Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

Chiaroscuro1 March 28th, 2018

When I saw that I was making good progress with a wooden model I'm painting, seeing it all come together. I was afraid that the paint would mess it up, but it looks like it enhances the whole, which is what I was hoping for.

TheZu March 28th, 2018

coming home to a happy mama, warm pizza, and giddy kitties awaiting to relax with =]

Chiaroscuro1 April 4th, 2018

When my sister arrived for a visit after I haven't seen her for a few weeks. She lives far away. Looking forward to our time together.

greyinbetween June 20th, 2018

Talking openly about my sexuality to a trusted coworker that was totally non judgemental and still treats me the same as before I told her. She told me that Im one of the only people there she talks to, it was nice to know that Im not the only one that feels isolated. She wants to go on a shopping date together for some retail therapy. I actually accepted.

IloveTea October 20th, 2018

@greyinbetween

Meditation and a lot of quiet time - felt great.

OrangeYouGlad68 June 22nd, 2018

When I bought my daughter a birthday gift she has been wanting for a long time. ( B-Day in 3 days)

teleah70 June 30th, 2018

Coming home to two kittens at window, so cute and so nice to come home to something positive.

greyinbetween June 30th, 2018

Learning that my parents are being more open to things that Ive been hiding from them for so long. More weight let go and Im feeling better

igoback622 July 12th, 2018

Playing with my crazy dogs in the pool and the yard, and getting attacked with dog kisses when they climbed up on my chair! Unconditional love, always. heart

easyWater4109 July 23rd, 2018

Taking our dog to the park early this morning

heartonsleeve July 23rd, 2018

Spending the day with a date in LA and seeing the entire skyline from tallest building 🤗

RecoveringFlower July 23rd, 2018

Idk. Didn

mistythefox101 July 23rd, 2018

I ate a peach

lazyKatz July 23rd, 2018

Very Cool Shower ( much needed in this weather)

easyWater4109 July 24th, 2018

Getting frozen yogurt with my kiddo and rushing back home to eat it on the couch

conscientiousSugar8599 July 31st, 2018

My favorite moment for this day is how I thanked the company for sending out a newsletter for my company. And thanks to them, the business started to grow. They are great guys, and thanks to them in my company the profit increased from time to time, now I will always address them https://bsg.world/products/sms-gateway/, for promotion they are just right

missmonmonxo July 31st, 2018

My ex fiance told me he loves me....

easyWater4109 August 3rd, 2018

@missmonmonxo

Wow!

Thats pretty significant and being that is was your favorite moment I take it you return the love....

conscientiousSugar8599 August 9th, 2018

today have a good day))

conscientiousSugar8599 August 9th, 2018

Best moment for today when I go for a new job

easyWater4109 August 9th, 2018

Best moment of today was doing my work presentation to a group like a pro-confident and no nerves. There was a time when public speaking was my biggest fear-I couldnt think, I couldnt talk, and I felt like I couldnt even breathe. No more, Ive got this.

heartonsleeve August 12th, 2018

Spent the day on myself at gym and grocery store meal prepping.

lazyKatz August 13th, 2018

Switching on my laptop and finding out that today its working okay

selfconfidentSouth9499 August 21st, 2018

I taught my daughter a new word. Filled me with joy to hear her saying it over and over. She's my heart.

NatalieLovesPeople August 21st, 2018

@selfconfidentSouth9499

That's so sweet. 😍

conscientiousSugar8599 August 22nd, 2018

Today I spend my day in Ukraine. Now I'm taking the typewriter https://ukr-prokat.com/en/rental-cars/rent-a-car-kharkiv and the food to see the sights of Kharkov, I can not describe my emotions, they are what they are exciting and at the same time happy. All good day

mindtalk September 30th, 2018

Just waking up in good mood

All the pain and frustration of the last few days are gone!

Just only need to start some positive attitude. Get out of the couch and achieve something !!

reliableWriter3840 October 21st, 2018

@mindtalk you got this! Waking up feeling refreshed and new and ready to start the day is what you can feed on to help you achieve all your days goals!

charleenx October 21st, 2018

I was craving nuggets for a while and finally got some today so that made me very happy.

OrangeYouGlad68 October 22nd, 2018

Stepped outside this morning and dozens of birds sounded excited about the new day. The sun is clear and bright.

easyWater4109 October 22nd, 2018

Stealing time by waking up extra early

Antares127 October 22nd, 2018

It's early in the day, but so far being gently woken up by my boyfriend.

OrangeYouGlad68 October 25th, 2018

It is after dark and I have bright zinnias next to me to remind me of a good moment. I thought my flowers had all died in the frost the other night but today I saw some bright new ones! Fuchsia, orange and white with yellow stamen. Love cheerful flowers.

easyWater4109 November 8th, 2018

Seeing my mom in the recovery room after surgery

greyinbetween January 4th, 2019

Being back in my classroom with my kids who think I

brightTree5008 January 4th, 2019

Right now. It's late and I can't sleep but my other half is sleeping with his hand on my back.

DemonicMind March 19th, 2019

the moment i wasn't suicidal for an hour

January 4th, 2019

Rewatching Friends. I just finished the season where Monica and Chandler got married. heart

OrangeYouGlad68 January 6th, 2019

Seeing my 12 year old boy smile with his eyes and his kind heart showed though. It warmed my heart and I cherished that passing moment.

reservedTurtle4652 January 6th, 2019

Seeing my baby cousin for the first time heart