Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.💛

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.🥰

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!

sunisshining-sun.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 3rd, 2022

@Moonlemon48

Awh I'm glad I could give your day a smiling start. *smiles with moonduckling* 😄

Lolol I love that "cup half full" perspective, yesssss, the good thing about exams is that they always end haha

Super happy to know you've been doing well and ooof, exam season :") hopefully they end really soon, yes and moonducky gets more time to do things she enjoys!

I nearly cried at "favorite sibling" 🥺❤ lovelieesst moonling always making me smile and feel so special! 🥰

I've been doing alright and more sleepy lol, thankieees for asking too

Aw aw I miss us loads too, dearie, you're always in my thoughts, the moon at night specially is an *ever-so-radiant* reminder of my very own moonducklinggg's brightest light that shines all over!

Sending more and more beams back at yaaaaa❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 4th, 2022

_1649054203.image.png

¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

emotionalTalker2260 April 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤡 *relates*

@emotionalTalker2260

🤡🦥

*hugsss* emooo🤗💕

April 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou \(@_@)/

Imma straight up block 🤭

@Aikyaa01

Good idea 😛

Moonlemon48 April 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou late to the party sorrryyy! *hugs* thank you for thinking about sunling. the mere thought of existing in your life seems so pleasant. I was so happy when I *finally* saw your notification hahah. you made my dayyy❤the love you share will always come back to you, I always hope. thank you for being such a wonderful human❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 5th, 2022

@Moonlemon48

The party don't start till Moonducklingggg walks in 😛

Aye aye you're never late and always welcome, all day any day haha! ❤️

Those are some of the sweetest words ever, Moonduckyyy, you're a real gem ooof, *biggest smile ever*. So so grateful to be your sibling (xD). Please be assured, i share the sentiment 1000% anyday is a great one to see you around, and ofcourse the tags are sure to brighten my days too. Sending so so so much love your way. 🤗❤️

_1649185528.image.png

Everlee April 5th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Heya Sun, I found your space and I wanted to leave something for you! c:

ykcHXEw.png

Hope you have a good day! 🤍

@Everlee

Eveee sweetiee Eveee, I'm really happy to see you here. Low-key have been looking out for you ngl lol 😛 so glad you found this space and ofcourse goes without saying, you're more than welcome here anytime. ❤️ *makes a comfy space for Eve and offers different flavours of ice cream cakes* Enjoyyy :P

Anddd omigoshh whatta lovely way to greet hehe, soooo love the image, thankyouu for the flowers, I'm not very picky so I'm gonna pick all of them :P anddddd I'd like to share these with youu tooo. ❤️🌺🌹🌻 Thankyouuu again for being thoughtful and sweet as always! *hugsss hugssss*

I had pizza today, so consider my day good lol. How's your day going? :D

Everlee April 6th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aw Sunshine, thank you haha, really happy to be here too. And aw really? c: I am glad I came here haha, the vibes are just soo bright here. d: Thank you for the welcome *feels comfortable and enjoys ice cream cake and share with the loveliest Sunshine* ^-^

Oh God I'll tell you I really came back to this thread yesterday once again after sending that above message to correct it and say "please take them all" but then I lost your thread till I saw the notification from you today d: So yesss pelasee take as many as you want and aww thank you for the flowers, they are pretty! 🥺<3 I should be the one thanking you for always being soo supportive and soo kind! *hugss hugss hugss*🤗🤗🍰🍰🍦🍦

Oh did? that is sooo gooddd! Pizza is just so awesomeee! My day was pretty good as well haha, thank you for asking! 🤍 c:

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 14th, 2022

@Everlee

Eveee sweetiee Evee, I hope my ice cream cake didn't melt already lol *noms cake* yayy thankyou for sharing. ❤️

I'm so glad you found this place bright, it definitely got brighter with you here, so pleasee, feel welcome to hop in anytime. 🤗

Awww that's so sweet hehe, you're adorable c: *takes all the flowers* xD I love flowers, by the way, what's your favourite flower? 🥰

Pizza is awesome indeed Woohoo and I'm so glad you had a good day then. It's been a while lol, so again xD how you doing, lovely? ❤️

🤗 *sending lots of hugssss* 🤗

selflessSpruce1515 April 5th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I haven't posted in this thread in so longgggg! I wanted to contribute something real quick:

_1649180060.image.png

@selflessSpruce1515

Spruce hey hey, it really has been loooooong, so great to seee you again. Thank you for another adorable reminder hehe, so very appreciated andddd Ofcourse, sending it back atchaa! ❤️

How have ya been, lovely?

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I've been doing okay, had my share of ups and downs these past couple of months. However, I'm getting through it and trying to stay strong! ❤️

How about you? 😊

@selflessSpruce1515

Oh noes, the ups and downs never leaving us be, huh? I do see your resilience and am super glad to know you've been managing it through. Your best is good enough, okie(?) Keep going all while taking super duper great care of your Amazing self. ❤️

_1649184430.image.png

Thankieees for asking, I've been doing alright minus the summer heat lol (ironically sun doesn't like heat 😛). ❤️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, amazing Sunnnn! And the irony is real 😛 I'm looking forward to summer in my world, which'll be in around 2 months ❤️

@selflessSpruce1515

Aye ofcourse, lovely. ❤️

lolol i know right xD xD

Omigoshh don't wait xD let's exchange already, I'll take anything but heat 😆 whatchu got?

giphy.gif

@selflessSpruce1515

Yesssss! How does 40 degree F weather with two periods of heavy rain showers sound? 😛

