Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Meditation and yoga

Cris11 May 26th, 2023

Hi 😊 are there anyone that meditates and do yoga?

Hugs ☺️

SparklingSeashells May 28th, 2023

@Cris11

I'm working on practicing mindfulness 😇

I have found a great youtube meditation that I want to use to get into the habit of every morning.

How about you? How do you find it?

Cris11 OP May 28th, 2023

Which one? Would you like to share? 😊

You can do it! 😊

I did some sessions with a group and now i do it alone most of the times

SparklingSeashells June 1st, 2023

@Cris11

Youtube is a bit broken for me at the moment, but it was a channel called goodful or something like that, and it was five minute meditation to do anywhere. Hope this helps you to find it!

Cris11 OP June 1st, 2023

Yes, i found it! Thank you so much ☺️

CompassionateSoul143 May 28th, 2023

@Cris11

CompassionateSoul143 May 28th, 2023

@Cris11 Yeah! I love meditation:>

Cris11 OP May 28th, 2023

Nice 😊 how do you usually meditate on?

Slayer22 June 1st, 2023

I meditate sometimes, merkabah meditation. I am also familiar with chakras, kundalini and eastern mysticism.

Cris11 OP June 1st, 2023

Nice :) i will try this merkabah meditation!

Twocusmile30 June 1st, 2023

I do yoga 🧘‍♂️ and meditation. The yoga is really just me stretching in the mornings Taekwondo/P90x and the meditation is just me focusing on goals I want to achieve. I have to as a daily routine to move. Spinal cord injury so it takes me a while to get started but from then on I stay active.

Cris11 OP June 1st, 2023

Good luck with tour injury. You are strong for keep moving ☺️

compassionateBanana7436 June 24th, 2023

I’m a beginner when it comes to yoga, and I’m not that flexible, yet.

Cris11 OP June 28th, 2023

You don't need to be super flexível to do yoga. I'm not as well

aquaBeing4262 June 27th, 2023

Yes, I meditate and do yoga regularly. I have found that practicing these ancient practices have helped me manage my stress and anxiety levels. I also enjoy trying different forms of yoga, including chair yoga that I found here, which is great for those who may have limited mobility or need additional support during their practice. Chair yoga allows you to get all the benefits of traditional yoga poses while seated in a chair. It’s a fantastic way to stretch and strengthen your muscles, improve your balance, and release tension. Overall, I highly recommend incorporating meditation and yoga into your daily routine for improved physical, mental, and emotional well-being.

WavesandSea June 27th, 2023

Hello! I think it is great! Actually it is one of the few things that has immediate healing effect. Mind and body, concentration and being in the now. There is no other reconcile as yoga I would say. I used to do a power yoga following a yoga teacher that I know for many years but I noticed I needed something more. As I memorised the asanas already I just do them now according to my ability and mood that day listening to my body. I put a meditation music and keep the volume high enough to follow. It's been wonderful this way. Yoga and meditation is super healing.

ThadSterling June 28th, 2023

@Cris11

I am trying to get back into it! It's ridiculously helpful and good for me, but sadly I have yet to make it a daily practice to do both consistently. I'm hoping to remedy that, and I've started a challenge for myself!

Here4you224 June 28th, 2023

@Cris11 Yeah, I'm doing both, but I am not really consistent. I always come back to those two things when life seems a little unstable. It helps me ground for a bit :).