Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Iamspoons and @Jefferythebunny319 and @Princetomyanxiety

Iamspoons April 24th, 2023

I'm gonna keep tagging @princetomyanxiety even though they never show up

Iamspoons OP May 8th, 2023

I want to run my head through a wall, like I want to pull a video game character and phase part way through the wall.

Anyways how's your day going, @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I just woke up, had a really really shittie night and I refuse to leave my bed.

So its going awesome/sarc

Oh that sucks, but at least you're done with school so you don't have to worry about that. @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I actually wish I was in school. Its like I dunno my safe space, always has been. I like learning ~~

Yeah school is pretty good, I meant so you don't have to get up early and sit through math with a sub for a half hour. I really appreciate being in school when it's the summer and I have no like schedule or routine, and I really like a lot of my teachers, so I get school being a safe place. @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Ah yes, getting up early is the worst /g

I'm up way to late so to get up early is like a crime

@Jefferythebunny319

I was up till like 3 and then my dad told me to go the *** to sleep, so I did.

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

@iamspoons

I almost tagged you @ loki because I just forgot ur user in the heat of the moment.

Loki please sleep, it's very important.

Also on top of everything that happened today is mine ans my bfs 6th month anniversary and I forgot I wanted to do something for him and all he got this morning was a text asking if he wanted me to explain what happened last night.

I do sleep, I just had hw to do and I had put it off and then when I finished it I got distracted by YouTube @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Bad YouTube >:0

Lol tbh if it wasn't YouTube it would've been AO3, may have ended up with me staying up even later, bcuz sometimes I post stuff

@Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I don't do any of that stuff lmao. I just read.

Which is also addicting and causes me to stay up way to late

@Jefferythebunny319 yep it's super addicting. What fandoms are you into, cus I've posted two bnha and a gravity falls fic

Princetomyanxiety May 10th, 2023

@Iamspoons

whats ur ao3 username?

Iamspoons OP May 10th, 2023

Sir

Sir

You know that already

But one of my pseudos is the same as my cups username

@Princetomyanxiety

Omg my shoes squeak so *** loud. I just had to walk across a completely silent classroom to hand in my worksheet, and you could hear every single *** step I took.

@Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

@iamspoons

Okay I should state that I'm not a huge fan fiction fan because they normally break the rules of the universe. Anyway Fandoms I'm a part of

Percy jackson, Harry Potter, gravity falls, owl house, the gone fandom (super small you prolly haven't heard of it), my hero academia a bit, the promised neverland, the Grishaverse, hamilton (yes there's a Fandom don't shoot me) and there are more I'm probably forgetting

Oh yea - mortal instruments, school for good and evil, the hunger games

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

I guess if you count saw then im a part of that Fandom as well, getting into the bsd Fandom

Sorry I didn't respond, I was in my strict teacher's class and then I had lunch. My friend J gave me like half a cookie, which turned out to be oatmeal chocolate chip, that expired in like August. It tasted ok but I was a little suspicious because she just kinda leaned over across the table aisle and was like here loki, and I was like umm ok

I gtg science class might be able to talk a bit in between @Jefferythebunny319

Notifications are screwed up, just found this. Hiiiiiii

Iamspoons OP May 10th, 2023

Hiiiiiii

I missed you

Let us know if notifications work now

@Princetomyanxiety

AvyIsKing May 10th, 2023

@Princetomyanxiety

welcome to the party

@Jefferythebunny319

they work now

AvyIsKing May 10th, 2023

@Princetomyanxiety

Good, now you can see my rambley chaos in 2 places instead of 1

Im everywhere

Impossible to ignore

Also since there's huggy wuggy and kissy Missy and I have since invented sexy rexy and stabby gabby, all the forms of affection now

I have to finish the sketches then I will show

Iamspoons OP May 12th, 2023

Only approx six more weeks in this hellhole of a class

Then I get to *** quit

I was told to wear something nice and my mom suggested the bright green utility skirt. So yeah now, instead of wearing something that I'm comfortable in, I'm wear this stupid color vomit.

@Princetomyanxiety @SneakySnakeBoi @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 12th, 2023

@Iamspoons

gotta love the vomit color

i have a band try out today. i need to see which band im playing my second instrument in. prolly like 2nd or 3rd level just coz I've gotten good. like not clarient best person in my age and area good, but good.

band is a huge anxiety trigger for me but im actually excited

@Jefferythebunny319 it's not actually vomit color, it's bright pink palsy tshirt that gives me *** arm disphoria.

Good luck with your clarinet thingy

AvyIsKing May 12th, 2023

@Iamspoons

P I n k. *hiss*

Me and the color pink don't get along it's weird

Here have a yellow goodies *gifts you comfort sweatshirt* it's comfy and nice and it says titanic so it makes me think of people unaliving

AvyIsKing May 12th, 2023

I realize how crazy that makes me sound and I promise I'm not (anymore than you think I am)

Historical tragedies/events like that have been one of my longest and biggest hyperfixations. So that's why I like it. Not whatever crazy *** I said

@Jefferythebunny319

I hope you understand that I must now keep the yellow unaliving titanic sweatshirt, as it is a gift from one of my top 5 favorite people

AvyIsKing May 12th, 2023

@iamspoons

One I noticed a giant stain on it when I was trying to put it on

Also what 🥺🥺 ur gonna make me cry 🥺🥺🥺 I barely even know you🥺🥺 i mean you are one of my favorite people, I just thought that's because I'm a clingy buttcrack 🥺🥺

Sammmme I'm really super clingy, but I don't have more than ten favorite people and a couple of them are my teachers. It doesn't really take a lot to become one of my favorite people, usually a shared interest I will kinda get attached. @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 12th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Im super clingy yet I have trust issues lol. I have like 6 favorite people, 5 of which are from cups.

Omg I was in a good mood till my ex started talking, called me "green haired kid" like- I really want to *** chuck my empty gum container at them

@Jefferythebunny319

@Princetomyanxiety

AvyIsKing May 12th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Ewwwww

Wait you have green hair? That's slay!

I'm having a banana for lunch and I shared some with jeffery and it's his favorite food it was adorable cause he smelt it and was like *gimme gimme*

Princetomyanxiety May 13th, 2023

@Iamspoons

wait was this nor? Also your hair is awesome

Iamspoons OP May 14th, 2023

I know my hair is awesome but using the color of less than half of it as the sole discripter for me is pretty annoying.

@Princetomyanxiety

Iamspoons OP May 14th, 2023

Also you couldn't even really see the bleached part of my hair that day, which doesn't even look green anymore, so it was also a *** discription I sent a pic off-site to @SneakySnakeBoi so that y'all can see it cuz I can't post pics on cups for some reason.

@Jefferythebunny319

@Princetomyanxiety

AvyIsKing May 14th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I wanna dye my hair so bad