Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Walking my dog/puppy

TyrandeWhisperwind February 19th, 2017

I got a dog cause I want to enjoy walking him and spend quality time with him outside!

How about you? How many times a day do you walk your dog? What games and places do you usually do/go?

vivelespatates February 19th, 2017

walking with a dog is so great (and healthy!), I don't have my own dog, but i really enjoy walk dogs professionally laugh

TyrandeWhisperwind OP February 19th, 2017

@vivelespatates wooowww! You walk dogs as a profession?

vivelespatates February 20th, 2017

@TyrandeWhisperwind Yes, I'm a pet trainer on my own, I offer services such training, obedience, management of undesirable behaviors, pet sitting and dog walking :)

TyrandeWhisperwind OP February 20th, 2017

So cool, @vivelespatates ! I am trying to train my puppy right now! He is only turning 2 months old. It would be awesome if you could give me some tips <3 Or good online guides! (I would love to walk dogs in my neighborhood! - right now he is biting my boot laces -_- )

@TyrandeWhisperwind 2 months is the perfect age for starting training. there are multiple classes that you can try. just make sure that they work with scientific methods, focussed on positive reiforcement (NO punishment). some dog training schools offer them for free.
I know many resources but they all are in french, so not sure if it could be really helpful for you.

TyrandeWhisperwind OP February 20th, 2017

@vivelespatates I do not know french :'( And here I don't know any school that offers classes :/

@TyrandeWhisperwind
Hey, I found it for you https://www.petprofessionalguild.com/PuppyTrainingResources

TyrandeWhisperwind OP March 12th, 2017

@vivelespatates Thank you :D