make it through, not because others tell you to but because you've got to tell yourself someday that you did, that you didn't give up on yourself when no one else held your hand.

Make it through, for you, because you're the best freaking thing ever happened to you, and the world, there was room for you here that's why you're here, there is need for you here and that's why you're here, you are worthy of existence, of admiration, of kindness, of love and that's also why you're here~ amongst the bright galaxies, the magical mountains and the serene rivers~ because though, the world looked spectacular as is with all the natural wonders, it still wasn't complete without *you*, the most special wonder, who makes it whole with their mere presence.

Your purpose in life isnt to question meaning for your life, because it was always there. We don't question the Sun about why it choose to rise from the East, we accept it as a universal fact!

You know what else is a universal fact? That you were always meant to be here, that you are a worthy presence as you are, that you have everything in you that you'll ever need to be here. That you are accepted, you are valid, you're loved as you are with a significant space in the universe only reserved to you and no one gets to question it otherwise, because this *(yo)unIverse* is certainly inclusive of (you) and I, without you, it'll never be whole. πŸ’› ""

@amiableBunny4016 smh smh shining buddy you just had to make me read it for myself lol. i-😭😭

Thank youuuπŸ₯Ί I love you more, bestest Bunnyybeinggg. ❀ *huggles*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun buddy πŸ˜€ of courseeee. Smh smh. Sun also deserves some niceness ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ *hugs* sunnn you have made such a big difference in my life and taught me sooo much! *Hugs* your just an inspiration! Ilysm! ❀️❀️❀️❀️

@amiableBunny4016 yeah okie congrats, you beautiful hooman, for your mission "make Sun sob like a baby" is officially successful!😭❀

You're an inspiration to the world, shining buddy, there truly is no one else like you, and goodness how blessed are we to have your sweeet presence in our life. So so grateful for you always.

You know, Bunny? Rarest of the rare people are descriptive of the word *love*, and you are one of them, you legit are. So thank *you* for giving so much meaning to this otherwise set of randomly put together alphabets!

All the love and hugs for youuuu!πŸ€—β€

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

And it's a pleasure to make sun sob in happiness ❀️😭 don't worry we always cut onions together. Remember the skin care involved in crying 😭 it's called cryingoxide and it's very good ❀️❀️❀️ love youuuuuuu. Sun is amazinggggg! ❀️ aw man! Now I'm going to cry 😭😭😭 your too sweet! Just like honey!

@amiableBunny4016

Omigooooosh "cryingoxide" made my "πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­" turn into "😭🀣🀣😭🀣😭" lolol shining buddy, you're too freaking awesomeeee! Yusss the onions omgeee xD we always gonna have the salon sesh together haha!😭🀝 *hugs and criesss with youu*

❀❀ *loves you moree* ❀❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ˜€πŸ˜­ credits to chemistry ❀️❀️❀️❀️ *sending hugs back if okay*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun has taught me very valuable lessons ❀️ that why I appreciate sun. And I'm sure sun's family and friend very lucky to have sun. Sun has taught me that it's okay to feel the way I feel and always validated how I feel . Sun is very caring and lovely to be around. Thank you sun for telling me that it's okay. Because it means all the world for someone to listen and care ❀️

screenshot-2023-09-03-22-38-02-59_1693777217.jpg

@amiableBunny4016

And the same Sun is utterly speechless now.😭 Lemme just get this salon sesh over lol, I'll come back to thissss!😭❀

love-support.gif

(It's okayyy indeeddπŸ€—)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*gives sun box of tissues* 😭❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️#emotional I'll make you read that a million times if it doesn't stick ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

@amiableBunny4016 you're the absolute bestest Bunny ever, and this comes from the deepest corners of my melted heart! ❀

hugs-and.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

Crying is cool

Crying hydroxide.

Sun is sweet

Just like honey.

And also very funny.

And..

