Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My diary :3

Wonderfloofie January 23rd, 2019

Hey!

So I wanted to give journaling one more chance. I am going through a rough rough phase and I hope it helps.

Wonderfloofie OP January 23rd, 2019

@veritableinsomniac

IKR :') That will power is somewhere lost and it's like writing doesn't help these days at all xD

@veritableinsomniac

Yes smh xD The days I used to write feels so long ago xD xD

I don't feel okay at all. I feel like I am being attacked with so many feelings at a time xD I know I dont feel okay but know how I actually feel? I feel everything and nothing. That is making my head hurt so much rip. I feel lonely and so alone gosh xD And it's not like I don't have friends. But Idk xD Hah I have wasted half of my day watching South Indian movies like I have been doing from past few days. :3 I wish I could manage to get few hours of sleep at least. It's getting harder. What else to expect if you get shoved with another loss to deal with when even dealing with one was hard enough. Writing this, I feel like I am being dramatic over nothing big xD I don't know. Am I overreacting? Then again, I would love to find that one person who would listen to my whole story without being "Eh you are lying " straight in my face. I am not. :3 But what can I do? It's my crazy life where everything is abnormally normal :3

So that's all for today xD I hope I update it back soon.