Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Magic the gathering

PreciousReflection September 9th, 2023

Anyone else interested in magic? Care to chat about it or play a virtual game in magic arena? Please share your experience with Magic the gathering.

I was introduced to this game as a kid then later in life played it with a shared collection of cards in a communal house. Now more recently I have bought a few starter deck kits with friends and play and learn with them. I want to get into limited events at a game store and also eventually commander.

My favorite cards that I have are probably thundering raiju, hullbreaker horror, aragorn and arwen wed, and sauron the lidless.

I hope there are some others also interested in magic, would love to chat and share experiences and even play a game or two. Thanks for reading.

WavesofKei September 9th, 2023

I love magic. But I read books with characters that have magic, like: In deeper waters or Before we disappear. Those are some of my favorites. Anyways have a nice day/night.

MistyMagic September 9th, 2023

@PreciousReflection I used to play, can you tell by my name? I haven't seen my cards since I moved house, but will have to have a look for them, thanks for remidning me!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

sangkhaiya September 12th, 2023

@PreciousReflection@PreciousReflection

Hello fellow wizards-to-be,

Magic the gathering (MTG), Hands down one of the best TCGs created ever. Been in this game for like 7 years already. Great gameplay that caters to different players with different interests & budget. The game can be both cheap and expensive at the same time depending on which format you are interested in. Commander & Legacy is hands down my favourite way of playing MTG.

PreciousReflection OP September 13th, 2023

@sangkhaiya

Thanks for sharing your experience with MTG. I am really enjoying it and am going to try to go to a draft event soon with a friend. I have not gotten into Commander or Legacy yet (just using starter decks to play) but look forward to getting into them in the future.

Cheers -