Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 7th, 2017

When I figured out to put a heating pad under the baby turtle's housing to keep her warm. She was a brick of ice this morning. sad

Chiaroscuro1 June 7th, 2017

@SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES - Oh she's still a baby. Aww... She must be so cute.

SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 8th, 2017

@Chiaroscuro Yes, very cute in a non kitten/puppy/duckling sort of amphibian way !!!!!!!! smiley I've named her Julie. If it turns out to be a boy, I will convert that to Jules, as I did love Jules Verne's book ' Around the world in 80 days ' and saw the movie when I was a kid in the late 60s.

Chiaroscuro1 June 7th, 2017

When I realised why I'm feeling down. I like it when things make sense.

SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 8th, 2017

kisskisskiss@Chiaroscuro1

LaurenAmeliia June 9th, 2017

@Chiaroscuro1 ❤️❤️

Chiaroscuro1 June 9th, 2017

I remembered how my cat, when he was still a kitten, yelled when I didn't play with him long enough. I had to go back and play with him until he fell asleep. It made me smile. Thinking about it now, I'm smiling again.

Chiaroscuro1 June 20th, 2017

When my kitten fell asleep on her back in my arms before I put her to bed.

FantasiaSweetShock June 20th, 2017

Getting a surprise dinner for my birthday thrown by my friends

SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 20th, 2017

That I decided to return to 7 cups

Chiaroscuro1 June 21st, 2017

@SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES - Welcome back! I noticed you were gone and I felt sad about it. How's your turtle doing?

SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 22nd, 2017

@Chiaroscuro1

She was part of the reason I left. I have BPD and emotions overwhelm me especially when they pile up in a short period of time, then I explode, explode in tears, crash and burn........................... She is dead. My father is a hoader, I have something on my feed about that, plus a post called ' One of us has to die ' and makes negociating around the house very hard. I have already broken 5 toes and fallen a lot of time trying to get around stuff that he piles everywhere.

Anyhow, I was cleaning out her tank, and just let her sit on the edge of the sink and it hardly takes a minute, as I was cleaning it 3x a day, she ran so fast before I had a chance to grab her. She went under the dish rack and just when I thought I had cornered her and would be able to snatch her back, she jumped behind our ancient ( 1977 ) stove. My father would not let me move the stove, so I used the flashlight and metal rods trying to see if I could feel her and gently guide her out.

No luck.

Never found her dead or alive, and on Sunday when I left, between the mess, hoard and dirt and now insects all over the place ( and I also have OCD, so you can only imagine how hard it is for me to be around junk and dirt ), it was because I was pushed to my limit and just felt I would not get any love or support anywhere, I hated myself that much. So I came back, but I am horrified that she had to die because I was not as careful as I should have been.

Chiaroscuro1 June 23rd, 2017

@SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES - I am so so sorry to hear all this. But her death was surely not your fault. An accident can happen so fast. And it's just that - an accident. It must be very difficult to live in that situation. I can understand that your emotions can get very intense and overwhelming. I really hope that you will come back again and find the help and support you need. You should not have to be alone or feel that you are. Thinking of you.

FantasiaSweetShock June 24th, 2017

Got to go to Magic Kingdom last night and Ride space mountain (my favorite ride) and see the fireworks

mmahs July 4th, 2017

Going on my 8km walk.

KSWQueen July 4th, 2017

Helping a friend out with her problems, and making plans with my other friend too (found out there's a couple things we'd both wanna try) :)

Khittyn July 10th, 2017

Going to the dog park with my pups.

OrangeYouGlad68 July 13th, 2017

Talking and dancing with a Moluccan Cockatoo, she was hilarious!

Nightmarefullofsorrow July 13th, 2017

i think...all day! two of my best friends visited me today! it is was unexpected, so i was sooooo happy. we talked about everything and about nothing...my mom wasn't at home, so i think the funniest part was when we did our own food! yeah, it was a total disaster! but i was with them, and they are so amazing.
so, my favorite part about today was all day :')

FantasiaSweetShock July 13th, 2017

Paintng with my sister

CocoShell2310 August 9th, 2017

playing with my dogs, letting them run around like crazy chasing things because they're in a hyper-mood. :)

pinkTea August 9th, 2017

Trying personalized steps at here

OrangeYouGlad68 August 9th, 2017

Watching my cat and rabbit play. They are so funny!

greyinbetween September 19th, 2017

Getting a new child that has anxiety about stranger danger to open up to me. I work in childcare btw.

SourCake December 19th, 2017

Receiving a message from my crush.

peachy2015 January 9th, 2018

Walking in to a clean apartment.

peachy2015 January 9th, 2018

Walking in to a clean apartment.

discreetBeach2458 January 9th, 2018

Playing mad fans on here haha

Tailspin69 January 9th, 2018

Came home after dark to see that the trees were all lit up with twinkling lights - the neighbours had set up a colorful light orb and aimed it at the trees between our homes. Felt like a little childhòod magic!

EnergySensitive January 9th, 2018

When my autistic student played Duck Duck Goose with the class! Big step for him!

dokpapt January 20th, 2018

Networking

Compassionatelistener108 January 21st, 2018

Chatting with inspiring people

SundayCoffee January 23rd, 2018

eating my cookies

Chiaroscuro1 January 24th, 2018

When I could hold my cat in my arms and stroke her without her kicking and scratching and biting and yelling at me. (She is still alive...)

Chiaroscuro1 February 17th, 2018

When a friend showed appreciation for one of my drawings.

SourCake March 11th, 2018

My dog cuddling up with me when I'm sad

Redheadbaker7206 March 12th, 2018

My favorite moment about today was being able to sleep in.

SweetMango March 14th, 2018

My co workers liked my pastrys I made today. Got a lot of good and positive feedback :)

sunnyPrune3495 March 14th, 2018

Being able to finish my work on time today!!!

And watching this funny video about workplace stress, hahaha! - https://youtu.be/tvuTZ6-37Zk

teleah70 March 14th, 2018

Going out for pizza with my daughter and making her laugh.