Is best friends with bunny

Don't judge my poetic skills πŸ˜€πŸ˜­

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hope you get some rest and don't spend the night sobbing 😭 I love you to bits

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 7th, 2023

animemia.gif"I got you. Always.πŸ’›"

animemia.gif

VictoriaLove7 September 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The cherry blossom image is so beautiful, Sunshine! 🌞❀

(I got you too and I got your back ❀ )

I love the creative way you put the text in the middle of the image. I'm saving this! πŸ€—β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank youu, awesome youu! β€πŸ€—β€

mytwistedsoul September 8th, 2023

positive-glitter.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 8th, 2023

Aww @mytwistedsoul and now read it for yourself, because you add the kindest shade of beautiful to our world! ❀

Hehe thank youuu Soul, you're too generously kind and thoughtful always spreading so much love around. Bless your beautiful big heart always! πŸ₯Ήβ€

winnie-the-pooh-love.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 10th, 2023

[content advisory ]

(Kept questioning where would this fit the best, I hope here is okie❀)

From my heart to hopefully yours.❀

September is observed as Suicide Prevention Month and today (9/10/2023) is observed as World Suicide Prevention Day!

This is one of the most difficult topics for me (and I believe for most people) to even think about, let alone write for, the one thing so so so incredibly misunderstood in our world, unlike anything else.

I believe most of it lies in the fact that conversations around the "S" word are shushed as soon as they are started.

I'm a believer that nobody in their right frame of mind would want to take a step as this one, it's not the answer to your problems they say, it's not the escape you think you need they say, its not necessary they say and maybe "they" (hopefully) are right but how is it supposed to be expected from someone considering to end their life to understand that they shouldn't, when they aren't in the best frame of mind that comprehends what the world might be looking through the lens of right vs wrong!

People who consider probably have a hundred reasons in their mind already, no wonder they are so done with pain they want to just not be here, but is it possible to give them one reason to make them stay?

While I wish we didn't need a specific month or a single specific day to talk about it, because if we truly believe and practice it, every day can be this day, where we "create hope through action"~ the theme for this year!

Now, action might be different for different people, also perceived differently by different people but for me, compassion, kindness, acceptance and love top the list.

To creating hope with compassion, being more accepting of people, providing them a non-judgmental, safe and comfortable space to be themself, to being more kind in everything we say or do and to take initiative in loving people and making them feel loved too. (Yes, those are different things, telling someone you love them and making them feel loved by you~ it's the latter that is more impactful, I feel)

Not feeling my best with words so most of it is just a compilation of scattered reminders for everyone, hope it still makes enough sense though.

The bravest thing you'll ever do is to continue living when you don't see any reason to. The reasons seem bleak at times, the stressors in your life and the thoughts in your mind may tell you a lot of things but the most important thing to remember always, is that, you matter, you're worthy of life and living, your presence makes a difference in the world, you are loved and you are needed here, this world wouldn't ever look the same without you. There might be the same stars in the sky, the same rivers flowing, the same mountains standing tall, the same birds chirping and so on but it still wouldn't be the same without you.

You are not a burden. You're not taking unnecessary space or being a waste of space here or using more oxygen than you deserve.

There's enough space for everyone, there's enough oxygen for everyone~ yourself included.

You've probably committed a lot of mistakes, disappointed a lot of people, been an absolute nuisance too, if you feel like it and even so, you matter and deserve to be here.

It is absolutely okay if the past has stuck onto you too tight and its difficult to let it go, it's okay if you feel scared and worried for future and it most definitely is okay if you aren't able to live in the moment, we can all have our pace and be on our path, your simply just trying to be here is what counts enough.

No matter how much you're made to believe otherwise, you're not a disappointment, you're not a failure, you're not a burden, you're not a waste of space, you're not worthless, you're not~ every X word they use against you!

You might feel like you're alone in your struggles, or perhaps that nobody sees or understands your pain, and while it's valid to feel like nothing makes enough sense for you believe that you aren't alone, it's needed to remind that you aren't.

Throw out a hand and watch people fighting over holding it first for you. Allow them to hold your hand, because no matter how you're made to feel about seeking support from others, you do deserve support.

