Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just a chat about what happened today.

ShellyZz May 27th

Might use this thread as a weekly post, depending if I feel like typing.  So today I ordered stuff from Instacart since I have a hard time getting what I needed to order.  (I can't lift a lot of water which is what I needed)  When I met the delivery driver.  She was so nice, something I'm not used to.  She even complimented me.  I'm really not used to that.  My brain kept saying she is up to something.  But she was just being nice.  Whenever anyone is nice to me I always think they are up to something.  Since that was the only time my family was nice to me, when they needed or wanted something.  

But then I remembered I also like complementing people and being nice, without expecting anything in return.  It makes me feel good to make someone else feel better.  She did notice I took the complement funny?  She said I mean it.  I guess it was because I stopped looking at her since like I said I'm not used to complements.  

So for those that don't know, remember you matter too!  You are important too!

ShellyZz OP May 28th

Really not feeling great today.  There were gun shots last night, not sure if they were celebrating or shooting.  Shootings happen more often then they should in the neighborhood.  I wish I could move.  If my disability comes in I will have to still save enough to move.