Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cycling – The way to survive!

SpeedyHare August 25th, 2017

Hey everyone!

Who loves cycling? laugh

Some people got into cycling for fitness but some just love it as a hobby!

For you guys who love cycling, you also got some bonuses, like good for our health, improving family/friends relationship, beautiful scenery, fresh air etc.

Share with us..

✼ What are the great things about cycling for you?

✼ Wheres your favorite area (park, housing area, hill, etc)?

✼ With whom do you usually do cycling?

✼ How many times per week you do cycling?

The journey of life is like a man riding a bicycle. We know he got on the bicycle and started to move. We know that at some point he will stop and get off. We know that if he stops moving and does not get off he will fall off. ~ William G. Golding

CocoShell2310 August 30th, 2017

@adaptiveLight27

great thing about cycling is that you get time for yourself, to think on your own or go somewhere where you can do that, get some exercise also, and if you feel like exploring, you can fairly easily go to places using a bicycle. smiley

i cycle usually just around the neighborhood and in the nearby park, often by myself but sometimes with my brother. i dont really have a regular schedule for it anymore, whenever i just feel to go i do, but i would really like to aim maybe 3-4 times a week.

SpeedyHare OP August 30th, 2017

@CocoShell2310

Hi Coco, I agree with you, we can still find great thing about cycling even when we do it alone, you have good points about that! Neighborhood and nearby park are easy way to go without lessen the benefits laugh Its gorgeous to see you have the targets, wish you and your brother stay healthy! heart

Purpledragon34 September 2nd, 2017

@adaptiveLight27

Cycling is a great excersice as it helps to clear your head and you can solve problems whilst you watch the beautiful scenery. I cycle every morning on my own. Sometimes i get to see the sunrise too. Really beautiful.

SpeedyHare OP September 3rd, 2017

@Purpledragon34

Great point you had about cycling, Purple! I love seeing sunrise too while cycling, and its beauty is never boring 😊

MeaningfulSilence September 2nd, 2017

@adaptiveLight27

I went cycling when i went in Holland. It has been nice! laugh

I liked it because it was the perfect thing to do for the context, the place.

I liked the scenery around !

SpeedyHare OP September 3rd, 2017

@ilenia5

You never did it again after that, Ilenia? surprise

Anyways thank you for sharing your cycling experience with us yes

September 3rd, 2017

@adaptiveLight27

I love cycling with earphones in, listening to my favorite songs and watching sceneries!!

SpeedyHare OP September 5th, 2017

@UnicornEye

That's another great way to enjoy cycling, Unicorn! But be careful on the road with your earphones in laugh

Thanks for sharing!!

azorazor September 4th, 2017

I cycle everyday to work. I have motion sickness, so cycling alows me to.be mobile.

I cannt stand being to close to someone, so travaling by bus, subway or tram would be a double nightmare for me.

I have a basket behind and a small bag in front. I just can drive my own bike, and never could drive a men s bike.

SpeedyHare OP September 5th, 2017

@azorazor

Im sorry that you have motion sickness and Im glad that you find cycling help you to be mobile. Oh your bike sounds so cool! Its nice to hear from you, thank you for sharing!!

cloudySummer September 10th, 2017

✼ What are the great things about cycling for you?

I enjoy to explore new places, and I enjoy that it sometimes feels a bit like flying. It also calms my mind after 10km or so.

✼ Where

Rebekahwriter13 September 10th, 2017

I want one of the indoor bikes. I love to ride, but I do not like outdoors