Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Iamspoons and @Jefferythebunny319 and @Princetomyanxiety

Iamspoons April 24th, 2023

I'm gonna keep tagging @princetomyanxiety even though they never show up

Iamspoons OP June 1st, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319 oh no I'm sure they'll be ok. If it's not rude, what kind of surgery?

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@Iamspoons

its not rude at all, shes having bone fragments in her knee removed.

my moms being super satany and unfair to me rn and shes taking away my only coping technique (my phone) because its making it worse (its not)

and i might miss theater camp

That's no good,that's no good. Taking away the phone coping mechanism is a very bad thing that parents do, I doesn't think they understand how much help the phones can do.

Missing theater camp sounds not fun.

@Jefferythebunny319

I wrote a whole *** *** paragraph and then cups literally deleted it all. I'm so *** smad (sad/mad)

@Jefferythebunny319

Princetomyanxiety June 1st, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319 @Iamspoons

HAPPY MOTHERFRICKING PRIDE MONTH!!!!!!

listen I miss Evan so I’m being very extra gay to cover that up because I’m missing his first pride

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@Princetomyanxiety

YYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAPPY PRIDE
be gay my children, commit crimes

im dying jeffys hair rainbow when i get home

I sent you pictures. Can you send them to @Jefferythebunny319 My friend O did face paint. I have gender fluid flag on my left cheek and aroace on my right. Little bit nerve wracking having the aro label for all to see.

@Princetomyanxiety it is also my first pride with an ex. And we both go to gsa so it's awkward and kinda scary.

I think I might have slipped into a little headspace while I was typing this idk tho, and was stiming by whistling like a bird chirps.

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

im gonna do my makeup as my flags later (genderfluid and bi :> and also demi but i ain't have 3 eyes)

my fren is out of surgery

time to clean

@Jefferythebunny319 r u sure 👀

Me is very uncomfortable. Ex is existing to close to me. And has friends that they talk to iny earshot. And like they don't provide basic human space.

It's not actually bad, I'm just overreacting. As usual

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@Iamspoons

Mom lied

Fren still nit go into surgery

Ohh nuuu. @Jefferythebunny319 I has a nother qistion, if oke. How did frend get the bone fragments in the knee.

Also I have sparkles allover my fingies. Lol

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@Iamspoons

Sparkles :0

I wanna go little but I can't rn

Also no one knows they are guessing soccer which is funny because soccer is the reason I probably need surgery

Parents are putting so much pressure on meee

Nuuuu parental pressure is the worst kind of pressure. @Jefferythebunny319 I would encourage you to do what you want, but I understand that it is probably an unsafe situation to put yourself in. But if you want to be little later, I will be glad to play and talk to you.

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@iamspoons

Meh I just need to decide if I'm staying or going for my grandma's surgery

ALSO I CAME OUT

@Jefferythebunny319

OMG TO WHO. How did they react?

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@Iamspoons

To my anti genderfluidity mother

She got weird but she's ordering me a flaggg

Oh okay that's cool. @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@Iamspoons

I is happi

@Jefferythebunny319 @Princetomyanxiety

Welp, lesson learned. Don't wear period underwear while like actually on your period. I just bled through mine. It also felt disgusting all day. I had to go to the nurse to get a new pair of underwear, and a pad. Slightly embarrassing but fine.

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@Iamspoons

Damn

I'm too heavy to wear anything besides overnight extra heavy pads all the time 😭😭

Also cycle sibilings

Honestly same I don't usually wear anything other than overnight pads but I decided hey let's risk it and it was not worth the risk today.

@Jefferythebunny319 may I dare say... Cycle brothers? Cuz I'm kind of feeling like a dude right now and your profile says you use he/him pronouns so... Along with the others.

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

@Iamspoons

Cycle brothers!!!

I had smthn to say but I forgetti

AvyIsKing June 1st, 2023

Oh you are like 3rd last on my homicide list

Like the last people I wanna homicide are you prince and my bf 😭😭

Iamspoons OP June 2nd, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319 I am honored to be on your anti-homicide list, especially so high up

CW for body image issues

@Jefferythebunny319 @Princetomyanxiety. Well the outside concert went poorly. I am kinda glad you weren't there, Prince, because the band didn't play very good, I missed like seven of my cues that were blatantly there, and also I look ugly as ***. I mean I know it probably isn't true, but I have a fat *** face, this dress looks bad on me, my arms are *** thick, but not with muscle with fat, my hair is really *** weird rn. I'm just feeling really ugly rn.

