Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Iamspoons and @Jefferythebunny319 and @Princetomyanxiety

Iamspoons April 24th, 2023

I'm gonna keep tagging @princetomyanxiety even though they never show up

Iamspoons OP April 24th, 2023

My hair's greasy even though I washed it like yesterday, and my eyes are itchy. Probably from staying up all night.

Omg I fell asleep in math and the teacher had to wake me up when the period ended.

AvyIsKing April 24th, 2023

@Iamspoons

oh nooooo

i was testing lmao

I'm awake now.

I can see only a little bit of your reply to the other thread, only the part about "I love the swears" and I have a response to that and it is purely instinct

Kinky

I'm sorry @Jefferythebunny319

@Iamspoons

m a y b e /j /j

also the second part was swear to your *** hearts consent

Well then I *** will

I also think you mean content

you know what i *** meant

Me: It's a homosexual *gestures at O's sister*

O: in the wild?

Me: I mean I guess but in the way that pigeons are in the wild

Both of us: HOMOSEXUAL PIGEONS

@Iamspoons

Homosexual pigeons

I would pay money to see a gay pigeon parade

Or gay pigeon sex-

Just apparently other people went down the game pigeon rabbit hole before we did so there's gay pigeon stuff if you want to see it@Jefferythebunny319

@Iamspoons

I will Google when I get home

Iamspoons OP April 25th, 2023

The Spotify ad just said " it's the *** of fries" like wtf kinda marketing is that

Iamspoons OP April 25th, 2023

Oh I didn't realize that would be censored ✨🦴er✨

AvyIsKing April 25th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Spotify ads are a different breed.

That's some *** marketing tho

Iamspoons OP May 2nd, 2023

@Princetomyanxiety

Hey come talk to us

AvyIsKing May 2nd, 2023

@Iamspoons

I suggest we consume them for breakfast >:0

Iamspoons OP May 3rd, 2023

I walk to school, and it's literally all backroad until you get to like the parking lot, and there's this group of, I think I vaguely recognized a couple girls from my grade (freshmen), 4 people and they were arguing and I started walking really slow so I wouldn't have to walk near them. When I walked by where they had been standing, I could smell the weed right away, after I walked another like 200 feet, it smelled overwhelming like perfume.

I no longer feel safe walking to school, and my brother is going to start walking this way with me next year.

AvyIsKing May 3rd, 2023

@Iamspoons

Thats horrible I'm so sorry.

Iamspoons OP May 22nd, 2023

Adding on to the post of walking to and from school is making me uncomfortable. There was a large group of sporty boys walking home and it's uncomfortable because my Pace did not match their Pace but I couldn't speed up and walk past them cuz that would be weird. I also really do not like a lot of those kids so yeah

@Jefferythebunny319

Iamspoons OP May 3rd, 2023

Screams in all of my safe places are being overrun, and my safe people are all busy.

Cries in I'm way too overwhelmed to take care basic hygiene, and now I smell and look disgusting.

Sorry I'm probably being really annoying, but my brain just wants the attention so much it cancels out my shame in posting this

AvyIsKing May 3rd, 2023

@Iamspoons

Screams in pain

Cries in loud noises

Iamspoons OP May 4th, 2023

Ha rereading this later gives me the cringe that I should have felt early

My eyes burn, I got shampoo in them when I was in the shower. Wtf shower is such a weird word. I think I too tired to function. I've had bad headaches all week and a couple times I've felt light headed or possibly about to pass out, I don't think that's good

Anyways, gn @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 4th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Showerrrrrr *wiggles*

Iamspoons OP May 4th, 2023

I love how insanely disphoric formal clothes make me. The suits make me feel fat, but short sleeved dresses are so much worse. And those are the only choices for band, and I was so excited at first that I got to chose. My *** hair decided to give me disphoria, and my face. I just *** hate my body rn.

AvyIsKing May 4th, 2023

@Iamspoons

That sounds very fun /sarc my brother used they/them pronouns for me without even realizing and the euphoria I got was amazing.

I really need to go to the bathroom but my brother's gf is in there

I have a killer headache and I'm pretty sure its from repressing stims

Iamspoons OP May 5th, 2023

I'm back from my band concert, and there was this kid who kept yelling in-between and during the chorus songs. Like the after your child talks loudly during a performance TWICE you should take them out. But nope, we just had to sit through it.

It felt like my body parts were decided which one would hurt, my chest was like- tingle shivering, idk if that makes sense, while I was sitting listening to chorus. Then my ankle did the thing where it seizes up and then makes a concerning crackling noise when I roll it, like you roll your wrist, while I'm walking up the *** stairs. I turned weird while someone was playing on bells and my ear still feels kinda like I got water in it, and my knee hurts now, and my forearm has been feeling bruised all day. Also all of these are on my left side which is a freaky coincidence.