@selflessSpruce1515

Okay maybe can negotiate a bit on the heavy rains lol, but I'll take 40 F 😛giphy.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Well, cold rain is better than the scorching heat, at least in my opinion xD But I'm glad you like 40F weather 😛

@selflessSpruce1515

That makes sense lollll xD

And I love cold weather 😛❤️ (not *freezing* cold, ofcourse 👀)

@selflessSpruce1515

Haha, that makes sense! I feel you 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 9th, 2022

❤ @Daf8 ❤

Dafff sweet Daff, soooooo good to see you back(?) Sun will ofcourse worry lol, you don't get a say in that, it is very much my right to worry about my friend, who has been in my thoughts all this while. ❤

How has your lovely self been? 🧐

*hugs hugs*

Alsoooo, yes you're officially in Sun's Space 😛 make yourself comfy and feel home here. 🤗

Daf8 April 9th, 2022

❤️ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ❤️

❤️ Awwww sweet, lovely, incredible Sun, I’m so happy to see you! Thank you *so* much for this, I missed you. I care and therefore worry about you too, you are a fantastic friend and you are in my (and every) heart. I’ve been having *interesting* days, but you are brightening this one (and many others)! ❤️

❤️ Aw thank you for including me in this wonderful space! *Gets a seat and observes the shining place* ❤️

❤️ *Hugs hugs hugs hugs* ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 14th, 2022

@Daf8

My, Oh My! You're never out of ways to make someone feel extra loved and appreciated, aye? 🥺

For real lol Daf, how do you do it *everytime*, teach us your ways! 😛

To be your friend and to be cared by for you, makes my heart swell, thankyou lovely, for yet another day of you making my day and brightening it 10 times more. ❤️

I hear you on interesting days and wish I could ask more about them, but I understand this may not be the best place for it :') now is the one time I'd want to hop off to the other side lol....eitherway, know that you've been in my thoughts and heart too, and always will be. I believe in you to make the most out of the interesting days too, we got this, okie(?) Here's hoping for better, brighter and more beautiful days for you.

*wraps you in a comfy hug blanket* ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 10th, 2022

❤️ @BlueDarkAurora ❤️

How's the lovely Aurora doing? 🤗

_1649563161.image.png

BlueDarkAurora April 11th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @_@ *receives all the love* awwww that is such a sweet thing ^-^ I am alright and I hope you are fine +_+ <3

1c83f4d34805f0854ebe2b92f4679a5a.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 13th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

Aurora level sweet? Probably not, that is unmatchable! 😛

And ofcourse, you lovely bean! I'm really glad to know you're doing alright. I'm doing okay too, thankyou. ❤️

Now now omigoshh, that's such a beautiful gif, love itttt. 🥰

BlueDarkAurora April 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou :O says the sweetest, most caring and kind sun ever <3_<3 I really hope you know how much your kind gestures and small reminders mean to someone ^-^ Thank you for existing <3

1655030f0c9c73496697560625e6a33f.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 18th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

Nuuu, Thank*you* for existing, you marvelous being. 🥺❤️

🤗 *hugs tight and doesn't let go* 🤗

BlueDarkAurora April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Nuuus you back ⊙_⊙ I wish I had words to describe how much I appreciate you and your kindness (I'll just be a broken record :3), it always amazes me how complete strangers can be so caring and thoughtful (in a world full of dark strangers _ ) and You, one such kind stranger are the marvelous being, a soul that should be celebrated cause you just are worth celebrating *makes a home between your arms and stays there* xD

thank-you-messages-quotes-and-sayings-what-to-write-in-a-card.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 23rd, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

Aww 🥺❤️ thankiees, Aurora, how very sweet and thoughtful of you.

This might be the purest things I've heard in a while "makes a home between your arms and stays there" --- 🥺🥰 yes please haha, make yourself comfy, you're not escaping outta here anyways. Enjoy your new home. xD

You've been a sunshine too, deariee, your light filled with kindness, compassion, love, care, encouragement, warmth for others shines the brightest. People like *you* make all the difference, thank*you* for being here in the same time as me. (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

_1650696787.image.png

BlueDarkAurora April 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou :O *has a permanent home now* Thanks a lot <3 Means so much to me for real :') your kind words as well :p

tumblr_ouqii89EYz1qc4uvwo2_540.gif

Sending you to you :3 <3

53b8e0bfd084a8fbcc3e9bd482cd0e6ed64f5cba.gifv

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 28th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

Aw haha yes please, tis your permanent home now. 🤗

Thankieees for the lovely gifs, you honestly pull out the sweetest gifs and images ever on the internet lol, they are all super Awwwdorable :P

Sunshine and kindness received warm and loving, many thanks, lovely. ❤ sending more of these back atcha! And I'll also parcel some for take-away. :P

BlueDarkAurora April 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou <3

giphy.webp

April 10th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *lands on Sun's space* me missed Sun's space 🥺🥺❤❤

Reminder for Sunny to take super extra good care of herself. Sunny is genius she knows wut taking care of ourselves include ❤

@Aikyaa01

Awww sweetest Aikyaaa, thankieees for the lovely reminder! 🥺❤️ *hugsss vvvvv tight* Sun's Space has extra special and comfy blanket fort for Aikyaa reserved always, so Aikya is always welcome to hop right in. 🤗

April 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *hugs Sunny and stays in the blanket fort* c: ❤

❤️ The *only* spoiler we all need in life ❤️

_1649831993.image.png