Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey again

Iamspoons June 17th, 2023

@SneakySnakeBoi @Jefferythebunny319

@Princetomyanxiety @BunnyLovesYou

Cups did something weird and it says I don't have permission to reply to the thread, and idk what to do so I just made a new one.

Please do not post in this thread unless you have been tagged above. This is a space for only those who have been mentioned. Thank you!

Iamspoons OP June 17th, 2023

@SneakySnakeBoi @Jefferythebunny319 @Princetomyanxiety @BunnyLovesYou

My mom made pasta salad for tomorrow and it's delicious. No I definitely didn't steal any/sarc I went into the container to have a taste

SneakySnakeBoi June 18th, 2023

@Iamspoons @Jefferythebunny319 @BunnyLovesYou

its Father’s Day, my parents went out for breakfast, so I just slept in, and then I woke up to my mom yelling at me for sleeping in until 12, now my dads yelling at me for being lazy and not waking up and making breakfast for Carolyn and Rowan, who both didn’t care and just made cereal for themselves. Like it’s the first time I’ve slept in for days

AvyIsKing June 18th, 2023

@SneakySnakeBoi @iamspoons

Should I be concerned you all know my listener?

Nvm I forgot I gave it to loki

My mom's painting my room so I've been sleeping in hers for a day

It's officially been a week since I've gotten like any form of sleep

:>

And I'm gonna try and run half a mile today

SneakySnakeBoi June 18th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

yayyyyy running!!!!

Also like, y’all know both of mine

AvyIsKing June 18th, 2023

@SneakySnakeBoi

That's because I'm the all seeing all knowing all breathing all murdering Avy

I never turn it off do I

Iamspoons OP June 19th, 2023

@SneakySnakeBoi@Jefferythebunny319

Today is most definitely not a she/her day, which sucks cus I'm going out to girl scout camp and am going to get misgendered alot. But it's not like I have any body disphoria, those pronouns just feel ICK. I think there will be one person that I might tell this to, and if I do they will respect it, but I might be to anxious and also that my personal comfort in the moment is not worth the explaining later or then.

AvyIsKing June 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Makes sense.

I don't think I've ever thought of you as she/her which is strange lol.

People are coming over an I hate people so I'm like -_- and I gave my favorite stuffed animal a bath so I don't even have my sting ray rn lol and I spilt my coffee all over my favorite book and I'm fighting with my closest irl friend

But hey atleast I get a sandwich?

@Jefferythebunny319

Oh that sucks, people are no good. Fighting with friends is not fun. But sandwich is good.

Actually today is a no pronouns day. Just don't refer to me at all. I was going through my pronoun pins and was like, she/they nope, he/they ehh, they/them nah, he/him actually starting to feel kinda ok but it wasn't, it/it's grimace. So maybe he/him now, but also just Loki (and birth name but that's less nice, but the same as he/him and less complicated)

@Iamspoons

You have *pronoun pins*

*gimme the shiny*

I found ones i really want, they are cats holding knives and the knives say the pronouns but it doesn't have it/its and I want a fae/fayz one but like that doesn't exist 😭

@Iamspoons

Aso loki is the best name

@Jefferythebunny319

Lol the pronouns changed again, it's gonna be a long day. I had been liking he/him solely for him didn't quite like he or his, but the day is still changing so now I do, and I was muttering to myself in the shower, de/dem like they/them but in a gangster voice.

I have decided to bring all of my pins with me to camp today, for my award ceremony (finally getting my silver, woohoo) but since mom and grandparents are going to be there, I will have them in a discreet place. P.S. they aren't unsupportive tho, I just already have a trans cousin on that side and don't want to, idk confuse/scare, them. (Overwhelm is the word I was looking for.) And also I go back and forth but she/her is almost always ok. Just not really today.

@Iamspoons

Makes sense

Why does makes always correct tk mawsome

@Jefferythebunny319

Idk, w isn't even near k

@iamspoons

I ate so much of my sandwich now I'm gonna crawl and hide away

@Jefferythebunny319

I was in a good mood, the girl scout uniform was giving me slight euphoria (idk which way tho) and then mom wrecked my mood.

We aren't going to camp till 4, we were going at noon but one of the adults had a Dr appointment that got moved. And I have to fill out stupid paperwork that has a scale of 1-5 without a 4 l, like who tf comes up with that, I need all 5 of my points on the scale. And mom's like oh I'll do my homework too (cuz that's what she's calling the paperwork) and it feels like she's putting me down for forgeting to do it. I hate it here/exaggerated

@Iamspoons

ew just ew

im just mad that i ruined my favorite book TvT still mad

@Jefferythebunny319

I'm in the car with my grandparents now and I'm severely uncomfy. They tend to ask questions and I don't feel like talking rn.

