Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Losing interests.

meowcat1216 November 8th, 2023

I have lost interest in all things I used to enjoy and hence I have no hobbies. 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 9th, 2023

@meowcat1216

Aw I can relate with that. <3

Tinywhisper11 November 9th, 2023

@meowcat1216 maybe you need to step up your hobbies to the next level, so it isn't as boring. Like I love art and craft. But I always extend it into new forms of art to keep it fun. So from painting, to woodburn art, to Staines glass window painting, to model making. Or perhaps you can find new things that interest you ❤❤

Gettingbettertoday November 9th, 2023

Loosing interest in all things is a sign of Depression.

I have lost interest in my hobbies: Blacksmithing, Comic Book Collecting, RC planes, Cooking, Board games, etc... At one time all these thing were interesting to me. I gained a great deal of enjoyment from them. I have been told that my interest will come back if i engage in them again. I have done blacksmithing about once a week for the last few years and my interest has not increased.

communicativePond1728 November 11th, 2023

@meowcat1216

I feel that so hard I've turned into petrified wood and will now be spending eternity avoiding nerdy hipsters who want to turn a profit to maintain their organic, free range coffee habit by glueing googly eyes on my branch and selling me on their Etsy account as 'found objects artisanal OOAK paperweight'.

Hey, how about a coffee habit? I mean lol hobby? There's so many cool ways to make coffee now and even though it might take about ten years to brew a cup with some of the Frankenstien's lab setups they have now, there are a lot of perks to it!

One, coffee is delicious and nutritious... it had many health benefits, there's nothing quite like the first sip and the decaffeination process makes drinking decaf not a heinous crime.

Two, it can help others by providing jobs and opportunities for people and bringing community together.

Three, it keeps that necessary evil 'the police' fueled (And goes well with donuts of course.)

And four, you can become a nerdy hipster and use me as a paperweight. It's win/win!

I'm literally drinking coffee right now and have been spending a lot of time watching YouTube shorts about coffee sooooo I think we know what just happened

MindGazer91 November 11th, 2023

I'm sorry you are going through this. Losing interests is an awful part. But so common with depression. I typically like to read a few hours every day but depression has robbed me of my biggest pleasure. Just know it will come back. Just keep trying at it. It can come back when you least expect it. Some time certain symptoms are improving even if it hasn't reached your self awareness.

slowdecline48 November 13th, 2023

Relatable...due to lack of energy lately for physical reasons, + knowledge of this crackerbox apartment becoming unaffordable sooner or later, I haven't had much interest in most activities either.

dream88catcher November 16th, 2023

@meowcat1216 I'm sorry you are feeling this way. One time, I felt the same and discovered that colouring books makes me less bored. 🤪

il-340x270-1365096021-7pn3_1700109907.jpg

6665 September 3rd

Let's be friends will help u

communicativePond1728 September 3rd

@meowcat1216 are you seeking support, suggestions or advice? Or all of the above? Or some. OR none.