If you ever come to point where life feels meaningless, reach out, explore, try again and create a new meaning, do it as often because just because you're not able to see it at a given point in time, doesn't mean it's not there.

There is help, there is hope, there is light, there is love and it's all worth fighting for, its all worth staying for.

image_1694374174.png

And because someone else said it better...

"Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there.

If they say

Who cares if one more light goes out?

In the sky of a million stars,

It flickers, flickers

Who cares when someone's time runs out?

If a moment is all we are,

We're quicker, quicker

Who cares if one more light goes out?

Well,

I do!"

Rest if you must, hide if you need, but do not quit. You are more than every X thing going wrong in your life currently, every Y thing that happened unfairly, and every Z thing you are worried will happen in future. You are worthy of being a part of this world, whether you currently believe it or not. You matter, whether you see it or not. You are loved, whether you accept it or not. So be here till you believe it and believe in yourself to become it. To become the life you deserve to live and to become the love you deserve to feel. ❀

I'm not here to promise you without knowing that life is going to get magically beautiful for you or that every little pain you feel in your chest is going to poof or that you'll be free from all the darkness always, because that would be a cruel thing to do, to give you a false hope and make promises I'm not certain could be kept also because who is a random persun on the internet to tell you anything riiiightttt? but this random persun is only here to remind you that there will be pain, suffering, stress, heartbreaks, failures and every single thing you can think of that's gonna make you question on life again and that, yes, even so, despite all the pain and suffering and numbness you'll experience, you still matter and deserve to be here, you just need to continue believing in yourself!

Repeat it to yourself as often you need~ "You are worthy of the life in you, every breath you take is a reminder for it, the universe wants you here. Stay. Hope. Live."

"Cling tightly to all things that remind you of love, light, kindness and everything worth living for, in life, you'll need those someday. But most importantly, hold onto yourself, cling tightly to yourself, have your back, for it has *life* written all over it." ❀

We often need just one sign to continue, just one person to believe in us, just one kind word and just one reminder of the good in the world and the great in us~ if you ever struggle to find it, look for the Sun in the sky and consider it to be your reminder to keep going. And if it's pitch black during the night, and you don't see the sun, remember to hold onto yourself through the night, hanging in there tightly, because the sun will be there in the morning, again, shining for you; shining with you, embracing you in the warmth reminding you of your beating heart in your chest! ❀

VictoriaLove7 September 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is a very very thoughtful reminder, Sunshine 🌞❀

So beautifully written πŸ₯Ίβ€

(I love this part mostly, 'Look for sun in the sky and consider it to be your reminder to keep going. And if it's pitch black during the night, and you don't see the sun, remember to hold onto yourself through the night, hanging in there tightly, because the sun will be there in the morning, again, shining for you; shining with you, embracing you in the warmth reminding you of your beating heart in your chest! ❀ )

I'm saving it! Thank you for writing it, Sunshine πŸ₯Ίβ€πŸ€—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 ❀*huggles*❀

VictoriaLove7 September 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❀*huggless back tighttly*β€πŸ€—

mytwistedsoul September 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I'm speechless and alittle teary eyed - this is beautiful ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 11th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

❀ *hugs Soul tightt* ❀

mytwistedsoul September 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *hugs Sun back just as tight* ❀️❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 13th, 2023

image_1694623818.png

It do be like that sometimes!🀧🀣

amiableBunny4016 September 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

that is the most relatable thing in the world

@amiableBunny4016 haha shining buddy, can't breathe well with the blocked nose but gotta sneak in some humor anyway because eh, laughter is medicine they said!😭

amiableBunny4016 September 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww lol. you so strong sunshine. πŸ˜ƒ even in the weird times, you so joyous and wonderful . *hugs if okay* things gonna get better hopefully.

@amiableBunny4016

Aw hehe hopefully. 🀧

*hugs my super sweet, strong, caring, compassionate, loving and kind shining buddy back* ❀