Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Translation Project: 2020 Revival

Heather225 February 27th, 2020

Hi, everyone!

Its been a while since we last worked on the Translation Project, but I am pleased to announce that we are in a place where we can revive it!

In the past, we had translated the app into a variety of languages. We are an international community and we are always looking to bring 7 Cups to more people around the world. We really need your help, so that we can reach as many people as possible. If you are free to help support our translation efforts, please join in and sign up! We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help with this project!

When you sign up to help translate you get:

- Translator badge (formerly Emissary badge)
- Access to special cheers events for hard work on translations
- The ability to bring 7 Cups to someone new (MANY someones)

To participate you must:

- Have an active 7 Cups account for at least 3 months and in good standing (listeners and members both welcome!)
- Be fluent in another language
- Be ready to change the world
- Have an active email address (this is our primary form of communication!)

We'd like to target the below languages, but we accept all interest in ANY language!

------> Spanish

------> Portuguese

------> Chinese Simplified

------> Chinese Tradition

------> Hindi

Want to help us do great things worldwide? Fill out the form to join the translation project >here<!! (clicking the word here will lead you to the application page)

For further questions please PM @SoulfullyAButterfly (Translation Project Coordinator)

Edited by @SoulfullyAButterfly 6/19/2020

fruityPicture4336 May 15th, 2020

@Heather225 I am really glad to help translate malayalam and also hindi

Shirley7Cups May 15th, 2020

@fruityPicture4336 please apply to be a translator

fruityPicture4336 May 15th, 2020

@Shirley7Cups I've applied...thank you

Shirley7Cups May 15th, 2020

@fruityPicture4336 good to hear

HappyChimp09 May 17th, 2020

@Heather225 Hi Heather225. I am from the Philippines. I hope we can work with each other in the future. I am willing to translate for the community in Tagalog, it's our country's national language.

P.S. I just came back after many years. I hope I am as good a listener as before. ๐Ÿ™‚

Shirley7Cups May 17th, 2020

@HappyChimp09 please fill in the application form >>HERE<<

zavv May 19th, 2020

@Heather225 I can do Hindi, but I'm new here ๐Ÿ˜… any way I can still help? if not, i hope to become a translator in a few months then :)

stricker54 May 22nd, 2020

@Heather225

I'd like be a part of Hindi grp.

2020Healer May 26th, 2020

@Heather225 i studied Latin and spanish. I would love to help if i can. I couldn't the location to apply. Please advise. Thank you.

calmPudding76 May 27th, 2020

@Heather225

Hindi!!

Sergey93 May 28th, 2020

@Heather225 Im from Russia, and I know for shure, your service is need for us!

mchavez28 May 28th, 2020

@Heather225, I am interested! I just filled out the survey and am excited to help!

Qooo May 30th, 2020

@Heather225

I just joined yesterday so I will need some time here to qualify but when you need a Japanese translator please let me know.

SoulfullyAButterfly May 30th, 2020

@Qooo Hi there, please submit an application and I would love to onboard you regardless of your joining time. Welcome to the community!

GodsHumbleServant June 11th, 2020

@Heather225

Waiting for Urdu! :)

SoulfullyAButterfly June 11th, 2020

@GodsHumbleServant Urdu is available, please send in an application if you haven't already.

GodsHumbleServant June 14th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly Can you tell me where to send it?

SoulfullyAButterfly June 14th, 2020

@GodsHumbleServant please click >HERE<

June 16th, 2020

@Heather225

Is Hawaiian needed? I know it's not common so I'm not sure <3 Thanks!

xoMorgs June 17th, 2020

@Heather225

Since I am fluent in 4 languages, I just applied! I absolutely love love love languages and translating!
my native language is English. But I'm also fluent in French, Spanish, and Swahili. I hope I can help out in any way possible!

fantasymm June 25th, 2020

@Heather225 hi. Turkish is Mother language and my english is fluent/effective

DenSobiz88 June 27th, 2020

@Heather225 fluent in English and turkish

Karrot February 27th, 2020

@Heather225

This is super exciting! this is an amazing opportunity thank you for letting us know <3

Shirley7Cups February 28th, 2020

@Heather225 glad to hear! I'll help 7cups to translate Cantonese and Chinese

DiamondSpace February 28th, 2020

@Heather225

I can speak and understand chinese (simplified), however I can not read or write it.

galactictroubles February 28th, 2020

If needed I can do Chinese Simplified. I can understand a lot and I'm not so good at writing but I can try :D

AddictedTealover98 February 28th, 2020

If needed I can do Chinese simplified! Since I'm half decent in it. I can read and write in it but with a bit help of google ๐Ÿ˜Š Nice to see this project coming back on

CheerfulRose February 28th, 2020

I just signed up for Hindi Translation.

lyricalAngel70 February 28th, 2020

@CheerfulRose

Likewise โค

Super excited to began this beautiful new journey! ๐Ÿ˜

Would you like to participate? I think you must. โค @WatchingOverYou

begin*

compassionateTree4567 February 28th, 2020

@Heather225

I can't wait for more languages. Mine is not in the list :) And can only listeners join this team? :)

Heather225 OP February 28th, 2020

@snowblues0983

absolutely, members can join! thanks for your interest. what language do you speak?

compassionateTree4567 February 29th, 2020

@Heather225

Heather, I'll pm you about the language :) Thank you

WendinCaring February 28th, 2020

@Heather225

I have been looking forward to the translation project for a while. I am fluent in Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese. I have completed the form. It will be nice to see a comment section. Reason: There are many people who are fluent in multiple languages. It is awkward that the form only allows you to pick one language. I could have picked Simplied Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Cantonese and Mandarin. But I could only choose Mandarin.

Heather225 OP February 28th, 2020

@WendinCaring

good feedback. thanks! i'll modify the form.

Daisy7cups February 28th, 2020

@Heather225

I will help with hindi translation

LeidyInBlue February 29th, 2020

@Daisy7cups

I can do Spanish, Italian, French and Portugues

Pufflama February 29th, 2020

Wow that means you'll actually answer to people who are willing to help in their free time? Amazing.

Shirley7Cups March 23rd, 2020

@Pufflama If you want to be a translator, you can apply from the form. maybe she is busy, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM @Heather225 , and she will respond to you as soon as possible