@Iamspoons

just if they try and ask questions pretend u lost ur voice

@Jefferythebunny319

Nuu, cus I have to do my ceremony later so I've just been giving one word answers.

Also very uncertain of pronouns rn, I would take out my pins and try each of them out but I'm with people now.

It got really loud, there's too many young kids.

@Jefferythebunny319

Haha my grandpa has a camera and likes to take pictures. I let him take one, I don't think he realized that I let him, but I saw it and I smiled slightly so I don't have a rbf in the picture. And then I went up to help the little girls sing, and I hid from the camera. Haha

@Iamspoons

Awwe lol

Me and my mom painted my room from blue/green that was so sensory overwhelming I hated it to a very soft gray and I'm very happy :>

AvyIsKing June 20th, 2023

@iamspoons

everytime i make brownies i always find like legit flesh in them and im just annoyed cause i love brownies so much TvT

Iamspoons OP June 20th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

Eww, that sucks. brownies are so good tho, sometimes I can't eat them cus they're too rich or something idk

It's hot as balls here, I'm in a tank top and oversized tee shirt and I'm sweating.i would take off the tank top but I have too much *** to exist without at least that, I usually need a sports bra. And taking off my shirt would basically leave me in my underwear. AHHHHH

@Jefferythebunny319. Jiffy pop I'm back.

I forgot that I have gs today and that's why I had to leave. I was in a hurry and I put on shorts. I hate girls shorts, boys shorts are ok. You can see my fat thighs and my hairy legs, because I refuse to shave them.

@Iamspoons

My nom required I shave my legs and I was like fine and intentionally cut the *** out of them.

Me and my friends are taking about autism n I feel supported n loved rn

@Jefferythebunny319

Your nom lol

That's good, feeling supported and loved is very good.

@Iamspoons

My m o m

Also I had a genius idea

I have stuffed octopus who doesn't have name

Would you be upset if I named him spoons

I have goat named after prince

@Jefferythebunny319

YES pls name the octopus after me, I love octopuses

Spoons it is

Also I accidently said someone could be my daddy out of context sounds so bad

Iamspoons OP June 21st, 2023

Ok @Jefferythebunny319, I read ur bio

U need to stop being so sweet, or I will get cavities. But like seriously ilysm/p

@Princetomyanxiety hey princey where's my mention in your bio hmmm... We both have you In our bio's.

AvyIsKing June 21st, 2023

@Iamspoons

i love you too /p

i feel the they/them energy today and i love it

currently wearing ripped jean shorts and a cropped white Powerpuff girls t-shirt and and an over sized blue and white stripped button up which i don't usually wear stripes because of ex. we can call her toga (mha character) because that's what shes like exactly. Toga used to be very very controlling. but i feel gooodddd

i did my hair in half up half down pigtails and i just feel so enby euphoria rn im so happy

Nice, love the outfit choice. I personally will never wear jeans but you do you.

I liked toga from MHA, not your ex, but I roleplayed as toga with some of my friends over google hangouts. I also played sero and shinso and mirio. I think I also played uravity, idk how to spell her real name, and did a little romantic plotline with my straight friend who played froppy

@Jefferythebunny319

@Iamspoons

How do you not wear jeans?

I'm wondering what kind of pants you wear. I live in jeans lmao

Leggings are for if I decide to wear a dress

Omg do u live in skirts that would be awesome. Nothings better than having a masc day but wearing a skirt ngl

Also cause I don't want prince to tell you I left my house house briefly 😄 I came back because there was no thinking in the plan

@Jefferythebunny319

I live in leggings and sweatpants. Shorts are for camp and I used to wear skirts every other day (not on days I have PE) but then band happened and I couldn't wear skirts without tripping over a drum or some ***. I might go back to wearing skirts and dresses next year, I'll have to get more, and it would be dope to put my he/him pin on a dress. Funny story I actually did that one time and went to EPAC (acting class) wearing a skirt but feeling sorta masc, and I kinda told them that and I got ignored, and I never brought up my gender identity to them ever again.

Prince has told me some of the other "fun" things you've done.

@Iamspoons

Acting class is an ew we've addressed that. I love the he/him dress like so much I demand to do it one day.

Should I be concerned that you talk about me/lh 😭😭

@Jefferythebunny319 YES

Acting class is the best. You only get to hear the bad bits. I love it, it's one of my coping mechanisms.

@Iamspoons

Froppy is god and I love me some todoroki

Call me basic idc but he's hot

@Jefferythebunny319

Nuuuu, my naive friend lives todoroki (then izuku, then bakugou. She's very stereotypical) and her 5th grade sister loves dabi (she calls him staples, lol)

@Iamspoons

2 words

Sexy staples

@Jefferythebunny319

You literally made me laugh so hard I started coughing. I'm oki now tho