Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite color [ s ] ?

butdoesanyonenotice December 9th, 2022

mine are browns and forresty greens !! browns feel calming and remind me of having tea on a cold day. the greens make me feel safe and comforted

SleepyShyCat December 9th, 2022

@NixiePixieStick

I love a forest green, or a warm yellow, or a very specific shade of orange (reminds me of a place)... All colours are pretty, maybe I'll pick 'rainbow' 🌈

Liv125 December 9th, 2022

Oohh i like how you explained your choice of colours 😊 Personally, i can't get enough of pastel pink and blue- they are just so pretty in my view. Im not sure why, but they have always been my favourites! πŸ’™πŸ’— Thank you for sharing your favourites

BlueSkies1021 December 10th, 2022

@NixiePixieStick

My favorite color is blue, because it reminds me of the sky, hope, and infinite, beautiful possibilities.

jmslvr December 10th, 2022

@NixiePixieStick I agree. Green is a color of many meanings, but I like to associate it with tranquility and tea the most.

summerfleur December 10th, 2022

I love any pastel colour, but if I absolutely had to pick one I’d pick pastel blue, yellow, or like a light sage green.

I like blue because it is just a very aesthetically pleasing colour for me, I like bright pastel yellows because they remind me of sunshine and sunny days, and I like sage green because it reminds me of nature.

:)