Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space ๐ŸŒป

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.๐Ÿ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.๐Ÿฅฐ

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!โค

sunisshining-sun.gif

emotionalTalker2260 April 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

#SunStoleThatFromNoni ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคก *runs* hehehehehehe

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 13th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Lmaoo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

#SunDid ๐Ÿคก

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

๐Ÿคก thought so, noni gave me that image twice. Also while Iโ€™m here. This one reminds me of @Bubblegumwings1234

_1649834273.0D08A4A3-C940-4F34-BC78-C9918B025A72.jpeg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 13th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Haha xD I'm going to sneak some more inspiration from Noni often now ๐Ÿ˜›

Aww love that quote and yess, whales always remind of bubble the awesome whaleeee here! โค๏ธ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hahaha yiss yiss whales = bubble ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿณ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 16th, 2022

โค๏ธ @Angelx28 โค๏ธ

Aww lovely Angelll! ๐Ÿฅบ *hugssss*

โœจ *shines with Angel* โœจ

mytwistedsoul April 16th, 2022

d0TcIgD.png

Gentle reminder ;)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 18th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Awww lovely "interruptions" like these are never interrupting and always welcome. โค๏ธ And so are the gentle "reminders" haha I so love that " ;) " lol! ๐Ÿ˜›

Many thanks, soul, I'm off to a great start to my week with this uber amazing gesture of yours. โค๏ธ

You're a special being and super duper amazing as well. ๐Ÿค—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 18th, 2022
โœจ
_1650264776.image.png
โœจ
April 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *leaving hugs for you* May all the kindness and lovee come back to youu and more. โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 28th, 2022

โœจ @Aikyaa01 โœจ

*hugs back tightlyyy* my kindness and love returns in the form of people like you existing and having a strong presence in my life, lovely. Thankieees for all the kindness and the love always. Sending lots of it to youu. Alsooo *rolls inside Aikya's blanket fort* ๐Ÿค—โค

selflessSpruce1515 April 23rd, 2022

_1650714245.image.png

*hugssss* โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 28th, 2022

โœจ @selflessSpruce1515 โœจ

Aww thankyouu dear Spruceyy, you are always making everyone around feel so much loved and cared for. It's so touching to come across your validating and super supportive messages for *everyone*.

How does one heart hold so much compassion ooof, truly incredible.

I hope you know and are always reminded of what a massive difference you make in the lives of others. You are someone worth knowing, loving, being friends with, caring for, just someone being around and smiling too Spruceyy, never question it okie(?).

Trusting people is not easy, our past experiences make it even harder to even consider the idea of letting people in, I know it is *haaaaard* and I understand how even when things start going well, something just drags us down, I want you to know that is okie to be dragged down, and even stay for a bit there ~ in rest position --- most people only consider fight or flight, rarely do we acknowledge the presence and importance of "rest and rest" --- we can always take our time to rest and simply *be*, when too much is going around, it is valid for nothing to make sense at once, it is okay to just allow the storms to pass ~ the sea will always be ours to conquer, we wait, we rest, then we sail when we feel up again.

It makes me really happy to see you forming friendships and bonds with so many people here, it is nice to have some people around whom we do not have to hide or pretend or even pass an "I'm okay" when not really okay Haha--- nice to have people around that make us feel accepted, seen, valued, heard, supported, understood, safe, comfortable, appreciated, cared for and loved.

Sprucey is exactly this kind of person for many (myself included). โค Which makes them extra special.

Despite the challenges, I'm very proud of you, lovely, healing is never linear but we need to pause every once a while to pat our back for continuing to walk, and for coming this far, no it wasn't easy but here we are and no it won't be easy, but we shall continue walking, while taking all the needed breaks and always at our time and own pace.