But part of me whishes you were there so we could like actually talk, laugh, poke fun at some of the people there.

I'm exhausted, physically, emotionally and mentally. I just need to stay in bed for like a day, but that's not going to happen, unless I get sick or something, until school is over. Which is really only a week ish, but I really need to recover from, just yk, life before I'm ready to take the finals.

But Loki, that's what the weekend's for. No wrong. The weekend is for going to camp. Uggh, as much as I love camp, it's not really a good place to prep for finals at. And goodness gracious. Just. It was an afternoon.

I'm probably going to cry myself to sleep. It'll be good for me, I haven't cried in awhile.

AvyIsKing June 2nd, 2023

@Iamspoons

Loki dude I've never qeen ya but ik ur gorgeous OK

1 prince and all her friends are gorgeous so yeah

2 you wouldn't say those things if you weren't handsome af

3 I can just tell you slay hard

So just accept the fact that you slay biotch and avy isn't gonna accept anything different (Sorry I'm in a protective weird angry mood)

Crying is good, you need to cry sometimes. And I would have come I'm only 1 state away nowwww

@Jefferythebunny319 yk what they say " beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Well my eyes are closed rn.

I've got to cut my nails or else something will happen and frickin destroy my sensory issues. Like nails on a chalkboard, or forks against a plate. Bad noises.

I'm tired of being tired.

AvyIsKing June 2nd, 2023

@Iamspoons

*gives my eyes*

ik, try and sleep

@Jefferythebunny319 @SneakySnakeBoi @PrincetomyanxietyGood morning, happy lesbian day.

I'm still really tired, but I did sleep. I just needed to sleep for like two more hours.

They rearranged the desks in my classroom. Everything feels wrong

AvyIsKing June 2nd, 2023

@iamspoons

im gonna yeet them thats horrible

AvyIsKing June 3rd, 2023

@iamspoons

I got a 3 day free trial of finch cause I took care of Thalia for 2 days

So I sent u dancy dances instead of hugs

Iamspoons OP June 5th, 2023

Hello. @Jefferythebunny319 @SneakySnakeBoi @Princetomyanxiety

I saw M, the guy from my school that is really cool, at red robin last night. It was slightly awkward. But also very stupidly funny. When I saw him, we kinda made eye contact, and just looked at each other for like 20 seconds. My family was standing behind me because we just walked in, and M was sitting at a table in eyeshot of the door. I kinda just waved and walked away to our table. And I was trying to explain how I knew that guy, and I said "that's I (the other part of my s and e)" and then I was like nope my brain is fried, no more talking for tonight

AvyIsKing June 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

im glad it went well

my pride flag came yesterday :>

Ok so I'm really *** rn. Even when I try to be the bigger person, there's always a reaction. This time it was *** giggling. Logan was putting his feet up on the back of the desk that's behind me and pushed out his legs, so far that the desk that should be like a foot and a half behind me, into the back of my desk. That is like three whole feet, you gangly ***. So I retaliate by putting my hands on the desk and pushing it back, without turning around. He's been doing this the whole year. I figure, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. But nooooo, everyone starts laughing, quietly so the teacher doesn't get involved, at me. Listen I could have gotten up and yelled at him but I didn't. I reacted in a way that I thought was not going to get me in trouble, but would tell him that I'm *** done dealing with his absolute ***.

And about giving you Logan's real name, I think one of my thirteen reasons should be named, right. He doesn't deserve that sort of respect.

@Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing June 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

okay love the hamilton reference, thank you for putting it in my head /gen

also i know that's a 13 reasons why reference but im not allowed to watch that so i don't really understand.

also my mom is just being satan today

@Jefferythebunny319

That was not meant to be a Hamilton reference, but cool I guess.

Umm 13 reasons is someone listening to a girl list the 13 why she committed the sewerslide on a tape recorder.

Ban Satan moms everywhere

AvyIsKing June 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

N sewerslide for you

You said every action has its equal opposite reaction

Also yea she's annoying

@Jefferythebunny319

I was explaining what the reference was, I won't commit self die anytime soon.

I wasn't intentioning to reference Hamilton, I was referencing what they were referencing, probably one of newton's laws, I think

AvyIsKing June 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I know but your still not allowed to self die

If you do Imma gonna burn a bunch of stuff and then come to your funeral and unalive you