Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Language Group: Spanish

SoulfullyAButterfly May 11th, 2021

This thread is to be used for team communication and support for the Spanish language.

Group Leader: @SergioA

SoulfullyAButterfly OP May 11th, 2021

Welcome to the Team:

@Sady1211

@Rekalus

@Mesalune

@Meanwhilesmile22

@Sea23

Sea23 May 11th, 2021

Thank you so much! :D

RarelyCharlie May 11th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly The Portuguese language? I think you mean Spanish, in this case Winking

Charlie

SoulfullyAButterfly OP May 11th, 2021

@RarelyCharlie thanks for the catch, updated!

Mesalune May 11th, 2021

Thank you so much! I am glad to be part of the team :)

SergioA May 11th, 2021

Hi everyone!

I'm proud to be part of this team! I'll be available for any support if you guys want to reach out to my listener account

Thank you for all the great work you're doing to make 7Cups more accessible :)

SergioA May 12th, 2021

Hi everyone,

After consulting with SoulfulyButterfly, I have a quick note about HTML code {{the stuff inside the brackets}}. Although we are translating the text to Spanish, please make sure the keep the stuff {{inside the brackets}} in English, or else the HTML environment will not recognize it.

I'm impressed with how quick this has gone with everyone putting work in. Keep at it, team!

@Sady1211

@Rekalus

@Mesalune

@Meanwhilesmile22

@Sea23

RarelyCharlie May 12th, 2021

@SergioA That's not quite right. Sometimes stuff inside HTML brackets does need to be translated. The most common one is a title or data-original-title attribute. You must not translate data-original-title itself, but you must translate whatever is in the quotes following data-original-title. Ideally, these attributes would be invisible to translators, but I've seen untranslated titles and this might be the reason.

Charlie

SergioA May 13th, 2021

@RarelyCharlie

Got it, thanks for the clarification

Mesalune May 12th, 2021

Noted, thank you for the correction! :)