Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Swansons Simlit legacy photo

Disneywoman May 8th

So this is my legacy Family Photo 05-07-24-10-09-59-pm_1715134475.png

The sims family is not in any particular order,  but the 2 sims which are Centered on the couch are Gen 7 Jane Oliva Grace Swanson, and her husband-to-be, Henry Guion,   On our left (her right) is the founder Clarissa (Saree) and  her husband Bai Swanson on the other side of Jane and Henry is America Swanson and her own Mom, Hannah Swanson with on the floor sitting Jacob and David Swanson, Hannah's (Gen 2) and America's (Gen 3) husbands. The only woman without a partner really in this picture is behind America and Hannah,  She's Elizabeth Swanson (Gen 4). on the far right is Juliet Swanson, (Gen 5) with her husband Romeo Swanson on the far middle left.

The last two sims are Selene Swanson and her husband Jay Swanson-Jane's own parents.  Here's a labelled photo so you know who is who:

labelled-photo_1715135471.png

With the exception of the bride outfit, there's a reason I have the sims wear paritcular clothing so if you want to know just ask! 

spongbobishappy May 8th

@Disneywoman

could you please make the names bigger ? thank you.

Disneywoman OP May 8th

@spongbobishappy  let's see if this works if I got the names biggerlegacy-famly-2_1715190575.png

spongbobishappy May 8th

@Disneywoman

Excellent ! I can read the names much better now. Thank you !

Disneywoman OP May 8th

@spongbobishappy and if you want to know why the characters are wearing particular clothing (Clarissa in a Saree, and Hannah in 1940's or Elizabeth in 1980s clothing)  just ask! 

calmMango9611 May 23rd

@Disneywoman You did a nice job on this. I am very proud of your work. I truly am. 

proud-of-you-olliebear.gif

Disneywoman OP May 23rd

@calmMango9611  Thanks Mango.  But after working on it for 8 years after two chapters from now. I'm going to take a little break (2-3 months) and play other games (Democracy 4 and try to remember how Crusader King III works to play it and maybe others).  And when I'm refreshed i will come back and do Gen 8

calmMango9611 May 23rd

@Disneywoman That is fine. Maybe share your other games, if you would like to do that. If not, that is ok. No worries. Just thought that a change of pace, might be helpful. 

Disneywoman OP May 23rd

@calmMango9611  I don't know if I can post any pictures from CK III or the game (Democracy 4) I'm going to buy once I'm get to my "intermission" of my Swanson SimLit  

calmMango9611 May 23rd

@Disneywoman That is ok, my friend. No worries.

Disneywoman OP May 9th

05-08-24-8-26-02-pm_1715214435.png

calmMango9611 May 9th

@Disneywoman You do a really nice job, my friend. I am very proud of you.

Disneywoman OP May 9th

@calmMango9611 thank you, and I just took some photos of Wedding guests  and some of the briddal party (and the bride) showing up at the wedding venue:

Prince Maxwell with his Sister-in-law Princess Eleanor 

l party05-08-24-9-35-07-pm_1715227852.png

Prince Dan with his niece Isabella Swanson (Isabella's sister)

05-08-24-9-37-35-pm_1715227866.png

Duchess Sara Wendy Grant with her husband Kade. 

05-08-24-9-42-50-pm_1715227891.png

The groom's parents (and they're but not their children- are based on real people)  Alica  and Mat Guion

05-08-24-9-46-28-pm_1715227992.png

Her Royal Majesty Empress Selene Swanson, and his Royal Highness prince Jay

05-08-24-9-49-09-pm_1715228015.png

Bridal party-woman is Princess Hannah  (Hannah Amy Margo)  Prince Maxwell's wife, and Jane's twin but I forgotten who the other sims are-but they're all more or less related to the Swansons in some way.  Reese Bersjen is the one Princess Hannah has her hand too, but I can't remember the others but Bailey woods (child) is behind Hannah holding another toddler 

05-08-24-11-44-00-pm_1715228726.png

and the bride arriving at the venue: 

05-09-24-12-01-26-am_1715228753.png

calmMango9611 May 9th

@Disneywoman These are amazing my friend. They truly are. I love you, my friend.

milk-and-mocha-milk-mocha.gif

Disneywoman OP May 9th

@calmMango9611 when I get back here I will do a very detailed analysis of how Swansons are related to the people in the bridal party in the last picture. 

calmMango9611 May 9th

@Disneywoman Sounds good, my friend.

HealerRecel02 May 9th

@Disneywoman

OMG!!!! thats so beautiful!!!🥹🥹💜 I love playing the sims too!!!

slowdecline48 May 9th

@Disneywoman

They look pleasant enough, I guess...

(It's hard for me to relate to virtual characters, avatars, etc.)

Also, I didn't know anyone still played the Sims. Simcity was huge in the late 2000's, if memory serves.

Disneywoman OP May 9th

@slowdecline48 There's still a large community that plays the game.  But some people have taken the sims like myself write stories with them.  But to be honest its like being all-in-one department of a film studio- script writer,  costume designer/dresser,   sometimes built sets I need for the story to work,  and director.   

And the sims can be just as annoying as real actors, because when I try to get them to pose, they walk away 

Disneywoman OP May 9th

So the one red head toddler,   their name is Reese Bjergsen,  The Bjergsen family were basically the Montagues to Swansons' Capulets for 4 generations.  The Bjergsen's were also, the original royal family of Windenburg until Romeo's dad, gave the power of the monarch to the Swansons. to make up for what his family had done for the last 4 generations previous.   Because in Gen 5  Romeo and Juliet meet and fall in love and get married   But due to "plot reasons" they had to give up one twin (Selene), and they don't see her again for 30 years.