Uhh but all in all it was okay.

How's your headache doing, better I hope. @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Im glad the concert went well, and yes small children are horrible, and their parents are worse.

My headache is kinda lingering lmao. I just had a brownie.

Also went I got the notif you tagged me I just yelled *loki* and my mom was like wot?

My body hates me, my uterus *** huuuuuuurts. I only took one period pill, because it wasn't really that bad, and it was only like 15 minutes ago but I really want them to *** kick in soon.

It brings me such great joy that you call me loki, like you don't understand how much happy I am feeling

@Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I mean it is your preferred name it seems so what else am I supposed to call you? :> I mean Avy isn't my real name xD

I'm going to dollywood today which won't be very much fun cause it's gonna hurt my foot really badly

And I was in a really bad crisis moment and relived the moment where my ex gf made me come out, about being bi and my (TW) sh, basically she blackmailed me. It was one of the worst moments of my life, even tho I've seen alot.

I have a strong want, whenever a guy shows me something cool that I can't do, to ask him if he can do things that a period causes ( because apparently those trigger the crisis message) for three days straight. It's really not good. the guy who was showing me cool stuff is a really cool dude, I get flustered when he gives me attention, I don't really like the implications of that. And then there's another guy that hangs around him, and I want to give them both a letter but their names match some of prince's people, so I'm going to call the first one M and the other one I.

I have gym in a bit but he meds have kicked in tho so it won't be that bad.

AvyIsKing May 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I went on 2 really big rides which is a huge deal for me, since I normally can't cause anxiety. Me and my brother went on the last ride by ourselves. We went upside down twice!!!!!

The last ride we went on was a river rafting vibe ride and my shoes got all wet and I had slooshy shoes and I wanted to cry. And some *** stepped on my already hurt foot so it hurts really bad.

I had an amazing time though

AvyIsKing May 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Why did this remind me that I have my own s?

Literally her name starts with s. And I almost dated her ex and they literally both were flirting with me while they were dating. She's straight and will never want me, but literally like flirts with me all the time and she just says smthn and I melt. I've had a crush on her for over a year 🥺🥺

Yes ik I have a bf (and a guilty conscious)

I can't even- their names are literally s and e, so the two most prominent people in prince's life rn. Also they were both in the musical with large speaking parts, and i kinda gave me a straight panic when he had his hair down he looked so effortlessly androgynous.

AvyIsKing May 5th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Not the same s and e 😭😭 why so many s and e's?

Just name everyone Bob or smthn

Iamspoons OP May 7th, 2023

My weekend is going great/sarc. I crashed a bike into a ditch yesterday, so now I have a massive bruise on my thigh and a couple more on my knees. I haven't eaten anything yet today, because I woke up late, and nobody's asked me if I've eaten, and I didn't want to eat because idk if we were going to have lunch together, evidently not as it's *** 6 now, and dad just started cooking so he'll get mad if I eat anything now, so idk when we ate last night but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go 24 hours without eating. Lol

So how's your weekend going Avy? @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 7th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Loki please eat something, Anything.

My weekend was going great. I'm finally home.

But my mom's throwing a *** fit over the TV because i suggested smthn so she screamed at me, started crying, and is now pouting and being passive agressive. I just walked away to be the adult and feed the dogs. My sister was goofing off on knocked over a huge wooden like stick in the living room scaring the *** out of me and my dog. And I asked her kindly to please be more careful, which prompted more screaming from mom. Like I get it she's tired, but we all are and the brat behavior is annoying me from both my mom and my sister and I'm just exhausted with being the only mature person here. Apparently I'm venting now.

Also I'm in a lot of pain, like 8/10

Iamspoons OP May 7th, 2023

I just ate dinner, which is why I didn't reply immediately.

I get the feeling of being the most mature one in the room, and the feeling when someone does something stupid and you know what they did wrong but they refuse to listen to you is the worst feeling.

And holy *** that's a lot of pain, I hope you feel better really soon @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 7th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Good, eating is very good.

Yes it's alot of pain, but I'm like managing barely.

Iamspoons OP May 8th, 2023

I made cookies, and burnt my thumb taking them out of the oven but it'll be fine in a bit, here some for you 🍪🍪🍪 they're sugar cookies but there's no emoji for those @Jefferythebunny319

AvyIsKing May 8th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Chocolate chip cookies are the worst ngl

*devours cookie*