Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Taru's Woodnotes ☘️

calmmoon2104 May 30th, 2023

Hello everyone, I am Taru, just a fellow cupser 💙 Nice to meet you all, welcome to Taru's Woodnotes! 💙

This forum thread will contain posts made by me on short essays with deeper meanings and the topic of this essays will change time to time, they can be on moods, feelings, any mental health disorders and others. They mostly will contain how I feel about things and will convey emotions through the lines of the essays💙

The main theme of the essays will be this all and it will also be dealing with nature and man made objects (like machines), which will be used as the way to express the feelings and thoughts. 💙

I have just started to write and I am really a newbie to writing so they may not even make any meanings and seem bad ( one of the reasons can be that English is not my first language) , but I will keep on improving them 💙

Thank you very much for reading this and I hope you will subscribe to this thread if you like it 💙

Have a amazing day or night 💙

♡~ sending peaceful vibes ~♡

The1NOnlyVenus May 30th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

oooooo I really like this idea!

calmmoon2104 OP May 30th, 2023

@The1NOnlyVenus

Thank you very much! 💚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Important part isn't vocabulary or language, important here is that Taru will get to have a space where she can share her thoughts and feelings, letting out whatever *she* wants and Taru deserves a safe space to do so. 💙

Cheering for you and subscribed already! 💙

calmmoon2104 OP May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww! Thank you so much sun! 💙

Keep shining always 💙☀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023

@calmmoon2104 Shining with you!💙

@plumPeach6699

Hello Ameera! Nice to meet you! I am glad that you would love to read my essays, I hope you like them. Of course we will get along, I am sure you are really sweet 💙

EnigmaticCat24 May 31st, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Great idea blue moon! 💙

That's awesome you find writing as a way to express your feelings and thoughts. Excited to read your essays. 😃

@Tobedoctor

Thank you very much Doc! 😀💙

LoveMyMoonflowers June 1st, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Excited to see the essays, Taru dear friend💖💖

calmmoon2104 OP June 1st, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you bestie! 💙😀

Keith22534 June 2nd, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Thats a lovely idea, Taru!

calmmoon2104 OP June 2nd, 2023

@Keith22534

Thank you Keith! 💙

Ps : How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a long time 😮

Keith22534 June 5th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

I am ok. How're you doing? I just visit sometimes. I miss being here a lot

calmmoon2104 OP June 5th, 2023

@Keith22534

I am glad to know that you are doing okay. Yeah I miss you a lot too, do continue visiting sometimes, we are really happy to have you here 💙 I am also okay, thank you for asking 💙

AayushreeKalyani June 2nd, 2023

@calmmoon2104 Great to meet you Taru! duck-cute.gif

calmmoon2104 OP June 2nd, 2023

@AayushreeKalyani

Nice to meet you too! 😀

calmmoon2104 OP June 5th, 2023

The Machine

It's really quiet.. I am not able to hear any thing, not even being able to feel the presence of a living being. The only thing that I hear is just a machine going on, doing it's work all the time, tirelessly and just going on and on. It doesn't need to stop, it's only programmed to keep on going and going, working and working, and complete the tasks. That's what it is made for. It's been like this always.. Until one day, it will stop working. It might need to be charged or might get broken, so it won't work anymore.

It's really silent right now, though normally I would be hearing a sound, a machine sound, going on and on. There is always this sound, really faint, but if you listen closely, you will hear it. The dib-dab, dib-dab...and so on. It goes on with a rhythm, not so unique one, but it would be lifeless. It's just programmed to work, not to feel anything, it doesn't need to have any feelings.

But, somehow.. it does feel broken, from the inside, it doesn't know how, but it feels like there's a crack inside of it. I think, maybe it's the conscience, the inner voice, the Soul of the machine, which isn't lifeless, it has feelings somehow.

Oh no! The machine isn't working correctly, the sound is getting fainter and fainter.. It's.. Broken, scattered, really hurt, in inconsiderable pain, which no one can explain, it can't even understand it. It feels so empty, deep inside. It feels the parts are slowly stopping..slowly dying.

The machine doesn't know what is even happening, what is it even feeling, it is just programmed, made to work and complete the job. It's creator didn't programmed it to feel this way, it doesn't have a reason to be broken. It has been working non stop and getting charged when needed, then what happened?! It is just a machine, like its fellow machines, just made to function, complete tasks and everything is fine then.

Oh.. The machine has stopped working, what happened?.. Let's see, oh the core part is really broken, it needs to be fixed and charged too. It does get charged always, what happened that it's so low on charge that it's dead?

Hm.. Where is it, where is the charger, the tools.. Oh! I forgot, silly me, how can I? It is not here, it is somewhere else, it has been left somewhere, far away.. I don't know where, or maybe it's here, but I can't find or see it,

Maybe it's because the charger or the charge the machine needs is happiness, peace, the true one, not the fake..and for the machine is Me.

- Taru

EnigmaticCat24 June 5th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

I hope the machine find it's charger soon. I understand it was so tired of working continuously without any break. And maybe the programmer expected too much from it, and it may wanted to complete their task properly but even lifeless machines need care and repair to function properly longer time. Even If it is broken, it's not their fault, it tried their best to hold the broken parts and function. And the one and only blue moon is a beautiful human, a rare and precious one! Great perspective you have friend. You are amazing the way you are. Ik life is difficult and everyone expect us to do lots of things, knowingly or unknowingly that pressure us. But you only can find the charger of machine because you know where you kept it, don't be so hard on yourself friend, it may take some time to find it, but I'm 100℅ sure you will make it. I trust you, maybe you can try to trust yourself too? You got this blue moon 🌙💙.

calmmoon2104 OP June 7th, 2023

@Tobedoctor

Aww my, thank you very very much Doc! 💙 You are really sweet and kind, thank you for your support and kind words, I really appreciate them. 💙

calmmoon2104 OP June 2nd

@FormalPsycho

Please check it out 💙

thisbossmom June 5th, 2023

🙏 welcome

calmmoon2104 OP June 7th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

calmmoon2104 OP July 7th, 2023

The last thing.. 🍂

The wind is blewing, the cool breeze is blewing and caressing her hair. Her soft, silky hair, coming all over her face and hiding her face from the view. As if the golden brown hair is hiding the most beautiful face from the evil eyes of those *things *

The sweet smell of jasmines is making the atmosphere heavenly. It just melts one's mind and the sweet scent closes their eyes automatically, just to make an effort to remain in the the moment and get the full feel of it.