The next toddler is one of my Simself's family descendants. The only thing I can tell you is that Sara's Wendy's Dad was also a descendant of Charming and Swanson lines.   Hannah I's only brother liked to have multiple partners so he had a lot of children  one son, Sergio I  married the daughter of my Simself,  and they had children and a grandchild who would be Sergio II.  Sergio II would marry Raven Grant,  Sara Wendy's mother.  (both both Sergio II and Raven Grant die young )

Baliee Woods (child)  is  something like 3rd cousin once removed to the Swanson family.  Her distant Uncle Wyatt Wood, was in an arranged marriage with Elizabeth Swanson.  But Wyatt "swinged the other way".  And also the Wood family came from the country of Afana to escape the horrors there- (think of history),  So he had trouble adjusting to the new country.

and Pollyanna O'Malley (child) at the back -   The O'Malley's  are the caretaker family of a homeless shelter I built for the game.   Not only is there a beds (sleeping bags) for homeless people,  but on the 2nd floor there's also a therapist  room as well.   And there's also is a office which i have doubled for some kind of office or other.   The O'Malleys are related twice over to Swansons.   One of Hannah's nephews from her eldest sister Carly, married the daughter of the First O'Malley.   Hannah's own great-granddaughter married the great-grandson of the Original O'Malley who is also the 2nd time great grandson of Clarissa Swanson.

Disneywoman OP May 9th

This is an early/late Mother's Day picture (early since Mother's Day isn't utnil Sunday for me) and Late because for UKmother-s-day-picture_1715272728.jpg Mother's Day was in March. 

Disneywoman OP May 17th

This is my temple for the bad reilgion in my game:

umhsuzc_1715978682.png

xotdcsh_1715978729.png

5vqkm7c_1715978744.png

Disneywoman OP May 17th

good temple went from this:

l5dnqdd_1715978807.png

to this:

sy3uknn_1715979192.png

to this:

ywqaxjo_1715979674.png

slowdecline48 June 7th

A temple? It looks more like a minor nobleman's castle...nothing wrong with that. In fact, I think every landowner should be allowed to build his/her own castle if (s)he wants so. That one looks nice.

Disneywoman OP July 19th

@slowdecline48 that's kind of the point.  Its both.   Its a castle but its also is temple people go to chat with a priestess about (the picture is back from when the castle was a manor house with a funny outdoor pathway):

scene-3-9_1721355628.png

Disneywoman OP May 17th

homeless shelter/office/thepary place

eytzptb_1715979990.png

qtsmyox_1715980018.png

ypolxbr_1715980033.png

calmMango9611 May 21st

@Disneywoman Your very talented my friend.

you%E2%80%99re-talent.gif

slowdecline48 July 19th

Nice. 👌🏼

If only building residential & other structures in real life were that easy... *sigh*

@Disneywoman

This reminded me of Avakin life lol 

SancastleSunrise May 21st

@Disneywoman Hii, I just wanted to say thank youuu for posting and playing the sims! (Especially 4 haha) I have had an extremely hard and stressful day. Was ready to give up honestly until I logged back in and saw this beautiful post! I instantly felt calm and at peace.. I just knew the moment I saw this that everything was going to be alright. Thank you for breathing hope and love back into me! Now I need to fix up my mods and get back into the game lol

Disneywoman OP May 21st

@SancastleSunrise  I'm Happy this makes you happy and has help your mental health

SancastleSunrise May 21st

@Disneywoman Sometimes it's just the simple things in life that can bring the most joy! Please always keep going and sharing what you enjoy with the world. Your healing and happiness matters 

tiredtabbycats May 22nd

@Disneywoman This is awesome! I really wanna give one of these sims challenges a try they seem so fun. 

Disneywoman OP May 22nd

@tiredtabbycats  My Swanson Legacy isn't actually a chanellge at it.  Its "Whatever dramtic or zany siutations can I dream up of?"  And there's poses to help as well on a website The Sims 4 Masterlist

WhatNameidk May 23rd

Very creative and detailed :)

Disneywoman OP May 26th

When writing SimLit when you have scenes which need crowds-shopping malls,  or a some kind of public event that need journalists or you're having July 4th celebration.   

Fellow  simmers have created what are called decor sims.   They're sims which are basically statues but they're work in the sense that they make a "crowd" of some sort for sims.  Here's some examples:

Pazzari/crowd decor sims:

scene-7-24-11_1716691276.png

scene-7-24-13_1716691353.jpg

scene-7-24-14_1716691398.jpg

scene-7-24-15_1716691411.png

scene-7-24-16_1716691434.png

ptmki3g_1716691448.png

Here's another version of a decor sims aka Maids:

maid-decor_1716691560.jpg

Disneywoman OP May 26th

so I know Regina and her sister Estelle (its to trick you into guessing who is going to do into thinking X instead of Y) are only infants but I believe they're identical they have the same eye colour and the same brown hair as their Mom 

05-26-24-4-59-05-pm_1716757361.png

05-26-24-4-59-09-pm_1716757405.png

Disneywoman OP June 2nd

So this is a way that my Imagination come into play with my SimLit this is the 2nd time of two times I have to imagine the 2nd dress is a ripped version of a different dress:

scene-6-9-19_1717370447.png

scene-6-9-20_1717370465.png

MysteriousHope777 July 20th

@Disneywoman I love this game 😍

CallumKing2000 July 26th

Now that's what I call talent. 💯💯💯💯