I'm soooo honored and touched by your sweetest ever gesture, of giving me a space in your bio, and filling it up with such kind words ~ I will never forget any of this either, Sprucey. Thankyou for making me feel so valued always, it means the absolute whole universe to me lol.. โค

(Yes, I did read your reply to the post for the peer appreciation and was looking for a nice place to deliver lol, sun's space seemed fitting ๐Ÿ˜›)

Lots and lots of *hugsssss* and tissuessss ๐Ÿค— โค

selflessSpruce1515 April 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww, Sunny Sunnnn โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Here we go again with the water works ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ญ

You are one of the few people in my life who take time out of their day to make not just me, but so many people here on cups, so so soooooo special and loved. It's honestly so beautiful to know someone who has such a huge heart โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

*hugs so tight* ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ And yesss, I have met so many wonderful people on here, including you, who make me really feel like my true self. I was trying to discover that part of me, and you all helped me find it. It's absolutely wonderfulllll โค๏ธโค๏ธ (And even when I say that I'm okay, I never get away with it and I'm eventually convinced to share what's going on, and that's what I love about all of youuuu ๐Ÿ˜ญ โค๏ธ)

And you totally deserve a space in my bio, because even though it's not enough to express how much you mean to me, it's so worth it to show it as best as I can โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ I mentioned you out of only two people, because you both deserve to be recognized for how much you changed my life (and I mean literally). I actually started taking care of myself and loving myself more because of your kind words and lovely messages, and I can't express to the nearest extent how much I appreciate you โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

*infinite hugs for Sunny Sunnn* You're a beautiful and amazing human being, and never change โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 1st, 2022

@Angelx28

Awwww *hugs hugsss*! Missing you already ๐Ÿคงโค

๐Ÿค— *hugggssss tight* ๐Ÿค—

May 8th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou , Aikyaa wants to leave message(s) for Shiny Sunny โค

_1652024476.a6f3725e1d727d63f0572dd871c69b88.jpg

_1652024490.Be Gentle  - C6033 - Default Title (wholesale).png

_1652024512.4a4b1ef8f4e84b16ff57fa07bfabb3e9.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 18th, 2022

@Aikyaa01

Awww Aikyaa is the bestesttttt ever. ๐Ÿฅบโค *hugsss vv tight*

_1652855582.image.png

_1652855598.image.png

_1652855645.image.png

Awww you're in my thoughts too, lovely Angel! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– *hugs back tighttt*

Hope to see your bright self soon @Angelx28 ๐Ÿค—

_1652854505.image.png
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 21st, 2022

โœจ "May the fireflies guide you home on days when your stars do not show up.

May they lend you their light, when the stars fail to shine."

- someone poetic on the internet (lol) โœจ

selflessSpruce1515 May 21st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love this poem so muchhhhh *hugs* Thank you so sharing this, lovely Sunny Sunnnn ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ

And smh- "Someone poetic on the internet" ๐Ÿ˜€ What an amazing fellow xD

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 27th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

Aww thankyou, Spruceyyy, I'm so glad you love it too hehe. โค *hugsssss back* ๐Ÿค—

And lolol, I know right xD quite poetic :P

emotionalTalker2260 May 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*steals sun and fireflies* ๐Ÿ˜‹

@emotionalTalker2260

*sun is stolen along with the fireflies by an adorable Emooo* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

emotionalTalker2260 May 27th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehehehe ๐Ÿ˜€

BlueDarkAurora May 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Love this ^-^ there's always something to hold on to even if it is just your own hand that's guiding you forward. Angels don't always show up as their majestic self, sometimes they are rainbows and butterflies that brings a smile or sometimes they are us fighting through the bad times.

882a1864ef46403a7f257e5fd0b4eaabbbace6f7_hq.gif

@BlueDarkAurora

Aww so truee, Aurora, I like the way you see the world. โค

Sometimes it's rainbows, butterflies, ourselves and other times it is kind people like *you*, who spread the shine and make the vibe turn all things *angelic*, so thankyouu for being your shiny bright angelic self spreading so much love, light, compassion and warmth around always. ๐Ÿค—

I love the gif too, has a very relaxing vibe to it. โœจ

Andd you've been in my thoughts, it is really nice to see you here, how have ya been? ^-^

BlueDarkAurora June 3rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwwwww :') <3 People around you must be so sleep deprived u-u cause you bring sunshine in their lives all the time *-* Never let them sleep, your rays might be the only source of strength for some ^-^ Thank you so much.

tumblr_otg5yxf8qP1qc4uvwo1_500.gifv

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP June 9th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

Aww how do you find the sweetest, most heart warming ways to appreciate people, it's so incredibly beautiful to come across any of your replies (for right about everyone haha). ^-^

Thankyouuuu, Aurora. If people around me are sleep deprived, then people around you must always be full of love and happiness, it's what you radiate the brightest. โค Do people around you need warmers during winters or do they wrap you around and sleep? :P I wonder!

