Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pokémon go

Does anyone still Pokémon go? 🙂

@conscientiousNickel7021

Nope but I remember the time it was soooo in trend, everyone was catching pokemons and getting their steps counted lol! Fun times!😄

conscientiousNickel7021 OP August 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hahaha I must be old school, I've recently rediscovered it and it's got me stuck in

@conscientiousNickel7021

Ooh it's definitely quite engaging and hard to stay away from xD enjoy catching 'em pokemons. Did you catch any yet?🤩

pikachu-pokemon.gif

conscientiousNickel7021 OP August 15th

Love Pikachu! Yeah I've got more than 300 but there's so many when they evolve....I definitely don't have them all yet...gonna keep trying though haha

@conscientiousNickel7021

Pikachu is the best!🥰

And woah that's quite a lot already but I knowww xD one keeps wanting more haha so good luck and happy pokemon-go-ing!

milkcoffee444 August 16th

Man, I love Pokemon Go! I used to play it for hours every day, but I blocked my phone accidentally and I have no phone for more than 5 months now.😭

Thankfully my mom got her new smartphone recently and I play it sometimes but it's not the same (phone is not as performative) . Plus I try to play together with my mom because I made an account for her so yeah 😅

conscientiousNickel7021 OP August 16th

I love that you play Pokémon with your mom that's amazing!! Oh no can you still get back to your account by logging in? It's so annoying when you lose everything.....or forget passwords!!

ivoryBeing8902 August 16th

@conscientiousNickel7021 I started playing after getting back surgery for exercise. I still play. 

conscientiousNickel7021 OP August 16th

@ivoryBeing8902 oh that's such a good idea to motivate recovery! I love how the game gets integrated intonpeoples lives in different ways

hambagucat August 18th

My sister does and she's kinda've become a professional, haha. Whenever we go on walks she always has her phone with her to catch some Pokémon. 😋

conscientiousNickel7021 OP August 24th

@hambagucat I think that's the best way to do it....it's like you're playing but not while you're still doing normal everyday things haha

MyDidiIsBest August 24th

@conscientiousNickel7021

I like fire red...and i have played diamond and Ruby and heartgold

conscientiousNickel7021 OP August 24th

My faith in Pokémon has been restored haha I thought it was only me still playing phew thanks @all ð¤£