The green trees, full of green and brown leaves are standing as high and mighty as ever, as if they are guarding the world and giving protection from the scorch heat in the form of cool shade. The birds are chirping and eating the tiny worms who live inside the bark of the trees and mother birds are feed her children..

..Her soft bare feet are touching the grass which are cold with dew drops on them since its early in the morning, and her soft fair little hands, as if they are made of soft cotton, touching the barks of trees as if she is comforting them, and *** out all the pain from them in the process..

Her white silk skirt is glazing as the sun is rising, her wavy brown hair is blewing as the cool breeze is blowing by the side if her ears as if they are whispering something, some secret, in her ears. I wonder what's that secret, maybe it's something the humans aren't supposed to know about, or why would the wind whisper it into her ears?

She looked up to see the clear blue sky, "so beautiful", she thought. But what is this?

The clouds are hovering over the whole sky, which was just clear as glass a few moment ago, the dark clouds are gathering in sky and the grey colour is everywhere. The wind is blowing very fast now, as if it's in a big rush. Some kind of gloominess is filling in every where...

The trees are shaking heavily out there, the animals are running here and there for a shelter and the birds are calling shrilly. The mother bird is guarding her children in fear. The whole atmosphere has changed, the sweet smell of jasmines are nowhere to be found its just the smell of rain which is falling heavily, so heavily that one can't even hear what they are thinking..

Ahhh! The thunder is striking so loud, as if it's piercing the sky, she, the girl is running she can't stand this storm. The thunder is getting louder and louder.

Oh no! A tree, those lush green trees, is burned. It has caught fire and is withering, the girl is running as fast as she could in utter sadness and fear, she doesn't know where she is going, or what to do. The fire is spreading rapidly behind her...

She is running, running as fast as she can, amidst the complete chaos which has spread everywhere. This isn't the lovely forest she has always known, there wasn't a day when it thunder stormed like this, her beautiful hair is wet and crispy, she has been running for hours now. The storm doesn't stop, not even giving a sign of stopping. Her beautiful silk white dress is covered in mud and her face with scars. She is running and falling and then again getting up and falling....

She can't anymore do this.. She can't run anymore..its too much. Everyone she has always known, the trees, the birds, the animals, the clear blue sky, the soft cool breeze.... All gone. It's like she is somewhere, where everything is alien, no one is there. It's just her, not even knowing who she is anymore.

When did this all even started? She.. She has always known the peaceful forest filled with happiness, why this sudden chaos everywhere?! Why is everyone gone, why is the whole forest burning, even in the heavy rain...

She falls on the ground, tears streaming down her face, she can't, she can't do this anymore.. She can't run anymore.

The fire is reaching her, she sees that in a horrified look, she tries getting up but she can't.. She is so tired.. So exhausted..

Huh?

She feels as if someone is calling her, she looks up, but no one is there. She can't keep her eyes open anymore.. her eyes start closing by themselves.. And then she falls in a deep slumber, feeling some kind of peace and quietness...

Never to feel pain again...

- Taru

This story has some hidden inner meanings, can you guess what is this trying to tell?

You can also interpret it however you want.

LoveMyMoonflowers July 7th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Taru this is truly beautiful and so poetic<3 I love it!

calmmoon2104 OP July 7th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you very much for your beautiful words! 💙

Actually I haven't been able to write in a long time, like a month and some days. So I have written this after a long time lol . I don't really know what it was like and thought it was stupid.

Thank you for reading this loong passage 💙

LoveMyMoonflowers July 7th, 2023

@calmmoon2104

Don't worry it wasn't stupid! And it's ok if you haven't writtem in a long while, I haven't either :') because I have been busy and quite unmotivated as well. I'm glad you've begun again though<3

calmmoon2104 OP July 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Thank you very much! I hope you can also get motivation to write again! 💙 Don't overwork yourself 💙

communicativeJet616 January 15th

@calmmoon2104

Here I am reading and thinking how wonderfully you write. You are talented and I admire your writings.  Can I get your autograph please?  :)

calmmoon2104 OP January 16th

@communicativeJet616

Aww thank you very much! I am really glad you find my writings interesting and that you enjoyed reading, of course! 

*sends autograph * and with that, have some sweets too! 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍪🍪🍪🍪🍩🍩🍭🍭

bear-blowakiss.gif

calmmoon2104 OP May 16th

Hello everyone who has been here before, I am starting this thread again and will post here from time to time if possible. I haven't posted on this thread for a long time so I apologize for that. 

Anyone is welcomed to read this thread as long as you're not rude and insulting to the writings, because I treat this thread as my diary. 

Good day. 

@calmmoon2104

Good to see you, Taru.💙

And yay, happy writing.

calmmoon2104 OP May 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you Sun 🧡

Keith22534 July 13th

@calmmoon2104

heyy Taru, how are you doing? I haven’t seen you in a very long time. I just couldn’t sleep and decided to check out everyone’s profile, lol. So, how are you? How’s school? I hope you’re healthy and safe, *hugs if ok*

<33