Andddd I absolutely love this particular image/ quote, I share the sentiment hehe, sending it right back atcha. Appreciate your beautiful existence lots. Absolutely adore you being here in whatever capacity you can be, and ofcourse, for rest of the time, I know people close to heart are always a thought away. โค_โค

_1654804677.image.png

BlueDarkAurora June 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @_@ Yes I am officially a blanket and this blanket is lost for words cause of how sweet your reply is, you sure are my favorite sun : D

tumblr_p88vnhAi421r000uao1_1280.png

You are a soul full of sunshine and you don't ever hesitate to share it with others <3 Thank you.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP June 29th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

Awww favorite sun :') *heart melts* and yay hehe be wrapped in a blankey full of love and warmth alwaysss!

*hugssss tightttt* ๐Ÿค—โค

Hope you're looking after your bright and awesome self. โœจ

BlueDarkAurora June 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ^-^ hugs hugs ^-^ aww yes <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP June 2nd, 2022

A peer said it in response to something in a chatroom discussion, and I really want to keep this somewhere haha!

"we can redefine who we are, we are not the events of our lives."

Although if I could edit/ modify it a bit to suit what aligns with me more, it would be:

โค We can redefine who we are as many times we need to, we are not limited by the events of our lives ever. Experiences sure count and build us in many ways, but it has more to do with how we react to a certain situation and *that* ~ the "how we react" part depends on us and we get to choose it for ourselves. We are a work-in-progress, always allowed to grow and evolve at our pace. That does include all the highs and lows, for we need the lows; to savor the highs. โค

selflessSpruce1515 June 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwwww, I really love this, Sunny Sunnnn ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ I love these kind of quotes, like the fact that we can "make our own weather," which say that we are in control of our own destiny- even when things don't seem to go our way, we can bounce back from them! You're absolutely right that it's the challenges that make us stronger, and without them, we would stay sprouts forever (as I like to say ๐Ÿ˜›) - we need the wind and the storm to strengthen our stems and to reach toward the light ๐Ÿ˜Œโœจ

*hugssssssss for you* Thank you so much for sharing this โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP June 9th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

Spruceyyy is wise beyond words! โค

Happy to share ofcourse hehe, I'm so glad you liked it and Gosh, I love your reflections and how you shine the absolute brightest light on *everything*. Astonishing how you do it everytime, Spruceyyy, then again not so astonishing because well it is *you*, and turning things around, shining a bright light on them is what you do the best (or atleast try your very best to do it, I know it, I see you and I believe in you). Way to go Spruceyyy! โค

*hugsssssss*

I soooo love this hehe- "we need the wind and the storm to strengthen our stems and to reach toward the light", we indeed do and yes yes, sometimes gotta make our own weather lol. ๐Ÿ˜…

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP June 18th, 2022

Aim for the Moon but know it won't always be possible, that doesn't mean for us to lose hope and disregard the blanket of stars we land upon. The moon might be Majestic, but the Stars aren't too different from it either. Matter of perspective! โค๏ธโœจ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP June 20th, 2022

@Angelx28

Aww you da loveliest beannn! Always nice to see an Angel in here :P *shares cookies with you and nomsss*

*hugssss tight* ๐Ÿค—

Love ya moreee! ๐Ÿ’–

selflessSpruce1515 July 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gifv

โค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP July 12th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515 aww Spruceyy visited Sun's Space yayy! *showers all the love on you* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP July 15th, 2022

"Separate the needs of today and the wants of tomorrow, with the limits of yesterday." - Me xD