@Iamspoons

This is like the 7th one I love this sm 🥺

Iamspoons OP April 20th, 2023

Only the fourth

Band wooooooooooo

AvyIsKing April 20th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Wooo. I have to do to the dentist, and considering the last person that tried to touch me got punched and my mom can't go in, it's going to be fun

How'd it go?

I bit of my nail on my right middle finger, right before band, and it was bleeding a little bit. So I finally cut my nails but I still can't work with clay because it might get into my bloodstream, and it's slightly cancerous. ◉ ‿ ◉

I want to glaze something sooo bad, I'm going to glaze O's bowl because he didn't do that before the semester ended and doesn't really have interest in doing it so I'ma do it.

@Jefferythebunny319

@Iamspoons

It went horrible, they put this sealant stuff on my teeth, I hate it so much.

Also I said stupid things to people cause I was freaking out

Ewwww I hate sealant,

Are you talking about the human/chicken thing. I've been lurking in TCR. Some of the adults I hang out with call it the other other white meat.

@Iamspoons

That...

(Tw) And I told my friend to stab herself

Iamspoons OP April 21st, 2023

My left earring hurts and my ear hurting is a really weird feeling. Sorry for never responding, I couldn't really think of a response, and then I went to bed.

I was like really late to get up today, I need to sleep in tomorrow and then take a real shower and wash my hair.

Anyways good morning @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing April 21st, 2023

@Iamspoons

yes showers are good, and i hope the ears feel less weird

They do now

I have a song stuck in my head and I can't get it out.

C that's the way it begins. H I'm the second letter in. I I am the third. And C I'm the fourth letter in that word. Oh K I'm moving in. E I'm near the end. Oh C-H-I-C-K-E-N that's the way you spell chicken.

Oh Rufus, Rafas, Johnson, Brown, whatcha gonna do when the rent rolls round. Whatcha gonna sayyy, whatcha gonna payyy, whatcha gonna do on judgement day. Oh you know I know red means no(go), landlords gonna put you out in the snow. Oh Rufus Rafas Johnson Brown whatcha gonna do when the rent rolls round.

@Iamspoons

what xD

im just listening to haunted house by mckenna grace on loop

It's a camp song.

I know a lot of camp songs, they're all from girl scout camp. I also know a ram sam and it's not hard

@Princetomyanxiety knows all of them, she was there when I learned them

@Iamspoons

i learned a few at girl scout camp but my brains mush rn to remember.

im working on my girl scout poster and im hand writing all this stuff so its like eye gouging rn because its not fun.

im gonna attempted and draw a caduceus with a lei instead of the one snake tho, since its a Hawaiian poster

Omg we're having a fire drill and the alarm went off just as I started peeing

I'm in class with my ex and I kinda walked over to where one of our mutual friends was and just kinda stood there cause she was talking to someone else, and they just *** walked rlup right next to me to try to talk to the mutual friend *** and I walked away muttering under my breath " yeah just *** come over here, where I am obviously avoiding you, and make me really *** uncomfortable, why don't you"

I'm feeling vindictive today.

We were walking laps for gym again today and I walk really fast apparently, so after like 7 laps I start to catch up with them and I'm still kinda mad at them, so when I catch up to them and pass them I say, definitely loud enough for them to hear, on your right. And idk that just made me feel superior

@Iamspoons

Niceee

I've been wearing the same pants for like a week

Also I got my poster facts al written out and my mom says it's too much but it looks really good and I'm kinda proud of it

I feel like bo Burnham's song Sh!t is really describing me rn. Are you feeling what I'm feeling I haven't had a shower in the last 9 days. Except I've had a shower but I haven't washed my hair, for almost a week now. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I can really wash my hair, and just enjoy it.

@Jefferythebunny319

@Iamspoons

Yes i hope you enjoy washing your hair. If I don't wash mine everyday its like greasy mop.

I went out, got in trouble for kicking my sister (she was being really mean and acting like a child afterward), got in a fight with my mom over being an adhd bean, and some a$$hole had their bass on so loud my car was shaking so now I have a headache. But I'm home now

Almost done with my girl scout poster. I'm doing the drawing and it looks okay ish

Iamspoons OP April 23rd, 2023

Hi just wanted to check in before I call it a day.

I kinda had a *** day, and now people are mad at me for doing little stupid things that would normally be fine. We're all just really tired. But I washed my hair and got out of bed before noon so that's good. I need to do laundry tomorrow and probably get my stuff together so that I don't feel like an absolute mess going into the week.

Anyways how was your day? I saw that you finished your drawing and that you might get it tattooed when you're older, I think that'd be really cool.

I'm going to go to sleep and have to charge my phone, so I won't be able to read this till morning but I look forward to seeing what you did today, even if it's not really big or important. Gn tc. @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing April 23rd, 2023

@Iamspoons

Ya same ngl, I went to a gs thing and it was kinda boring and I talked to my brother for an hour which was interesting lol.

Iamspoons OP April 23rd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319 that sounds cool.

I get to go visit my cousins and lesbian aunts. We're going to see three aunts and three cousins. Two of them are married, and the other one isn't married but has a female partner and a kid.

AvyIsKing April 23rd, 2023

@Iamspoons

Nice! That's awesome!

I had to clean my room this morning even though I told my mom I can't walk because stepping on my foot makes me wanna pass out it's blinding. She said I didn't have to clean my room but then no going to my friend shayleys house, and no phone for a week. So I did it. And it hurts really freaking bad.

I'm in a *** mood and I'm hungry but my sister refuses to bring me anything under the terms that I am just making my pain up for attention, and it's really not that bad. She thinks I'm just being a dramatic.

Oh I have been gifted a bowl of like 3 peices of lettuce. Guess I can't complain, and I'll make food in a few minutes

Iamspoons OP April 24th, 2023

I'm so *** tired of school and just life in general.

Last week dad was waking me up later than normal and I didn't feel like I had any time to get *** done in the morning. This morning, I had stayed up reading all night so I was just waiting at this point, dad still took a late shower, I'm starting to think that that's the new normal time, and then comes knocks on my door to get me up normal stuff, the shower is only warm, I like my showers hot, I get out of the shower and start shivering right away, great now I'm going to be cold all morning, but it might get hot later, so short sleeved shirt with a fleece over it, no sweat pants cuz I still can't find any of them, took me a solid two mins looking for a match for my BLACK sock, it shouldn't be that *** hard to find, mom calls me while I'm trying to find it, she's not usually up yet, I usually have to go to her bedroom to say goodbye for the morning, grab the socks I wore yesterday, I get out to the living room, sit down with my bag to put on my socks, can't even put both of them on before mom's checking the charge on my computer, I'm glad I switched windows before I put it on the charger, don't really want mom to find my fanfic, say yes it's charged enough, I can charge it at school if I have to, just let me put it in my bag, and then I can pull up my other sock. I feel like everyone was rushing me, I had enough *** time, even my brother was up when I was leaving, he doesn't have to get on the *** bus till like 8 or 8:30 something, stay in *** bed. I'm going to see th little kids today so I had to pack snacks cus my mom will nag me if I don't.

Sorry for that long *** paragraph, how was/is your morning @Jefferythebunny319

Iamspoons OP April 24th, 2023

Mother *** it went on the next page. Sorry for all my swears I'm just mad this morning

AvyIsKing April 24th, 2023

@Iamspoons

i love the swears, please swear to your *** hearts consent :0